Kkusum dated 16th Feb, 2005 by Mala

Posted: 19 years ago

Kkusum dated 16th Feb, 2005

Kumud gets a call from khsitij asks her to come out she says we will meet tomorrow as lot of work in club, aryman asks why hs ie upset as he says if u love kumud what is the problem tell her u love. kshtij says I cant as she thinks me as her friend. Aryman says u make a start she might say yes. As aryman says garv has married kali so don't think about it as kumud will never let kali break her house will not go back to garv. Aryman says u go and tell her that u love her.kumud says waiter to change flowers as garv comes says I want to talk to u says it is imp. Garv tells her to go home early also says kali was talking to someone, as kumud says she is talking that she wants to destroy me. Kumud says why u wan to show u love me save me tells garv we have to forget. Garv says can u for get me? Asks will u love someone, kumud sees kshtij says garv I have forgotten u I loved someone else, I love kshkhtij! Garv shocked and kshtij wonders if she really loves me! Kshtij goes in ar thinks what kumud said and happy show flashback scenes. Garv is sad thinks what kumud said they show flashback scenes of kumud & garv. Kumud is sad for saying that to garv as she thinks she had to do that so that he will not come closer to her. Kshtij buys bouquet as he knows kumud likes flowers go to meet her. Some boys ask for drinks says u can close the bar till we finish. Kumud says bar is closed pleased leave. The boy says she is being smart  she goes to call police the boy snatches the cell and says what u say babe now our drink will come. Trishul takes the cell says bar is closed boy shouts who are u?  they ask trishul is she your sister he says yes. Trishul calls Chief minister as the boy says I am from CM. the boys run away . trishul says I will leave u home as kumud refuses he leaves her home as it is late. One boy comes to those people tells u did a good job as he has done something with car. Kshtij sees the kumud going think kumud goes with trishul! And follows them. Trsihul is talking to kumud saying these people matter to me. Kumdu says I am staying in hostel as trishul is shocked kumdu says I want to make name like my mom, trishul is impressed. Trsihul cannot put break, wonders if breaks failed even kumud thinks what to do. Trishul dashes to a tree kumdu also gets hurt. kshtij takes trishul & kumud to hospital calls kkusum who is tensed as kshtij says they are examining both. Kk goes to doc as abhay comes  and asks kshtrij as doc says lot of blood has gone of kumud he says I did not tell kk aunty as she will be tensed . Abhay asks secretary where are the patients she says tashu has come to meet  her son trishul, abhay is shocked as trishul is his son.Abhay asks wardboy where is kumud kapoor as he dashes kusum. Abhay asks how is kumud? Also  says I know I hurt u but I cant hide it from u that I have a son, kk says I don't want to talk about it as doc is waiting for me and kk goes abhay sees her sadly. Abhay touches kumud as nurse says don't disturb as she has been given injection. Trishul hates injection nurse says it is needed he says thanks to sister, tashu comes asks why u r doing this to trouble me, trishul says u did not hurt me. Doc says how ru trishul not good, as he says I want to go from here, doc says we will discharge and the girl fast . tashu asks doc who girl, doc says same girl Kumud Kapoor! Tashu shocked.

THANX 4 UPDATE. WHERE DO U GET THEM FROM?

thanx for the update...😊

i just don't get one thing....why was tashu surprised at end when she heard the girl is Kumud?  i dont watch the episode often...i am just reading the updates....just confused there...

"Doc says how ru trishul not good, as he says I want to go from here, doc says we will discharge and the girl fast . tashu asks doc who girl, doc says same girl Kumud Kapoor! Tashu shocked."

that was mean appsdba!!! how'd u like to watch the show n give us a detailed update from now on!!! >> huh!! id like to c u do tat

Thanx for the update. Finally Aryaman is shown!😊

yea appsda.................dat really waz MEAN😑

if u dun lyke these....rite ur ownnnnnnn

letz c how gud dey r

btw............huz mala............

all u ppl get upd8z frm her..............jus wanted 2 noe hu she iz n where u all got ur updatez

tht was really mean aapsda... 😑
tht's not nice at all....why don't u ever try to write a update...and who told u tht u have to read these updates...no one is making u...
i know finally aryamaan shown!!! i hope kshitij and kumud get together!!!!!!i hope kshitij tells her that he truly luvs her!!!!!!!! thanx for the update both of ya!!!!!!

*** Edited by sai14 for multiple posting *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago