India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am with Piya.

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
The forum is filled with how Piya is being ungratefu, calling Abhay a darinda and running away from him and everything.

Ask yourself one question: What would you have done? Stayed there and blown flying kisses to Abhay, singing romantic ballads with him?

The poor girl just found out that her Prince Charming was no prince at all, instead he was the bad guy. A BLOOD sucking one at that.

Yes, Piya did have a clue of what Abhay was. But I think she didnt want to believe it. She was hoping it wasnt true. So I am going to stick to that.

Piya is justified in being disgusted and afraid of Abhay. I mean C'MON, any normal person would. Its not everyday that you see the person you love, transform into a blood sucking vampire.

You might argue that Abhay saved her loads of times and Piya should recollect all that. But seriously, with the state that she is in, all logical thoughts must have been thrown out of the window.

Piya is just being a normal human being. Give her some time, she'll come back running to him. We all know that.LOL

(PS - Bella accpeting that Edward was a Vampire, so easily, in Twilight was really dumb. Its like - "Oh you are a vampire? How cool!". I was going W*F the whole time)

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shahidzloverRajani-Jadhavyubabskashevx-niscutemugmonsoonlove..Mari..Doris.kasucrazyluvkasuRozy77-kavita-Hot_Indo_Chillyreepicheep-Aicha-.moonstruck.-HJ-madmaxineAanya.--sumana13--RidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTICJulybaby22-Fatima-remosalsaTheBlackJaguar-Lostindreamspyar-ishk.Jane..

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
No Matter what m with piya too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--0o.Leah.o0

Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
yaa ur practically thnkn
but it was sucha emotional moment 4 abhayy also nah

--AROMAL--Aanya.

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarohi..

yaa ur practically thnkn
but it was sucha emotional moment 4 abhayy also nah
I know it was.
I felt bad for Abhay too.
But I am just saying, Piya's reaction was justified.

--AROMAL--Aanya.

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Momentary rage is making me disagree with you right now,
Although I know,both are right in their own places,
But still....Felt bad coz seeing Abhay like this was unbearableBroken Heart

PiyaAngry

Edited by cutemug - 02 February 2011 at 9:10am
Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yes piya was thinkn practicallly
but dude em soo damn stuck up wid abhay n his pain
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Momentary rage is making me disagree with you right now,
Although I know,both are right in their own places,
But still....Felt bad coz seeing Abhay like this was unbearableBroken Heart

PiyaAngry

LOL.
This was going to happen eventually, right? And it happened today.
Maybe you should cheer yourself up with the fact that Piya is going to make Abhay a very happy person one day.

Originally posted by Aarohi..

yes piya was thinkn practicallly
but dude em soo damn stuck up wid abhay n his pain
Yes. She reacted like a normal person would. Hell! If I were in her place, I would have told everyone about him.
Piya is going through pain too.
I feel bad for both of them.

cutemugpyar-ishk

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i agree with you leah...
after watching today's epi..i knew forum will be filled with topics like tht only...
piya needs time...i know the things she said were hurtful..bt exactly you said..in this state...you forget every logical thing...all she remembers is she fell in love with a monster..it will take her time to see her angel in tht monster...she just needs time..she feels disgusted with abhay right now...
i have a feeling something will happen in those 24 hrs and she won;t be leaving the town..it may not have anything to do with abhay...bt somethign else might stop her...i don't expect her to recover in 24 hrs...
obv...she will come running back to him...she just needs to realize her love is above all her disgust and fears...
i agree with wat you wrote in p.s....lol..i had the same reaction..i was like are you serious??? i had found elena's reaction a bit more logical...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index