Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I have never interacted with her so I don't know her that well but it's sad and shocking 😭 May her soul Rest in Peace. Condolences to her family and friends!

Rani, I'm using that sig as well.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,

I know some of you don't know me, but I've been a very active member of India Forums. I was extremely shocked with the sad news of di. 😭 It happened very unexpectedly. Tomorrow (Feb 3rd) marks the 5 year anniversary since our angel became a member of the forums and as a tribute I wanted to create a thread for her with all our good memories and our kind words for her. Now I know she won't be able to read any of what we write. 😭 But I think its only a little something we should as members do for her. She has been a huge contribution to the forums and will never be forgotten.

So if you would like to participate all I am asking for is a message or memory of Raksha di. Just PM it to me and I'll post it in my first post of the thread. It can be about anything. Either some memory you shared with di or simply just a message. She has been a part of our family for 5 years now, and even though she is no more her presence will always be felt. I hope to see many of you PM'ing me. Please its only a sincere request. I am sending this to as many people as possible. Please help out.

Love,
Cutiepie Rani
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I woke up this morning to find a message from Sweetu saying that Ramas di is no more. I didn't want to believe it, but the I checked the main topic and all the other topics that followed. It was absolutely true. I wanted to (and still do) cry. I cannot cry though because I am at home, and my family would not understand. My mother just knows I come here to read articles and discuss shows. She doesn't understand we can make friends here too. 

Anyways, I do not know Ramas di personally, but I remember her patience and dedication in the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Forum regarding an MID. Everyday I sent her probably dozens of PMs with nasty topics from the MID. The MID even abused her badly, but she did not react to them. She would edit their posts, delete them, and ban them immediately. She always answered my PMs that had concerns or suggestions about the situation. She never got irritated with me or anything. She was always very kind and responsive as she knew it was sensitive issue.

We even had a funny moment during a PM, and this is where I got to see her humorous and not strict moderator side (read it from bottom up):

This is the last PM I had with Ramas di. 

It is one of those days. don't worry. and take it easy. I 
are you kamalfan😆🤣
by any chance.
-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : tulipbaby53
Sent : December 16 2010 at 5:58pm

Oh okay! 😆 I got very scared actually! 😲 I even went back to look at my posts to see what all I wrote! ROFL

Sent by : ramas
Sent : December 16 2010 at 5:57pm

that msg was intended for kamalfan as his name appears in front. No you are very helpful person and thanks for all the help. I know you can never bash any one.

so disreagrd the msg and delete it.
it is for kamal fan and not you,
sorry
take care

Sent by : tulipbaby53
Sent : December 16 2010 at 5:47pm

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about. You can ask anyone on the forum. I never say anything to bash kamalfan. I usually tell others not quote him. I try to keep peace, and other members will agree. I'm not trying to question your authority, but this PM doesn't fit. I don't bash anyone. 

Sent by : ramas
Sent : December 16 2010 at 5:30pm

kamal fan stop name calling. why don't you enjoy the show and discussion. I am with all members including you.
Unfortunately you just come down on name calling and bashing. That does not work on iF we have to follow rules.

I actually got quite scared and thought I was going to get banned and stuff! I completely missed the part where she addressed "kamalsfan". 😆

She was a wonderful moderator and a wonderful person. From the posts I've been reading today, she seems to have shed much love, happiness, and help to many members on this forum. I remember during the MID crisis she was even willing to talk and give advice to the MID who had abused her so badly. She did not ban one of their accounts for some time thinking that they wanted to change. This showed to me her maturity and forgiving nature. 

I'm getting very emotional as I write all this, and I'm seriously about to cry. If I am feeling so affected by her death, then I'm sure many others who have been close to her will be really shattered by her death.

I hope her spirit is free and flying happy, and that she unites in heaven with God. Remember everyone: A spirit never dies. Only the body is gone. In life we will always meet the same spirits again, but in a different body form. At the end of one journey begins another. I hope wherever she is, she is happy and doing well. 

I pray for strength for her family and friends. May they have the strength to overcome their grave loss. Okay, I have to stop now because I will start crying very badly! 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
i cried reading that varsha
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😭 Im shocked..i cant believe this😭😭

She is actually one the very very very FIRST people who i interacted with..Saat Phere is the drama that brought me to IF, and she used to be the moderator for that section..she was extremely sweet and creative..it was nice to see her grow in the past 5 years, to a channel moderator...she was always there if i ever needed help..Im def going to miss her

May her soul rest in peace❤️
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can not believe this news...that she is no more...! Since morning ..i hardly focus in my work...!! I open the IF and read this...please someone tell me how and what happend to her ...!!
I had interect with her lots of times....and she was beautiful persona inside out..!
please some one pm me...what happened to her and how ?
I am stunned and do not know what to react ..!
just reading all her post in archieved forums !! She is and was AWESOME!
God please give her soul rest in peace !
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did not knew her personally and never interacted too but surely this is really a sad sad news. May her soul rest in peace and give her family and friends the strength to bear the loss.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Celebrating 5 years since Di became a member on IF

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1607269
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

i cried reading that varsha

Aww...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.  I was trying to express my feelings. I for some reason get really affected by people's deaths even if I do not know them very well or even at all. I don't know why.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Aww...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.  I was trying to express my feelings. I for some reason get really affected by people's deaths even if I do not know them very well or even at all. I don't know why.

I can relate to you in many ways because I am just like that too.