Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Only Mistake! I'm A FEMALE (MG) #1 (Page 50)

Nirjhor105 Goldie
Nirjhor105
Nirjhor105

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
the only question came to my mind is who is sameera and what's her relation with maan. and no, I don't think marriage is going to be the solution. but otherwise I have no answer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smj1977.shruti

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i guess u can either make him a divorcee or widower...........n he can help geet take revenge frm dev since he hates him.........n get jutice u noe n daadi can help 2 cuz dey r d royals n its against dere pride 2 decieve sm1 no matter who it is..................dis is wat i think end is ur call...........regarding geets family well dey dnt hav 2 noe who maan actually is dis revenge thing can only be between geet maan n daadi u noe so c wat u like maybe sm1 has a better idea

smj1977.shruti

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
if put my self in Geet shoe
it i'll be difficult position
because 18 finish it hsc now
no job refrence no home no
support from the family baby
on the way let say she got job
& work so when the baby comes
who i'll help her with baby because
she need money & food to feed the baby
 to take care when she is at work & her self in my POV maybe compromise
with Dadi & Maan they can help her not must
get married because she cant believe him because his
the brother of the cheater & she doesnt know him maybe
he has past or divorced or kid so Shurti
ur the writer & yu know ur baby better than
reader & dont mind whatever yu gave us
but that was my POV its difficult
to be mother when ur self yu a
child & by ur self with any sopport
let see how yu gonner solve the
story

Edited by sharmake11 - 17 February 2011 at 1:47pm

smj1977.shruti

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirjhor105

the only question came to my mind is who is sameera and what's her relation with maan. and no, I don't think marriage is going to be the solution. but otherwise I have no answer

you will soon know who this Sameera is?
in the serial they left with no clue about her
and at this point she did not exist
I wanted her to be there because it seemed that there was some woman or women in his life who have betrayed him
I may need some female character from his past
when I gave it a serious thoughtI wondered a handsome young rich guy of about 27-28 yrs of age has no woman Shockedin his life and is single seems quite ironical
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

well wanted to answer most of ur questions hope u will consider these while writing future updates...........

well the question abt if marriage is the soln...........not always but in this situation it is.........they r not in a city but a village where things r closely knitted within families so she cant move out or neither he can take her off from there even just to help her for graduation...........as he is doubting her to b pregnant then may b she will go thro the same ordeal as in serial..........so to avoid the sufferings she will b put thro when they know the truth abt her pregnancy marriage is the best soln..........

well its upto maan in how is going to tell geet abt dev...........i wud prefer if he tells her things from his past then his family and the spat with dev and then finally telling her abt dev's relationship and then assuring her that he do not intend any harm to her...........he knows that dev did things for money so he can give her the land back and the money for that khandani jewelery ..................she wll obviously may not trust him first but he has to tell her things openly and tell her that she might b pregnant as well so if the family knows they will kill her...........he hs to make her understand that the best soln is to marry him and he wont take adv of the situations and he will fulfill her dreams of education and will support her and her kid until she finishes her studies and she is independant..........also he can promise to give dev's share to her baby and if she wants he will get her the justice for fraud did by his family...........or he will make them suffer everyday by making their life miserable...........(wud b awesome if dev has to call her bhabhi and they hv to follow her orders)

i think only geet knowing the truth will b better...........no need for any other family members to b involved in this...........

maan might hv past so thats wat i am saying b4 disclosing abt dev he has to tell her abt him.....i think if next update he confides his past that wud b better..........

geet has to make her decisions though maan shud try his best to make her trust and trustworthy relationship wont build in a day so it takes time but she has to b courageous and bold enough to take the decision for herself and for her baby.............they may not fall in love after marriage but they can maintain it as a friendly relation to b started with...............

its not compromise for the unborn child but the chance for her to live her life and getting the chance for her baby to hv a life............

about serial

i hope my views might help u in future updates..........well i am hating the serialnow how abt u.....already i am irritated that its AA more and not maaneet these days and to top it all the rumour of memory loss.........i think its the next track..........my mind is off since i read the news but i am contemplating with the views...........it will hurt me a lot to c them split but my mind also thinks that geet wudnt giive up so easily if thats the case she and her well wishers will try all possible things to make him remember her..........so to invoke his feelings for her they might re create the office romance again which is a positive thing........... but the thing is they dont have any other story line to make on maaneet.....they hv already used up everything...........watever it is i luv maaneet to the core i might stop watching for few days andwill catch up later on net but i am just thinking that if GC is there not body double probably i might sit thro and watch the painful ep............

I reddened the points that caught my attentionSmile
and about the serial as far as I know GC has not gone on any vacation the couple is already busy uin shoots
it's CV's that always come back to square 1Angry
and recetly if you noticed there is a change in creative team alsoShocked
lets hop ethe new comers do not mes the showCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shah10preethia

smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

Originally posted by smj1977

ITS QUESTION TIME
DO ANSWER

hi, all

do you all really think that marriage is solution to all the problems?
It is not. moreover what d guarantee that they will fall for each other after marri n everything will b fine. it will be like a burden that they have to bear for d rest of their lives just coz of their families.

when Geet knows who Maan is to Dev will she agree to marry him?
she better not. n she shud know d truth b4 committing to anything. if she has d courage to tell d truth same goes to maan also. knowing what she has been thru n will have to face if he agrees then it is better to knw everything b4hand. n again how can she trust d bro of the same man who destroyed her life.

once the truth about Maan being Dev's bro is out, don't you think even Darjee will question his integrity?
dont knw abt darjees stand coz it seems like he only cares abt his reputation. as long as nobody Q his integrity he is happy. if fact maan shud ask this Q to darjee, b4 telling him abt dev that what makes him so sure that he is not like d same guy they chose for geet b4.

how will Maan prove that he did not know that the land was sold to him by his own bro?
mmm...complicated...coz when they'll knw d truth they will Q him also...he can only tell abt agent. n being MSK he can say that if he wud have been involved, he woudln't have made d mistake of getting d sign n register it. like baayein haath ka khel.

Geet can always think that for land one bro marries her and now that the land can't be transferred in Khurana's name without her consent, the other plans the same?
like i said earlier...it is difficult...unless maan tells her d truth...n leaves d decision in her hand. moreover he can always return her d land showing that his intentions are not bad, he is trying to solve her problems rather trying to undo SOME of d mistakes that his family created

do you not think that agreeing to marry Geet will further raise questions?

do you think that Maan has no past?
it is not possible for him not to have a past. like u said in d nxt Q

remeber he is elder to Dev, may be he is already married,ok Mji said that he is single but he may be a divorcee or even a widower or may be he married secretly

will Geet agree to marry a man who is bro of the one who deceived her?
geet being a girl who always places her familys happiness in front of her. wish she wud knw abt s preg thing, coz it will help her in making a decision. she can mayb make a deal with him to let her study further, n let her take care of d child, n he will not stop her when she punishes his family, it will not matter whether he wud help her or not. but she will make sure that they suffer, n at tht time maan wud not interfere.

will she compromise for the sake of her unborn child?
in d serial she got angry frm her family coz they wanted her to abort, which she refused, she was fighting for her child.
in d ff she doesnt knw abt it, so she wants her family to be happy,, n thats y she agreed to meet him.

will she not want that keep her child away from these devil Khurana's?
remeber how Maan handled her previously, I can'y forget that

while seeing the serial you might have had many questions

I just want to know what sort of questions came to your mind

this will help me in building the story line further

pls comment

thanks in advance for your undue support

if you choose not to answer atleast hit the like tab to let me know how many of you read the post

jyoti
you might be tired and nor thinking much
but you got most of the answers
while updating i'll keep them in mind
thank you

Go to top