Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
[MEMBERS ONLY]
Part 1
Kin comes to Koki in her room, says Maa. Koki: It's time for bidaai, you should leave. Kin comes & sits beside Koki, says: Go just like that? Without your aashirwad? Koki: I did the kanyadaan, now you're parayee. Kin relates some childhood tale of how she used to leave Koki's hand & run away only to fall & get hurt, how Koki would come & hug her. Now I did the same & am hurt & you won't hug me? Koki is affected, but doesn't respond. Ahem is tearful & Gopi is smiling with tears. Koki: Bidaai time, go. Gopi: Kin come. everyone's waiting for you. Kin: G bhabi make maa understand. Koki: Ahem take Kin, she is no relation to me, she's not my daughter, but someone else's bahu, someone parayee. Take her & leave. Ahem & Gopi take Kin & go. Kin turns & looks at Koki.
Urmi to Rashi: Kin didn't come, kahin irada to change nahin hogaya? To Hetal: Where's Kin? Hetal: You're also a mother, try to understand. Urmi says something to Rashi which I didn't understand.

Part 2
Ahem sits beside Koki, says: Mom, I understand what you're going thru, pls sambhal yourself. From now on everything will be ok. Koki: You understand me so well, all my hopes are on you. You have to prove my upbringing is correct. Now pls leave me alone. Ahem leaves.
Chirag: Hetal see where's Kin? Kin is coming with Gopi. Urmi & Rashi are happy. Rashi: Everything's ok? Kin: Yes Rashi: Kaki's not coming? Gopi: Maaji will come with ahemji. Urmi: Let's proceed outside. Ahem comes down.
Everyone comes outside & look around for the car. Urmi: Dhawal get the gaadi. Jigar: Give me the keys, I'll get it. Bhai's farz to bidaa sister. Urmi: It's the last of all. Jigar goes to the end & is shocked to see the decorated scooter. Urmi & Rashi are expectant. Everyone is shocked!

Part 3
Kin: (shocked) Scooter? Faces all round. Jigar gets the scooter. Ahem: My sister will not be bidaa on scooter. Urmi: What to do? Hamari itni hi haisiyat hai. Chirag: No problem. Ahem, get the new car. Ahem okays & leaves. Urmi & Rashi are smiling. Parag: Gopi, you & Rashi go & decorate the car. Chirag gets the driver to remove the other cars. Skoda car comes & Urmi's eyes fall out  Ahem: Take my sister in this car. Urmi is still lost. Rashi pinches her. Urmi: Don't you have a smaller car? This is too big for us, beisedes everyone will laugh at us when this car returns in the morning. Ahem: Keep the car (first cell phone & now car! Wah Bhai Wah!) Urmi: Such a big car? No No No No
Chirag: No Urmi ben, keep it. Jetubhai: No, we can't accept this, only your daughter is enough. Parag: Pls keep the car. Urmi: (grinding teeth) Rashi's Papa, understand these people's feelings. Anyways, bride's family always feels that they've given their daughter less. Chirag bhai, thanks. All smiles around.

Chirag: Where's Koki? Ahem: Mom not feeling well & therefore not coming. Come Kin. Rashi: (whispering) Congrats Mummy. Kin moving forward & looking at Ahem. Urmi runs her hand on the car. Delighted, she sits inside & feels the interiors greedily. Ahem is scowling. Kin is getting into the car. Suddenly Koki comes. Koki: RUK JAO KIN. Urmi is scared. Everyone turns towards Koki. Koki comes forward. Kin smiles & turns toward her.

No Precap

Rana

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreewishRajourizombiearanayanib1ndumiratoonaNas1Chetnaksnehasanjanaangel_subahcirchhedakrishyghappy newssnehag10hottie2508niki_pndeenapmonicaynisnehtvbuffyanupamgalpha12smile365daysparbhudayalmitumiKK_1234sz786hishamwadahmonash1arpithampseema92zohrabanupaulsibilarsinginghimani88neteche_c***Anu***kwebbelMissOracleladdoobeautifulbcashwinipatilasiaheartmoonlightkieraknightley1heartsmarttasshamsiA HUGE FANnanda_gopamaaneet93rgattuIp-AK4everdesisrocksinipillaishmuupielailapnjAashna26maaneet2010br2499naj7irene_cChaudhrytmteri_susanAbhiAnisihuPoribulls-eyebipsicy_devilboparaisoniaSunriseGreenupasana.diyaBee3nazzsam1903evadsimran15KiranSD1Nihira-fansajniesimi_1-tellyaddict-SuhaniSoniasuk19pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS : Written Update 2nd Feb, 2011" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update......really nothing worthwhile to watch........wasted our half hour .,....these CV's....grr..Angry

br2499

Goldie

br2499

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Rana for the update. I am not watching it tonight.

soni2004

Goldie

soni2004

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Post cannot be quoted.
That's face that you have on your post...looks just like Urmila...LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arpithamp

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Rana. The CVs have nothing better to do. Now under the guise of showing Urmi's conniving, they are showing how to get dowry. Sickening stuff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_chamzanuha

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 the update rana.
I m stil regretting y i watch todays epi, my half an hour wasted n my bp is so high cnt even tel.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Thanx 4 the update rana.
I m stil regretting y i watch todays epi, my half an hour wasted n my bp is so high cnt even tel.

what a waste of 30 mins thank god i havent seen todays episode yet as i been busy with the ff new chapter
thinking not to watch it now

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THANXS FOR THE UPDATE NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WASTE TIME AND WATCH IT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top