Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan:Mod's note PG95&132 (Page 90)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Anisha, How r u sweetie? I know it will be really hard for Nivi when she will find out that it was Viren all along. Even she told Viren that he is the only one she trust now, and after she knows about it she will be broken, but as we have seen so far that Nivi comes out stronger with every trouble, she will do it this time too. When she will find out first she will be shocked and angry but she will think about why Viren had to do all those things, as he didn't only do stalking, he also have always done something nice for her after those incidents. She will try to find out why he did that and why he was blaming Sid for it. I know hard but let's what will happen next.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728_Hira_89anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
6) Sometimes, when you can't beat someone, join them, then beat them.

7) Love has its own language, it doesn't need words to tell the other what you are feeling, you eyes naturally become a window to your soul, transparently telling your lover what you feel like.
As they say: Real eyes realise real lies.

Hi Faiza, how're u?? HugI loved ur post hun and the morals u write are as always, lovely, funny and meanigful all at the same time!! My 2 faves are above LOL xx

Edited by anjaani07 - 03 February 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728_Hira_89Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

6) Sometimes, when you can't beat someone, join them, then beat them.

7) Love has its own language, it doesn't need words to tell the other what you are feeling, you eyes naturally become a window to your soul, transparently telling your lover what you feel like.
As they say: Real eyes realise real lies.

Hi Faiza, how're u?? HugI loved ur post hun and the morals u write are as always, lovely, funny and meanigful all at the same time!! My 2 faves are above LOL xx
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASMA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I'm fiiiiiine!!!!
HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU????
Hug
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Yup, I LOVE that line in bold, so short, yet SO meaningful!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Hira_89anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Awww Asma don't worry it should be okay. Hahaha same here i also hope its not a blooper the CTs are doing quite a lot of these lately. lol btw i was really hoping for the big 50 to take place this week and everything to be out this week itself but i guess that will not happen gosh a weeks planning it should be MEGA good so i hope CTs live up to our expectations.  x

_Hira_89gmann2010anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I'm fine thanks Ketty. hope your good as well?? Smile and yes your right we have to wait and watch and anyway waiting always has its advantages. lets hope for the best x

_Hira_89gmann2010anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Faizu Hug How r u sweetie? Mindblowing analysis once again. All your morals are amazing but 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th are just fabulous. The way you described the scene of Nivi at her house was really touching, you made my eyes welled up with tears with your amazing writings.Your description of each and every scenes is amazing, felt like watching an episode again. I know I don't want Viren to get caught by anyone other than Nivi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728FaizuuNivRen_Hira_89anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Ketty i am dreading as to how Nivi will react when finding out Viren (her trust) is behind all the, i'm telling you at the present moment she thinks its Sid which she is really hurt about but when she finds out its Viren she will be even more hurt the pain for her will be intolerable cos if there is anyone who she trusts its Viren. i just can't wait till this track is over and done with. but i'm sure once she finds out the truth to why he did so she would be fine x

Anisha.. You are right. But I think more than that I am worried ant Viren. We don't want Viren to get exposed infront of everyone. Nivi will break... But she will comeout of it... SHe is strong... More than we think. But not Viren. He won't be able to take any further humiliation. If he hasn't been able to forget anything till now, how will he forget this. So I am more worried abt Viren than nivi right now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010_Hira_89Anisha_91anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
FAIZZZUUUU!!!! Hug Hug 
How are you baby sis??

Once again brilliant analysis. i loved all the morals that you put on and they were all absolutely correct and holds great meanings.  aww my mature little sister. One particular favourite one is the Real eyes realise real lies' You've smashed it with that one hun. and Viren liking free stuff part made me crack up lmao x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728_Hira_89anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index