Mahi's trail ends

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

At the unit and at the shooting of Kkusum ekta kapoor had been questioned of her trails with Mahi's death, she was being questioned that after entering Trishul and Taashu she is not showing and telling us who killed mahi and what she had to say was this

The mahi's exit from the show for me at the time was unpredictable, to make the trail spicier I blamed the Katal on Kkusum but later on kkusum found out that abhay is the killer. I was suppose to bring back mahi but when she extended her break I needed someone to at the negative front and that is when I brought taashu in.

Then she was asked again what If mahi refuses to come back

Ekta answer then Death trail will end and the killer will be revealed after Sohan's death and whoever killed sohan is the mahi's killer(any guesses 'long hair ugly face')

ahhh the suspence is over mahi not coming back n the one who klled mahi was trishul........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA 😆 LONG HAIR AND UGLY FACE THATS SO FUNNY AND SOOOOOO TRUUUEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  👏  but...if trishul killed mahi...i mean if mahi doesn't come back then trishul will be the killer...what motive did he have to kill mahi?...i mean let's say if he did it for taashu...what is taashu gonna get outta killing mahi?  she still has kkusum in the way if she wants abhay back?  hmm...lets see how ekta plays with this...
can trishul be bad? i thought mahi and tashu and esha and all them were al in this together? they faked mahis death? then what about poor hottie sohan? isnt he gonna get killed by trishul?!!!

*** Edited by sai14 for multiple posting *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago

confusing why trishul!!  it seems that abhay know the killer but he prevent some one it says that it is trishul and for this it seems that abhay know that trishul is his son with esha that is why he doenst want to tell the truth who kill mahi! he dont want him to go to jail because he is his son!! so my question is this? " WHY ABHAY SUPRISED ON THE HOSPITAL AFTER HEAR THAT TRISHUL IS HIS SON WITH TASHU??" and it seems that he know  everything ??

I'M CONFUSING!!! 😕 PLS HELP