Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Jagya confronts Gauri and demands to know why she is avoiding him. Gauri denies this, but does not meet his eyes. Jagya says she is lying and keeps insisting that she should tell him what is wrong with her. They keep walking towards an isolated street that ends in a cliff. Jagya sees this and thinks to himself that he can use this to find out what is bothering Gauri.

Jagya threatens to jump off the cliff if Gauri doesn't tell him why she is avoiding him. Gauri sees the cliff and screams at Jagya to stop. jagya does not listen and pretends to fall off the cliff. He hids in an unseen corner and smiles. Gauri, who thinks Jagya jumped for real is shocked. She screams and cries out for Jagya. She cries and yells that she was indeed avoiding him since she has fallen for him and didn't want to admit it. Jagya is shocked to hear this. As Gauri keeps crying, Jagya comes out of hiding. Upon seeing him, Gauri hugs him and admits to loving him and that she cannot live without him. Jagya is shocked and is unable to react.

In Jetsar, Anandi helps Nandu complete his homework. She prompts him to sleep, but Nandu insists on playing. Without even being scolded, the kid starts crying that he wants to play and runs out. Anandi chases after him. DS sees Nandu crying and starts yelling at Anandi that she can't fulfill her responsibilities. Bhairav and Sumitra come there. Anandi tries to explain that Nandu was throwing a tantrum to play during bedtime, but DS is one-track minded abt yelling at Anandi

Bhairav supports Anandi and tells Maasa not to yell at Anandi in front of Nandu, else he will never listen to Anandi. Anandi convinces Nandu to sleep and takes him with her. DS scolds B&S that she knew Nandu would miss his mother and needs her when he has to sleep. They hear Anandi singing Gehna's lullaby to Nandu. DS goes inside silently.

On the way to their honeymoon, Gehna nods off in the jeep. Basanth makes her sleep in his arms. Gehna is very happy.

In Mumbai, Gauri thinks to herself that she feels better about telling Jagat her feelings and wonders what Jagat thinks of her. Jagya meanwhile is staring at Anandi's photo and looks troubled remembering Gauri's words

PRecap : SOme romantic moments between Basanth and Gehna

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreexbakulaxwebkapmvatsaahcirpurvisAMSTsharmilaprasadactivesonalneteche_ctvfreaqNaksh4evaakamatscloudzmiss_patel5sanya79Heenapekomasrgattubmm1985pallaidivmathdaddysgirl786Gauri22naj7mushkan_2003cuty_kpjyoKyunkiImafanSushitaLover23anu rulzammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Feb 2nd 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Thanks Priya.. Cant DS think just for a second that what Anandi doing could be for good, by some chanceD'ohWonder how she is going to let Anandi go to MumbaiConfused

Jagya chora tho hameinpagal kar dega.. was lurking for GAuri and now rememebreing Anandi.. what does he wantAngryGauri said yes and she no longer thrills himErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattufiddu-bdivmathiloveidiotboxpjyoanu rulz

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I think he didn't expect Gauri to admit she loves him, but now since the cat is out of the bag, he can't play lukka chuppi anymore, he has to deal with the whole thing head on and of course he is now confused, which is the only consistent thing he seems to feel

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 02 February 2011 at 9:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattupallaifiddu-bdivmathdaddysgirl786pjyoanu rulz

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

i really think jagya-cum-jagat needs a gud thrashing..tht is all i can say..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattufiddu-bdivmathpjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Jagya has seriously gone mad now....he is just playing with the feelings of two girls.....its high time he takes a stand...before its too late 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaifiddu-bpjyo

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
seriously..he is being made into a coward now..face it guy..ur supposedly married..maybe its not legal bt u believe urself to be married..now if u like this other girl thn be man enugh to face the music,come clean and tell the girls the situation..for chrissake strap on a pair..stop waltzing in and out of flirting wid both of thm..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaifiddu-bdivmathiloveidiotboxpjyo

pallai

pallai

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
agree with all ur comments but i think what they r portraying is very real... i think it happens a lot .. even if not married plp might have a girlfriend back home and a another one in the place they are visiting.. this is why time and again plp say long distance relationships are hard to manage...
cvs are taking it really well .. but i hope they dont screw it up with anandi forgiving everything and taking back jagya.. if at all it happens only after jagya fully realises her worth and his mistake and relaly repents for it and makes up to her in every way.
otherwise if anandi just takes him bac after he says sorry.. then thats it for BV from my side...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bdivmathanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you pallai..

I really like this track....and Jagya's feelings are also understandable...its just that its high time he confesses !! I feel bad for the two girls.....also we as viewers want to know where the story is heading....I personally want to see Jagya and Gauri together.....and I never believed in Jagya-Anandi's marriage....as it was a child marriage...and at least I dont support that ! even if the cv's do....whatever relationship Jagya and Anandi shared was more of a friendship and the bond between them is due to their closeness during childhood....but if you go back and see...they were forced into this marriage when they were young and naive...and now that they have grown up they should have a right to their life....right to chose what they want and how they want to live...

I know such things happen all the time....a wife in a village and a girl friend in town...but the cv's have to handle this sensibly...and do whats best for the show and the message its supposed to deliver...which is child marriage is EVIL !!! to do that they have to separate Jagya and Anandi....I guess I am the only one here who wants them to separate...but thats how I see it.....if they show these two as happily ever after then what's the whole point of this show?? that child marriage is good...look how happy they are?? really? I wont buy that...

Anandi better not forgive him....she has to move on in life and do something for herself...rather than causing a tsunami and turning into a typical sati savitri ready to forgive and forget...that would be the last straw...if that happens..I am done with BV ! wont have any expectations as it would be just another show....nothing special..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaianu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top