India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

In Loving Memory of Raksha (Ramas) Di

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Feb 3rd 2011 - Celebrating 5 years since di became a member on IF.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1607269

In Loving Memory of Raksha di, our beloved Zee Channel Moderator

Hey,

I know some of you don't know me, but I've been a very active member of India Forums. I was extremely shocked with the sad news of di. Cry It happened very unexpectedly. Tomorrow (Feb 3rd) marks the 5 year anniversary since our angel became a member of the forums and as a tribute I wanted to create a thread for her with all our good memories and our kind words for her. Now I know she won't be able to read any of what we write. Cry But I think its only a little something we should as members do for her. She has been a huge contribution to the forums and will never be forgotten.

So if you would like to participate all I am asking for is a message or memory of Raksha di. Just PM it to me and I'll post it in my first post of the thread. It can be about anything. Either some memory you shared with di or simply just a message. She has been a part of our family for 5 years now, and even though she is no more her presence will always be felt. I hope to see many of you PM'ing me. Please its only a sincere request. I am sending this to as many people as possible. Please help out.

Love,
Cutiepie Rani

This is a place for all that knew Raksha di.

For those of you that are still unaware, di passed away with a massive attack. It all came a a huge shock to many. Many of us on IF have shared some great memories with her. Feel free to share all your memories here.

This is a place for all of us to unite and remember the contributions that di made to this forum.

She was a wonderful Channel Moderator for the Zee section. Very helpful and hardworking. Nothing will be the same without her presence. I'm still in a state of shock.

She was one of the few mods whom I would go to if I had a request or a problem. She ALWAYS responded. She was someone whom I always looked up. Whom I always went to for help & advice. Most importantly she was (and still is) my di. This is SO shocking. And if I'm do deeply affected by this, then I can't even imagine how her family & close friends must be feeling. Cry

Whom will I turn to now? No one else listens. I need my di back. Cry

My deep condolences reach out to her entire family & friends and anyone who knew her personally. This is such a big loss.

Her last PM to me was a Happy New Year pm. Cry And this is what the new year brought for her? Cry

She will live in our memories FOREVER. God can be so cruel sometimes. He took away an angel. But I know she's in a better place. But I will miss her more than anything. Who am I going to go to now? Cry I am still in great shock. This just doesn't seem real.

In memory of di I have created something and request others to use it if they so wish to.

Cry

Everyone is welcome here to share your condolences and your memories of di. IF will never forget such a beautiful angel.

-Cutiepie Rani-

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 02 February 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Angel-Jot.BilliCat.Nikasha......Lata.....JasTorontoNuktaacheenDesiGirl_ankit_nycsaher_90mariasrkesseessejesss.Real.Madrid-Rumi-set_rajAutumn.RagMasta--Rachna--KataliciousDoNotMindpinkisluv91-Gaganjot-Summer3tulipbaby53ZoobiDoobiSano88

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I did not know her but its indeed a shocking news to see a member leave. My prayers go out to her family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrkpinkisluv91Cutiepie Rani

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I just knew Rakha on a professional basis. We do exchange pms for only important work. I was just so shocked today when i heard about her sad demise. I couldn't believe my eyes when i read that news. Ouch  May she rest in peace and May Allah gives her family immense strength to cover up from this loss. :(

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
although i don't know her personally but its indeed shocking n sad..................
RIP  raksha..................and may god give her family all strength to cope up with such a big loss..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrkCutiepie Rani

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I didn't know a lot about her but RIP to her. It is truly said to see an amazing moderator and person from what I know passed awayCry

Edited by ruky786 - 02 February 2011 at 10:14am

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace

mariasrkCutiepie Rani

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I didn't know her...RIP....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786Cutiepie Rani

Go to top