Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I asked this question to myself (as u mentioned) : What would you have done? Stayed there and blown flying kisses to Abhay, singing romantic ballads with him?

My answer to this is.. HELL YEAH!!!🤪😆

JoKeS aPaRt! coming to the point..

firstly, Thank You for making this post!
i was really mad at Piya for the whole thing.. I was even ready call up Danish & ask him to come back to the show only to beat her up as i wont be able to to that coz i dont live in India!😡😆 but ur post has calmed me down.. after reading ur post im with her too but if she takes too long i might chor dungi uski saath!
Edited by x-nish - 13 years ago
Sweetzcherry thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

The forum is filled with how Piya is being ungratefu, calling Abhay a darinda and running away from him and everything.

Ask yourself one question: What would you have done? Stayed there and blown flying kisses to Abhay, singing romantic ballads with him?

The poor girl just found out that her Prince Charming was no prince at all, instead he was the bad guy. A BLOOD sucking one at that.

Yes, Piya did have a clue of what Abhay was. But I think she didnt want to believe it. She was hoping it wasnt true. So I am going to stick to that.

Piya is justified in being disgusted and afraid of Abhay. I mean C'MON, any normal person would. Its not everyday that you see the person you love, transform into a blood sucking vampire.

You might argue that Abhay saved her loads of times and Piya should recollect all that. But seriously, with the state that she is in, all logical thoughts must have been thrown out of the window.

Piya is just being a normal human being. Give her some time, she'll come back running to him. We all know that.😆

(PS - Bella accpeting that Edward was a Vampire, so easily, in Twilight was really dumb. Its like - "Oh you are a vampire? How cool!". I was going W*F the whole time)

Thats true.. 👍🏼
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid u nd i m also alwayz  wid piya remember piya called abhay  her angel 2 times .....1 is when she was wid misha nd 2nd time when she was drunkun.....so when angel becum vampire suddenly tu dat kind of reaction is obvious.......... Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm alway's with piya. Gosh people on this forum want to burn her at the stick for expressing her anger due to shock. I'm heart broken for Abhay but the make up would be so worth it.
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Am so so so so broken to use my brains and think.:) but seriously... All i can say is ..if i would have been piya.. All my reactions would have been the same accept the fact that running away from city.....also that i would have co-related that he cant harm me.. And every one we love is not alwez perfect...and one stark reality is not that big that it washes away every thing as if nothing existed.. All i hated was the way she remembered the past..she remembered there coming close and all..why dint she remember..him healing her wounds..him saving her from werewolves..him curing her wounds..him saving her from danish 4 times..him catching her when she fell from mountain..him supporting her in front of arnab..him standing by her when whole class mocked her..him beating up that mcp who misbehaved with her in bachelor party of danish..him getting her pendent at night.. Him saving her from that truck and falling branch..why dint she remember that he stayed one full night in his bedroom and he dint even looked at her once with bad intention..why dint she remember that when she bluffed him in his birthday party..he was so mad that he kidnapped her and took her to the place and then too he dint do anything bad to her rather took her back..why dint she remember that boxing match when she screamed abhay and he lost the match for her sake though he could easily kill kabir..why dint she remember him saving misha..why dint she remember him standing against his parents and lying for her to principal..why dint she remember him loving her for what she is with no complains..though she dragged him to jail and called him being crazy about girls.. Yaar ..mere sath hota aisa to meko itni sari memories me se atleast one to click karti.. She hated his touch..but she is alive today cauz of his countless touches..if abhay wanted he would not have turned to vamp and saved her..but still he gave priority to his fear of letting her die rather than fear that she will hate him..now why is not she deciding her priorities.. Its my pov   

You have a point.
But really, Piya is in no state to think about such stuff.
Shes being stupid, and hasty in taking decisions. But I dont blame her
Hell! Imagine, your best friend spread bad rumors about you or something, do you think about all the good times spent with her, or about how she betrayed your friendship.
Give her time. Let Piys sort out her priorities. Then lets jump to conclusions.
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm alway's with piya. Gosh people on this forum want to burn her at the stick for expressing her anger due to shock. I'm heart broken for Abhay but the make up would be so worth it.

Lol. So true!
The make-up...Aaaah! That would be awesome!

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

i agree wid u nd i m also alwayz  wid piya remember piya called abhay  her angel 2 times .....1 is when she was wid misha nd 2nd time when she was drunkun.....so when angel becum vampire suddenly tu dat kind of reaction is obvious..........

Lol. So ture. Imagine your 'angel' suddenly grows fangs.
Mummy! I would run away just like Piya!
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

(PS - Bella accpeting that Edward was a Vampire, so easily, in Twilight was really dumb. Its like - "Oh you are a vampire? How cool!". I was going W*F the whole time)

😆😆😆....yea and also, i wouldnt really go all crazy and scream if i saw a supposdly extremly beautiful vampire that happens to shine under the sunlight....so scary!😆😆 compared to Abhay who was supposed to look really scary(blame the creatives if not😆).(PS i like Edward  too though)

Well, a sensible post...i guess all the girly possesive sides are  targeting our Piya for Abhays sake, without anyone even trying to understand her state a bit....guess we just gotta let this time go by.
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe..best friend spending rumour is called ditching...and seeing the real identity of your best friend who had to show up for your own sake is different thing..hehe what pia did today is as if she has got posttraumatic disorder..lollz...someone knock some sense in her brains or i will tell abhay to kidnap her again and prove his love once again..but sigh..there is no proof of things like love..

</div>
<div>
<font color="#006666">You have a point. </font>
<font color="#006666">But really, Piya is in no state to think about such stuff.</font>

<font color="#006666">Shes being stupid, and hasty in taking decisions. But I dont blame her</font>

<font color="#006666">Hell! Imagine, your best friend spread bad rumors about you or something, do you think about all the good times spent with her, or about how she betrayed your friendship.</font>

<font color="#006666">Give her time. Let Piys sort out her priorities. Then lets jump to conclusions.</font>

Doris. thumbnail
Agreed!
well, the forum will probably be filled with overreacting topics today and comming days.
I just hope the ppl who critisize Piya for her current acts, will also appricate her the day she will stand next to him no matter what, and not just give the credit to Abhay all the way.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You know, I was pretty upset with Pia after the episode but now, specially after reading post I can safely say that I don't care whether Pia is right or wrong but she's justified and I am totally with her!