Wake Up Forum!..help needed..note on page 20

Posted: 13 years ago

Girls,

I was just wondering that our forum is getting dull day by day. Even Chaska Meter ratings seem to be going down. Therew as time when we had reached no 2 and now going down and to get out of this there is one way which I see๐Ÿ˜Š....Lets make all  our favourite and good writers to write regularly. As we are forcing Colors to give us promos and do justice with LTL lets force our writers too to start writing again.

Some of the threads which got lost with time

D&N Eternal Love story (e-LS) by DD

Some thoughts by Sara

TINs (Thinks I noticed)  by -Fivr-...She is getting them back

Kya Bolti Tu!! by Anu

Hota Hai Kya (HHK) by Madzy

Thoughtful Moments by cool.Sindhya

Aaj Ka Mirch Masala by thornewood9 (Aisha)

Yaadein by Nazia.icycool

Wah wah by HumaG

(let me know if I am missing any)

Also we have many good writers with us like Liz, Kavita, Shilpita, Zuby,Crystal, Elysia (sorry if I missed anyone) who can write beautifully. Why shouldnt we get to enjoy their thoughts about our LTL?

We should fight now to get all our old and new writers to share regularly so that we can make our forum lively again. Ofcourse if they are too busy they can skip...we wont eat them ..right?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Updated:

Guys we are getting so many volunteers now

Pooja : Bloopers post

Crystal : Will post as and wen poss

Shilpi :  Will write abut the episode using a song๐Ÿ˜Š

Harshita (droopy_asleep) : horoscope on weekends

Naina : Dialogue of the Day

Kavita too has promised to write soon

Fivr has promised she will try to get back her TINs soon
and even HumaG has promised to give a thought to bring back her wah wah..hurray

Lets start posts for charcter analysis on regular basis. If that particular character u r analysising didnt apprear in particular episode u can skip ur post. so girls start..who want to anayse whom

Dutta: Zuby

Naku : Srushti

Baji : Suvi

AS : desigrl414

Kala : Mimi (Rose_Petal) 

Leela : Sasha

Roops: silkroute

Suds : Huma

Kishore: Shishma

Madhu :

Chasker : mIsHeZ.x

Seema: Elysia

Chachaji:

BGs : Ritun๐Ÿ˜‰

let me know if I haev missed anyone

great job girls..lets motivate more writers to share

Any suggestions/thoughts please share

Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
Yes, we want the old writers back... Nowadays it has become very quiet. I am a silent reader and I really used to enjoy reading all the lovely posts, but now hardly there is anything. I am not so good at expressing my thoughts but really love reading. So please all the writers come back!!!
Great Anupama. SO why dont u bombard hem with some PMs to share their thoughts. Maybe as we got promos we will get our old writers back too and some new one
I totally agree! Everyone please start posting! Share your thoughts, feelings, hopes, dreams, for the show. I always loved reading about how someone else interpreted a scene in the show. It always gave me a new perspective or a different way of looking at the scene. There used to always be different topics open and discussions going on. I remember when I would come every few hours and there would be so many updates and new topics. I notice that now there are barely 5-6 new topics opened every day. Let's make the forum what it once used to be!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by desigrl414

I totally agree! Everyone please start posting! Share your thoughts, feelings, hopes, dreams, for the show. I always loved reading about how someone else interpreted a scene in the show. It always gave me a new perspective or a different way of looking at the scene. There used to always be different topics open and discussions going on. I remember when I would come every few hours and there would be so many updates and new topics. I notice that now there are barely 5-6 new topics opened every day. Let's make the forum what it once used to be!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

exactly..u knw wat dear many times I used to miss to observe lot many thngs while watching the episode but after reading thoughts of our writers here I would run back and watch the episode with watever I read here and wud enjoy the episode more

plz send pms to few ppl i mentioned to give us back their respective threads๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ccolaco

exactly..u knw wat dear many times I used to miss to observe lot many thngs while watching the episode but after reading thoughts of our writers here I would run back and watch the episode with watever I read here and wud enjoy the episode more

plz send pms to few ppl i mentioned to give us back their respective threads๐Ÿ˜‰

I did the same! I would read an update or analysis and then have to go back and watch that scene over again, so I can catch what I already had missed! I hope we get them back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by desigrl414

I did the same! I would read an update or analysis and then have to go back and watch that scene over again, so I can catch what I already had missed! I hope we get them back! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

arey we can get Mishal back tho ye log kya cheez hai๐Ÿ˜†
Hi Crystal๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much for including me in ur list of good writers.I'm so overwhelmed.๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are right.Me too miss our old writers badly.I request all of u to bombard Nikki's(DD) inbox with so many PMs that she'll be forced to come out of her self imposed exile. I truly miss her thoughts so much.So do all of u I'm sure. I know we can do it.If we can wake up a channel like Colors, Nikki toh phir bhi apni hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ Pls gals.Bring her & others back.

Zuby
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi Crystal๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much for including me in ur list of good writers.I'm so overwhelmed.๐Ÿ˜ณ
You are right.Me too miss our old writers badly.I request all of u to bombard Nikki's(DD) inbox with so many PMs that she'll be forced to come out of her self imposed exile. I truly miss her thoughts so much.So do all of u I'm sure. I know we can do it.If we can wake up a channel like Colors, Nikki toh phir bhi apni hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ Pls gals.Bring her & others back.

Zuby

Dear u all are gems of our forum and yes lets bombard them all with PMs..i haev already started with 1 liners in their inbox๐Ÿ˜†
I also miss Aisha and her Aaj Ka Mirch Masala threads. Not to mention Liz's and KavitaDr's posts. Both rarely post these days. But then cant completely find fault with anyone for not posting. From the past month the show itself has been so crappy that there was nothing to discuss.
Earlier this forum for so SR centric. Ab toh there is no naam aur nishan of SR. Agar phone pe baat kar liye Tasha ne then we are happy. Tasha have never been seperated for so long since the show started. Its high time they are reunited and the show moves on from there. And I am sure the show will still do well TRP-wise. Look at PR where Manav and Archana are together and the show is no. 1 show.