Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazy incredibles - wednesday s thread... (Page 12)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
wow....what an almost kiss

first half SR.. now almost kiss... what are CV's trying to do... kill us with anticipation??? ConfusedAngry

but what CV's dont realize is that crazies minds are not like any others... they show us half SR.. we imagine full SR...
...they show us almost kiss... we imagine the full kiss... LOL

would the fact that Dadi heard them fighting, make them sleep on the same bed... i certainly hope so Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Aash this is for you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
nice analysis everyone...

@mona: every night u kill us with ur pictures... but all we can say is keep them coming Wink

@aash: over and under is definitely the question to ask Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Aash this is for you

monaaa

Loquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

@  ixx
Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
undefined wow....what an almost kiss

first half SR.. now almost kiss... what are CV's trying to do... kill us with anticipation??? ConfusedAngry

but what CV's dont realize is that crazies minds are not like any others... they show us half SR.. we imagine full SR...
...they show us almost kiss... we imagine the full kiss... LOL

would the fact that Dadi heard them fighting, make them sleep on the same bed... i certainly hope so Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Agree

ixxu

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Hi Friends,

I am gonna log off soon, sorry about yesterday not writing anything......
Tonight's analysis are great fun to read.....

Varsha loved ur poem, agree Arjun is now just evil and revelling in it!!! He will be dealt with by Maan in the right manner, though, Maan will not leave him asani se, he was a gentlemanly with NT, but Arjun ki band bajegi, and the heavy arjun will fall mightily.
Maan will blame Geet though, cause Geet has been continuously siding Arjun needlessly.

Aash, lovely analysis, your posts are so peppy, its nice to read them

Aarthi - , Congrats on becoming a dazzler. Loved ur post !

Hima - Loved your post Hima, am happy u all enjoyed the epi tonight......

Spandana - Loved your post, diff from the daily ones though today.

Take care guys, catch up tomorrow.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxubharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Edited my reserve on page 3..
here too pasting same ..

Hello Ladies...

Dadi Maa

'No two fingers of a hand are same but still their belonging to the same hand at times does count' coz its trust involved there.

Sweet-Adorable-Naughty-Concerned & so blind to the true nature of the Rathod siblings...She had trusted NT in Maan's absence & had scolded Geet back in past & now too overlooking Maan's genuine dislike still she blackmail's Maan to hire Arjun as their reception planner..For the second time i hated her blackmailing Maan. First being when she made Maan get home Dev on payroll.
Though the reason then was emotional..now its not so & i expected her to be reasonable. But she not only trusted Arjun blindly but involves him in close family matter , here in regarding Annie's going silent.

Arjun - Annie

Arjun, yet again proved yet again that he is nothing more but a shallow man, a manipulator  - someone who seeks revenge for his sister's pride but is not 'man enough' to face Maan & fight for what he believes in. But uses his innocent sister who claims to have loved , now to get even. He is shame not only as a lover, but as a brother to any sister but NT...but also a shame as a man. A true man respects & protects a woman's dignity & self respect not tarnish it for his own needs.

Annie, i expect to see her remorse not sit stone faced , feel shame when around Maan & Dadi to face them,  fight for her brother's goodname if not her dignity. Instead of pleading or crying she needs to think & act to save her family.

MAAN & Maan ki GEET

Sweet pain of togetherness ...
They are together & now only that counts, they have desires but their love for the Baby is much greater than their desires as a man & woman. They bear the sweet agony now holding hands promising eachother & themselves of ' a fulfilling' tomorrow .

Geet now wants to share all the responsibility & pains that Maan going through to keep their Baby safe. She wants to comfort him as he always has been doing for her. But Maan being Maan gets her to agree to him , though she thinks she won the round  & 'for the day' the battle ends on a sweet goodnite.

They defend the other infront of the 'eagle eyed' Dadi who senses something 'not normal' in their nearness. But now they know & are together in this & so they cover it up without giving Dadi any reason to think otherwise.

They now know their limits , they don't want to risk testing it as at stake is something which matters their life to them. At ease with this knowledge they now don't deny eachother their share of passionate moments knowing they wont get carried away. Its this trust that does not make Maan scared to tease her, not seduce but tease , same as Geet who dares him knowing that he has his limits more concrete than her.

Dialogue of the Day

'Dekha loh karloh baath , aaj subha jab tumhai Baby ki support chahiye thi uskai behalf main tum statementt issue kar rahe thi . Aur aab jab main Baby kai barai main baat kar raha hunn toh Baby  paidha nahi hua hai!'
now this i found so so cute My poor Maan , always blackmailed by the 3 ladies he loves the most.

'Left ya Right, bolona' now that was so passionate.

'Kya tareeka hai poochnai ka aankhai etniiii badi badi kar rahain hai aur bolrahain hain bas pooch raha hunn!'
God it was HoshiyarPur Express on her way to make him speechless.

Moment of the Day

PICTURE STORY

Love
Nandita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmixxusptrno--aarthi--Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Hi Friends,

Aaj ka episode theek thaak laga muje. Maan, Geet ki nok jok acchi thi, par muje maan pheka pheka sa lag raha hai kal raat se. I don't know how many of you think the same.... Reckon GC is too busy with his upcoming wedding. I dont' blame him.....just stating as i see it. And seriously if they continue dragging the sr, show se man uthne wala hai.  There is time and place for everything, as far as i am concerned sr is being dragged too much, even the baby issue without the bump seems to be a bit too exagerated. CVs think hard, arrive at a decision fast, the natural way things ought to happen is now becoming very staged.... These nok jhoks would be best appreciated if there is more to the marriage at this stage....Otherwise, whatever you are dishing out is becoming lukewarm, even with such wonderful actors like DD & GC.

Annie, poor thing is actuaaly now able to see Arjun's true colors. And Arjun with his behavior is gonna turn unpardonable. If he decides to turn on his so called charm after he realizes the truth, i doubt it will be enough. He is already down the irredemable route. Aanie is gonna need another hero to move on in life, this guy is too much of a low life to ever get back together with!!!

hi ROCH......
i disareee yaar on one pt....
the scnes were hot...chem was there...i cant fault GC...he was toaching DD more than normal.....

but i agree.....this use less dragging has no meaning....
i'm ok with the no SR part...but CVs need to settle the baby issue first....give us the final answer about the existence of the baby...and the preg.......
CVs just treating us like kids.....giving us lollypops n diverting our minds....
i personallky dont mind.....

and about arjun...he is not redeemable....
i hated the way he said "mai uski behan ke saath soya "......!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnonanditasingh

Go to top