Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And you wish that Maithli comes running back (Page 4)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Pochas. word-to-word. It was as if I was reading my mind but in a much clear way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

As usual ur post is just awesome. i know she is human and its natural 2 b shocked n terrified but as fr now all my logics hv vanished and I really cant stand this woman. i 2 wish Metz 2 b here fr Abhay wid Abhay. He deserves sum1 who'll understand him n his pains. 

Awwwwwwwwwww.... please give Piya some leverage and understanding. She has just SEEN Abhay as a vampire and she needs time to collect her marbles and wits. Come on. Abhay is etched all over her heart and she has to run back to him... sooner or later. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Beautiful post Pocho...yes, at one point I felt that A would eventually give himself to the 'Master' and ask him to end his vampire life ... but I guess he is strong and would handle this pain as well....nyways, I am looking forward to how Piya gets back to A....if anything gonna change in this 24 hrs, as she said that she has already made up her mind on leaving Dehradun...lets see who ventures in to put some heart into her brain!

Abhay will , i think , now focus all his emotional pain into his cold fury of a vampire. I think we are going to see a  cold Abhay again. It's time for Piya's test because Abhay has proven himself time and again. The ball is totally in Piya's court. Smile

--sumana13--

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Yeah I so wish Maithali was here Cry Poor Abhay, ever since he became a vampire he's tortured himself over Maithali. When he finally started loving Pia, he faced her rejection. Worse than that, he saw fear in her eyes n he realised she was screaming for someone to save her from HIM!!!!!!!!!Cry Bad Pia. I so wish Maithali could come back. Even if she makes a Katherine kinda entry, I'd want Maithali for Abhay right now. Not this Pia, who is drowning herself in a shower to brush off the memories of Abhay's touch.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

ya she shuld hav a lil more faith in love Smile

Don't worry. Ultimately, we all find our faith and Piya will find it as well. Smile

Sapphire_238--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awesome take poca....
i feel horrible for abhay and piya both...
coming to abhay..seeing abhay and pain and suffering always breaks my heart..today was no different...i just wanted to stop his suffering somehow...bt ya..metz didn't come into my mind...it's cuz i think i never really warmed up to her...because AMetz love had been raised to such level tht i thot abhay will never be able to love piya like tht....
bt now tht i think about it...i do feel metz was someone abhay needed the most...bt then i can't resist bt to ask this qs...the monster never existed in abhayendra, did it??? the monster exists in abhay...so i don't really know how we can compare metz and piya's love...who knows piya might have done the same thing as metz...piya feels disgust towards the monster tht her abhay transformed into...

i know...it feels like abhay is destined to endure pain and suffering till eternity...it's like yesterday life came to full circle with him..life gave him another chance to save his love...bt at a price..it was like destiny played joke with him..here...i give you another chance..bt guess wat..it comes at a price...you will get to save your love..bt you will also get the disgust..the hatred in return tht will bleed his non-existent heart..
yesterday..it was his test..and as you said "he shone through" and saved piya...it just amazes me how strong he is...though emotions are his greatest weakness...he stands strong and fight them as well...he deals with them..tht's wat he did today..he died another death today..didn't her?? lost something tht had just started to make him feel alive..somethign very precious...bt he peacefully walked back into shadows again..just like he did wen metz died..for him..it was like one day a shadow came..caught his hand and started leading him towards the light..and wen they had almost reached the end of dark...the shadow left his hand just like tht and disappeared...heart wrenching, isn't it?? bt still he fixed tht heart break...went back into the shadows where he finds comfort...gosh..i wish tht somehow some magic happens..and makes abhay the happiest person in the world..bt i must say tht man has extra ordinary strength..he has endured pain for centuries..continues to do so..bt still doesn;t go down...yes..he has nursed his broken heart for 200 yrs..he will fix this as well..bt won't go weak...something tht makes me not only love him more bt respect him even more than ever...

coming back to piya...yaaa...her reaction was only human..her mortal fallacies won over..she was disgusted to see the monster..and wanted to delete all this jsut like a bad dream...the things she said were very hurtful..the way she was trying to get rid of abhay's every single touch...all natural human reaction...temporary i think about...i agree with every single thing you said..she failed today..she was no abhay who shone through the test of her love...she DID fail abhay...she failed to fulfill the promise she made to the viewers and to herself...bt is she even thinking about all this??? all she knows is abhay is monster...and she just wants him far far away...she wants it?? she'll get it...abhay won't even come near her..if she doenst want him to...bt will she be able to deal with it?? as misha said today...abhay's name is written in her heart with permanent marker...no nail polish will be useful then...
i still don't want to compare metz and piya's love...because we don't know wat metz would have done if abhayendra was a blood sucking monster..and we don;t know wat piya would have done if abhay was a simple human like she had thot...abhay being a vampire is a big wall tht seperates these two...which is part of the reason why this is a impossible love story of abhay and piya...
it's time for piya to prove her love for abhay...i am willing to be patient and give her time...bt she needs show us tht the woman who is unconditionally in love with abhay has taken over..and will love abhay forever....she needs to show us the strengh and power of her love for abhay who is a knight in shining armor along with the blood sucking monster...i hope tht happens soon and the whole track is not dragged...until tht happens..all we can do is just wait and watch..see how she goes running back to him..bt i have a feeling this time..wen piya goes running back to abhay...he will step back....now it's even harder for piya to get abhay..even after she will be ready to accept abhay with his identity....

today's epi reminded me of the VD scene..wen elena tells stefan..that she wants to be compelled so tht she forgets everything just like jermey...she wanted to forget the whole thing jsut like bad dream...bt in all tht..wat she coulnd't afford to lose was the feeling tht she felt for stefan...her love proved to be above all her fears and all logics and uncertainty of future...all those barriers broke down...piya needs to show us tht strength and i hope she will soon...

poco..i am sorry..i wrote too much...i didn';t realize wen i was writing....

Edited by kiranni - 02 February 2011 at 10:22am

TheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis once again.

My heart do break for Ahbay but this was really needed for pia. This a girl who protest that she doesn't believe in fairy tales but that is exactly what pia heart craves and wnt in her life. Pia not only saw her prince charming in Abhay but her own guidian angel.

There was no one in piya life to tell her that even though fairy tales don't exist but your prince charming or angel can be someone or thing you never expected. Piya is in love with the idea of Ahbay but not the man or monster that she him to be now.

Pia still has daddy issues, which she need to get pass before she can love the man cll Abhay Raichand unconditionally.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Awesome analysis pocu...!!! Clap

I have no words today.. my heart is crying for Abhay Cryand yes, you are right, one can strongly feels, from somewhere Maithily should come and hug Abhay.. he is totally down and can not take it anymore pain ... he has totally lost seeing disgust look in Piya's eyes for him... What should I say..  CV has spoiled the characters and story too. she is cursing herself and regreting on her decision that she fall in love with "Janvar"...vampire...Yesterday one test Abhay gave.. the scene was really beautiful when there was conversin between Abhay and Abhayendra.. inspite knowing that Piya will hate him, Abhay saved her showing his truth,... it was his test too.. he prefered to save her life and rather to take her hate... But Piya.... she failed in her test... If someone says, from Piya's POV she is human and its natural... but wasn't she completely unware that Abhay has some supernatural pwer? Wasn't she doubted Abhay for Vampire before? doing research and suspecting him as he was allergic to Silver.. so why so big shock is required???
I felt she was overreacting!!! Angry I did not expected that she can take her decision like this. Before knowing the truth, she was ready to accept Abhay's truth no matter how bitter it will be. Has she lost her sense of thinking? I am really not happy with this track. I think she did not loved Abhay's soul but only his physical appearance. She shud have find out why and how he became vampire instead running away from situation....

{ This track is truely going in Kekata style :-( where sometimes in her serial she really frustrate viewers. Angry Angry Angry }
One can hope she wont go... her heart wont allow her to go...

Don't worry. The situation is stressful and dramatic and Piya has lost her marbles but if she truly loves him, she will break all barriers of fears and hatred and run back to Abhay. He is her life and she herself cannot change what is written in the stars. Smile

AnuPurva--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index