Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thks for creating this page cutiepie angel........Raksha...yes that is what she had asked me to call her...I had written to her di once but she told me call me Raksha ya.......I met her the first day I became active in KB forums.......from that day itself there was a special bond that connected us ......she had made VMs for me during my B'day , Anniversary and other times too......and will never forget the times she supported me during the worst times of our Life...that is when I lost my Papa last year...after coming back she had mailed me asking about why I was missing from the forums and can never forget the time she cared for me....stood by me....met a virtual friend and words can't describe what she meant to me and most of us....can't stop crying.....the moment i saw her husband's message on FB I was shocked and it would not sink in what I was reading ....like mad started mailing my friends Rumi, Nab....and then we hoped that all this was a bad dream and that Her account was hacked...but Sajini called up her husband and got the confirmation and it was all over....yes she has gone to another world ....only solace is that she met her end in her Motherland amongst her people....and she is watching us and blessing all of us...May God Bless Her Soul.....Love you Raksha always and Miss You...

Lata
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have some fond memories of Ramas ji and it was at another musical forum (not SRGMP) n within a week she made me a bakra without warning and loaded a ton of questions as that section used to be quiet.😆 those times the Bakra would be chosen without warning and left to be barbecued for a month.
she was friendly n very tolerant and was a very good Mod.
May her soul rest in peace forever.
Condolences to her family.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Friends, you can share your thoughts on a FB page dedicated to the loving memory of Raksha di (ramas). Here is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rakshadi-ramas/190729247623680?v=wall&filter=1
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awwww reading what you all wrote really brought tears to my eyes. :( i still can't believe she isn't amongst us anymore! :(
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The news of her departure came as a real shock to me. One of my dear friends Cynthia from France sent me a Pm indicating the premature death of our Ramas ji. It was really a very sad news indeed. I posted my condolences on global thread and on SRGMP thread created by dear Summer bhai.

Although I did not know ramas di personally but I had exchanged a few PMs with her related to SRGMP forums and she handled all situations diplomatically. She was an excellent administrator. We have lost a real gem, a true 24 ct. Gold. Her presence will always be felt on India-Forums and her position can never be filled and remain vaccent till this Forum exist or until the end of our Solar System. May her soul rest in peace and may God give her family strength to accept this loss.

Waheguru. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Raksha sis a nice Bhajan to light your path.
HOpe this song gives  you great peace like it does for me.

Sri Radhe Radhe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py2kX9Y0FeA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Rumi007 thumbnail
Di, I know wherever you are, you can here us. I need you di...You were always there whenever I need you. I need you now. You will help me? ðŸ˜­
Rumi007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally Raksha Di's account rank is changed to IF Veteran Member. Missing you Di.