Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yana-Salman in danger zone along with Ankita-Nishant and Ankita-Nishant eliminated!
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

hey bachaaaaa...... h r u? oey u changed ur user name naπŸ˜‰

Di . Yes I did .πŸ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ashi,

tell u what sam is looking like a puplooo in below siggy of urs πŸ˜†
ArushiBS thumbnail
Like What ? πŸ€£

Why is Yana always in the danger zone I dont get it. she performs so well !😑
Edited by Arushi.J - 13 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail

like puploooo Asi its 2nd version of pupooooo :d

dont tell me she is gonna be in danger zone next week as well?

ArushiBS thumbnail

Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa will see a set of shockers happening next week along with the unexpected elimination of Ankita Lokhande.

Yes, you read it right!!!

Ankita Lokhande is the recent evictee of the Sony reality show, and accompanying Ankita in the bottom was Yana Gupta and her partner Salman Khan.

The story doesn't end here because there is already a pile up of medical ailments that contestants are complaining of.. 

A little birdie from the set tells us, "Sushant Singh Rajput has apparently decided to quit the dance reality show.. He is without doubt one of the greatest performers who everybody considers a great competitor too. However, the hectic schedule has taken a toll on his health, and he has injured his back while practicing a lift with his partner Shampa. When consulted, his physiotherapist has asked him to halt his further practice and performance as it can lead to an aggravation".

The buzz though is that the production house has requested him to not quit the show, and wait for the viewers' reaction with regards to votes. 

Our source further clarifies, "Madhuri Dixit was stunned when Sushant conveyed to all judges that he is not performing as he does not want to aggravate his back injury. He also explained to them that there is a high risk of he suffering from a slip disc problem if he continues to dance. However, Madhuri has requested him to stay back and not take any immediate decision". 

As a message to his fans, Sushant we hear has said, "I had decided to quit the show following the injury, but the production has given me a week's time of rest. But I feel it is unfair to get a  second chance considering the level of competition that the show has". 

Let us tell you, it is just not Sushant who is suffering from a medical ailment. Yana Gupta has to undergo a nose surgery while Mahhi Vij is already on painkillers.

But amidst all these tensions people will get to see playboy Ritesh Deshmukh with actor Jacky Bhagnani promoting their upcoming movie Faltu in the show.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
waniya_fatima thumbnail
thanks bachiii seems jhalak house has turned into hospital with all these patients.....
ArushiBS thumbnail
I am really pissed off after seeing that they again are in the bottom . .And I hope Yana is fyn and will be able to perform πŸ˜­
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh crap poor sushant... i feel bad for him but OH MY GOD does dis mean mahi is safe YET AGAIN??? wat da fish yar???? salman & yana were fab last week and were in second place....

dis stupid show is riggid... i feel like not watchin it
ArushiBS thumbnail
Nadzy a new article is posted in the MF which says that now Sushant is staying because of Madz. M so relieved.πŸ˜† you see if Sush was given 1 week, he would come in danger and who knows , face off with Yana ? πŸ˜†