Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
According to an article posted on another website, archana will be the one to ask vaishalli to reconsider her decision as a child will need a father

A source further says, "Later Vaishali comes to her parents' house and is in no mood to go back to Dharmesh. But Madhuri, Dharmesh's first wife, feels guilty for being the reason behind Vaishali's suffering. Madhuri meets Archana and explains her stand to her; she tells Archana that she never wanted to create any trouble for Vaishali. Madhuri also expresses her wish of uniting the couple. Archana tries to change Vaishali's opinion about Dharmesh, she requests her to re-think about her decision. Archana also tells her that it is not good for her unborn child's future and at some point of time the child will need his father.

Oh! Dear God, where the hell is this serial going.
How can archana even give such stupid advice to her sister. She should be telling her to sue him and claim all his money as alimony. The guy is not even sorry for what he has done.

Archu stop giving useless mahaan suggestions to others and please spend some time cucho-cooing with your husband. You have been married for a few weeks not a few decades. where is the romance ?

Edited by bips - 02 February 2011 at 5:09am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnmitumiNAVIT0594giguserlibrarypasssnowydent4ukwebbelsur_aur_taalameetasingh4PEWINDrgattuone2noneTanyazomshreejaanuGauri22Miss_Dieyriniiiiab01shootingstar27star_warsGarkhelsun-monica--SushitaLover-LovePRSohamsuancoolpratzKiranSD1koolchick.Mandy.-Preeti-The_Other_Womannycsweetie..Desi-Kuri..RajiniliciousDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana supports Dharmesh - new article" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Sheesh , wrong advise Archu ....tell her to take this guy to court and ask for heavy alimony ..D'oh

But at least now with Vaishali gone it will be back just Manav and Archana in the kholi ....Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanigigusersur_aur_taalstar_wars

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Bips sorry for intruding but I had to post the entire article.  My apologies.

I just wanna say these upcoming tracks are pure crap.  What nonsense is this.  My God, PR needs to be given a miss.

Edited by star_wars - 02 February 2011 at 6:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Ankita Lokhande (Archana)

Blood is always thicker than water and now Archana (Ankita Lokhande) will be seen proving it when both her sisters Varsha (Priya Marathe) and Vaishali (Prarthana Behere) find themselves in trouble as she will come to their rescue in Pavitra Rishta. In fact, it will be Manav who will be first to make a move to support his sisters-in-law.

Our source says, "Manav is already helping Vaishali to come out of her marital issues, he will now provide a helping hand to Varsha as well once both her parents and in-laws will come to know that she cannot conceive. Varsha is heartbroken; her mother-in-law will start treating her differently after getting to know her problem. She will often have clashes with her. Thus Varsha chooses to leave her house. Meanwhile, Sulochana will also come to know about Vaishali and Varsha. Sulochana fails to bear this pain and gets an asthma attack."

A source further says, "Later Vaishali comes to her parents' house and is in no mood to go back to Dharmesh. But Madhuri, Dharmesh's first wife, feels guilty for being the reason behind Vaishali's suffering. Madhuri meets Archana and explains her stand to her; she tells Archana that she never wanted to create any trouble for Vaishali. Madhuri also expresses her wish of uniting the couple. Archana tries to change Vaishali's opinion about Dharmesh, she requests her to re-think about her decision. Archana also tells her that it is not good for her unborn child's future and at some point of time the child will need his father.

"Meanwhile, Madhuri will walk out of Dharmesh's life forever and her character will make an exit. We are yet to decide whether Vaishali will listen to her sister and return to Dharmesh's house or not."

Prarthana says, "Vaishali cannot tell her problems to her mother so she is in a fix. Archana and Manav will help her and she will realize her mistake of having ill-treated them earlier. But I do not know about any patch-up with Dharmesh."

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aarati4devsur_aur_taalTanyaz-SushitaLover-riniiiicoolpratzLovePRSohamarchanamanav.Mandy.nycsweetie

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
karen..whatever it is vaishu shouldn't go back to dharmesh..
a man can't get away so easily doing this to his wife..
i am sure a man will never take his wife back if she did this to him..and nobody will expect him to do so either..Thumbs Down..
i don't want to see that happening at all..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4Tanyazriniiiiyyyystar_warsThe_Other_Woman

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Karen .This is making compleetly different sense .Seems like it has not been decided if Vaishu will go back to  him or not ...
Disappointed with the fact that satish and Varsha will split up ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiiyyyystar_warsarchanamanav

star_wars

IF-Dazzler

star_wars

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

karen..whatever it is vaishu shouldn't go back to dharmesh..
a man can't get away so easily doing this to his wife..
i am sure a man will never take his wife back if she did this to him..and nobody will expect him to do so either..Thumbs Down..
i don't want to see that happening at all..

Usha, my thoughts exactly.  Why should vaishu go back with him.  He has no shame or is showing any remorse about having two wives.  He is blaming them instead of himself.  Very sick fellow and creatives.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

I agree with Usha .Vaishali should not go back to Dharmesh ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsriniiiiarchanamanav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top