STOP BASHING SRK AND GO GET A LIFE BASHERS

Posted: 13 years ago
Not even a week has finished and I see some ppl criticizing SRK For his hosting...🥱😳
Go get a life before you bash the Baadshah of Bollywood!!!
If you don't like him then plz don't come here or there is no need to watch ZKJ................🀔
And Last but not the least HE IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN SALMAN KHAN in terms of hosting!!
So no comparisons Between of BB AND ZKJ🥱🥱
i won't tolerate any unpleasant words against SRK...................👎🏌

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I agree Adu. If they don't like SRK or hate him that's fine as it's completely their choice but there is no need to show us that hatred by bashing him! I feel really bad that some members don't care about our sentiments and go on bashing SRK. Goshh it's just a show!  If you like it watch it, if you don't like it don't watch! It's as simply as that!

Edited by sadyy-AR-Maneet - 13 years ago
why did you reserve this??
i am not able to tolerate all this shit they speak...😡
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EXACTLY!!! i see mainly the haters bashing & bashing & bashing

if u dont like it here no one is forcing u to stay!!

we got a mod that hasnt arrived yet & we got 15 more epi's to go & there will be no control or peace in the forum for members 😕
Jealousy is making them speak!!!
OMGGGGG If you don't like his hosting then simply skip the show!!
Why crib...🥱🥱
As a host he is beyond excellent,that's the reason they call him to host most of the Award shows etc!!!
Some of the ppl on this forum really need a reality check...............🥱🥱
We all know you guys are fans of  -------------------!!

Originally posted by: sadyy-AR-Maneet

I agree Adu. If they don't like SRK or hate him that's fine as it's completely their choice but there is no need to show us that hatred by bashing him! I feel really bad that some members don't care about our sentiments and go on bashing SRK. Goshh it's just a show!  If you like it watch it, if you don't like it don't watch! It's as simply as that!

exactly they are way to annoying.......👎🏌
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

why did you reserve this??
i am not able to tolerate all this shit they speak...😡

I reserved to post a comment 😳
and chill Adu just ignore them coz we can't stop them unless the mods do something about it. 😊
thanks Jes!!
i'l pm the mods to make this topic sticky..............😳
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I am a great fan of SRK , his sense of humour and have loved him hosting KBC , but yesterday it was plain embarrassing to see him cracking cheap jokes (the one which  I detest the most is the comment he made when Manoj Kumar got hit at his crotch) . The show can be made enjoyable without cracking such cheap jokes. I love watching the Japanese version Takeshi's castle and love Javed Jaffrey's commentary. I dont know if it was some script which SRK was enacting or if they were his own lines but that was bad. :( I wont want SRK to make such comments in future firstly becoz I watch the show with my family and secondly becoz it doesnt suit him !

BTW as a personal advice its really bad to call someone a basher just becoz he/she doesnt like something or is against it. Constructive Criticism is equally important as is extolling someone ! :) 
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we need to contact all mods etc. to seriously help us weed out those constant abusers/bashers who are not allowing this place to be enjoyable for all those who actually love/like the show!!

becos this place isnt looked after the bashers have all gathered here & they are getting away with it!

im sure abusing is NOT allowed as the IF COC clearly states yet these ppl are being allowed to get away with it all the time