Fan Fictions

My Only Mistake! I'm A FEMALE (MG) #1 - Page 34

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nirjhor105

the only question came to my mind is who is sameera and what's her relation with maan. and no, I don't think marriage is going to be the solution. but otherwise I have no answer

you will soon know who this Sameera is?
in the serial they left with no clue about her
and at this point she did not exist
I wanted her to be there because it seemed that there was some woman or women in his life who have betrayed him
I may need some female character from his past
when I gave it a serious thoughtI wondered a handsome young rich guy of about 27-28 yrs of age has no woman 😲in his life and is single seems quite ironical

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethia

well wanted to answer most of ur questions hope u will consider these while writing future updates...........

well the question abt if marriage is the soln...........not always but in this situation it is.........they r not in a city but a village where things r closely knitted within families so she cant move out or neither he can take her off from there even just to help her for graduation...........as he is doubting her to b pregnant then may b she will go thro the same ordeal as in serial..........so to avoid the sufferings she will b put thro when they know the truth abt her pregnancy marriage is the best soln..........

well its upto maan in how is going to tell geet abt dev...........i wud prefer if he tells her things from his past then his family and the spat with dev and then finally telling her abt dev's relationship and then assuring her that he do not intend any harm to her...........he knows that dev did things for money so he can give her the land back and the money for that khandani jewelery ..................she wll obviously may not trust him first but he has to tell her things openly and tell her that she might b pregnant as well so if the family knows they will kill her...........he hs to make her understand that the best soln is to marry him and he wont take adv of the situations and he will fulfill her dreams of education and will support her and her kid until she finishes her studies and she is independant..........also he can promise to give dev's share to her baby and if she wants he will get her the justice for fraud did by his family...........or he will make them suffer everyday by making their life miserable...........(wud b awesome if dev has to call her bhabhi and they hv to follow her orders)

i think only geet knowing the truth will b better...........no need for any other family members to b involved in this...........

maan might hv past so thats wat i am saying b4 disclosing abt dev he has to tell her abt him.....i think if next update he confides his past that wud b better..........

geet has to make her decisions though maan shud try his best to make her trust and trustworthy relationship wont build in a day so it takes time but she has to b courageous and bold enough to take the decision for herself and for her baby.............they may not fall in love after marriage but they can maintain it as a friendly relation to b started with...............

its not compromise for the unborn child but the chance for her to live her life and getting the chance for her baby to hv a life............

about serial

i hope my views might help u in future updates..........well i am hating the serialnow how abt u.....already i am irritated that its AA more and not maaneet these days and to top it all the rumour of memory loss.........i think its the next track..........my mind is off since i read the news but i am contemplating with the views...........it will hurt me a lot to c them split but my mind also thinks that geet wudnt giive up so easily if thats the case she and her well wishers will try all possible things to make him remember her..........so to invoke his feelings for her they might re create the office romance again which is a positive thing........... but the thing is they dont have any other story line to make on maaneet.....they hv already used up everything...........watever it is i luv maaneet to the core i might stop watching for few days andwill catch up later on net but i am just thinking that if GC is there not body double probably i might sit thro and watch the painful ep............

I reddened the points that caught my attention😊
and about the serial as far as I know GC has not gone on any vacation the couple is already busy uin shoots
it's CV's that always come back to square 1😡
and recetly if you noticed there is a change in creative team also😲
lets hop ethe new comers do not mes the show😭
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

jyoti
you might be tired and nor thinking much
but you got most of the answers
while updating i'll keep them in mind
thank you
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmg_roks_antara

i guess u can either make him a divorcee or widower...........n he can help geet take revenge frm dev since he hates him.........n get jutice u noe n daadi can help 2 cuz dey r d royals n its against dere pride 2 decieve sm1 no matter who it is..................dis is wat i think end is ur call...........regarding geets family well dey dnt hav 2 noe who maan actually is dis revenge thing can only be between geet maan n daadi u noe so c wat u like maybe sm1 has a better idea

thank you 😉
i have wrote so much that now I am exhausted
but the point you have written never crossed my mind
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharmake11

if put my self in Geet shoe

it i'll be difficult position
because 18 finish it hsc now
no job refrence no home no
support from the family baby
on the way let say she got job
& work so when the baby comes
who i'll help her with baby because
she need money & food to feed the baby
 to take care when she is at work & her self in my POV maybe compromise
with Dadi & Maan they can help her not must
get married because she cant believe him because his
the brother of the cheater & she doesnt know him maybe
he has past or divorced or kid so Shurti
ur the writer & yu know ur baby better than
reader & dont mind whatever yu gave us
but that was my POV its difficult
to be mother when ur self yu a
child & by ur self with any sopport
let see how yu gonner solve the
story

thak you dear
but what I was waiting from you was poem instead of written lines😆
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetha10

am sure she'll think maan is also like dev after knwing the truth... but really don't want a forced marriage.. 

she is only 18
do we consider her to behave maturely
for a woman who is never allowed to make decisions it will be very difficult
she ended up in a forced marriage before
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhika Shah

I think maan should tell geet everything but not his past
that would be later in the story when both feels something for each other

yes Maan should tell her
DM also said truth remains the truth however unpleasent it is
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kahkashansakina

One thing u all forget brij find out about maan  what munshi ji told brij he is richest man. + point for maan.

yes why does this not come to my mind
money is very powerful
but Brij at present is only wanting to dispose Geet off
and one more true fact that the person who already has money wants more
rich are the greediest
Kawaljeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r right these question willarose in everybody's mind but in serial it has been coped up in a different method and u r right that geet would not marry him because he is the bro of destroyer of her life
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U hv given so many questions tat my mind is twirlin as every question ir roamin in my head, marrige is nt only solution bt if maan disagrees geet's family wil force her to marry any1 else, may b he's divorcd seperatd or watever bt u knw 2 broken hearts cn beat mutualy more easily togethr. Wil b waitin