Hrithik dance show promo coming soon !Just Dance!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hrithik shoots for 17 hours with injury

The actor filmed the promo of his first dance reality show after enduring injections and heavy painkillers for muscle tear

Hrithik Roshan, whose Agneepath remake produced by Karan Johar went on floors last night, has been literally burning the midnight oil for his upcoming dance reality show, Just Dance, on Star Plus. The actor,despite having a muscle tear in his chest area, shot for17 hours continuously to complete the promos for his debut as judge on the TV show which was earlier called Dance Olympic.

Roshan reported for shooting on Monday at 9am, and wrapped at 2 am on Tuesday morning at a studio located in Malad. His schedule included rehearsals and the actual promo shoot. The actor,despite experiencing pain, continued to shoot. After a point,he consumed painkillers, and was also given a shot in his arm so that his pain was temporarily taken care of.

A close associate of the actor confirms the events, saying,"He was extremely co-operative. He didn't want the teams from SOL Productions,the company producing the show, and Star Plus to reschedule the shoot because it would have meant a lot of monetary and other damages. He took his medicines,and completed everything he was supposed to."

A source from the production house adds, "Hrithik was extremely professional. He didn't let us cancel the shoot though we offered to do that because we were really concerned about his health. Since he understands the nuances of production, he decided to continue."

The promo of Just Dance is expected to break in a few days. The show is likely to start around mid-2011 and will feature dancers from various countries.

Reportedly,the channel and the production house approached Roshan Jr in the last quarter of 2010,just ahead of his year-end release, Guzaarish. The actor, acknowledged in the movies for his dance skills has apparently offered a fee of R 2crore an episode.

If industry speculation is anything to go by,the show, which is expected to run into 56 episodes, will fetch Roshan anything between R 90 and 112 crore, turning him into one of the highest paid Bollywood exports on TV.Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar, who were paid approximately between R 1.5 and R 1.75 crore for their shows, would rank second and third then.

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLIC ... tml?Mode=1

Three arch rivals to join Hrithik?

Television is about to witness some fireworks. News has it that three of Bollywood's leading choreographers — Farah Khan, Vaibhavi Merchant and Ganesh Hegde — who reportedly can't see eye-to-eye, are actually considering being judges on a dance reality show that will have superstar Hrithik Roshan as its main attraction.
Incidentally, Farah and Vaibhavi are Hrithik's favourite choreographers, both women who have helped him improvise his trademark dance moves. "The production house has approached Farah, Vaibhavi and Ganesh Hegde to judge the show along with Hrithik.

The show will feature dance talent across the globe. It will launch sometime in mid 2011. If things fall into place then it will be the first time that these three choreographers will be coming together," informs our source.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ente ... 411267.cms

this is arocking news because i heared before some time that the show will be like So you think you can dance and this is one of my best show ever and Hrithik with dance mean one thing " Rocking TV Show " cant wait for that
YAY!!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!
That is very exciting.. :)

TFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!! 😃 😃  I'm so so sooooooooo excited! 
😃
I know if they make the show like what i expect (india version of SYTYCD ) this will creat waves
Originally posted by theprince

I know if they make the show like what i expect (india version of SYTYCD ) this will creat waves

It would totally be awesome 😃
I was watching all of HR's stage performances today, goodness he dances like a dream 😍
yes and thanks god he will be the host not one of the judgment .In SYTYCD the host meet all people who dance for the juri to acceot them and in the official competetion he introduce them and dance beside he told them the result and make aconversation with all the members .Hope they will make it like this not just ahost .
Hrithik to get Rs 2 crore per episode on tv !!! Highest TV Host !!!

To judge a dance reality show, Hrithik Roshan is reportedly getting Rs 2 crore per episode thereby making him the highest paid celebrity on the small screen.

His Guzaarish and Kites might have gone down the drain at the box-office but Hrithik Roshan still enjoys exceptional star power. The actor will soon be making his debut on the small screen as a celebrity judge for a dance reality show for which he is reportedly being paid a bomb. While some might believe that it is too early for Hrithik to venture into TV, the offer is so luring that anyone would give in.

With dance reality shows being a big hit on the small screen, the channel Star Plus is coming up with a show of its own called Just Dance. Contestants on this show will not be restricted to India but will come from across the world. And who better than Hrithik Roshan who is known to dancing skills to judge the show! The promos are currently being shot and the show shall start sometime in mid 2011.

If sources are to be believed Hrithik Roshan is being paid Rs 2 crore per episode. This is more that Akshay Kumar who was paid around Rs 1.75 crore per episode and Amitabh Bachchan who was paid Rs 1.5 crore per episode to host their shows. Hrithik has surpassed them all to take the number one position for the highest paid celebrity on the small screen.

[timesofindia.indiatimes.com]
wowww
this is good
looking forward to it.........
Edited by Ilovemsk - 13 years ago