Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan:Mod's note PG95&132 (Page 76)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Hi Anju, Thanks fr yr assurance. No I don't think Viren is bad but he is misguided in his hatred. When I mean Viren not meeting KS now - I mean he has stalked his wife and she has been tormented. Any parents would not take that kindly would they? I would like him to meet KS when Nivi has sorted out her problems with him. I too would have liked Nivi tell him about the reconciliation. She was excited about the kangan yesterday and today she forgets to tell him such and important thing.
Yes my boy also will be 7 yr old soon and the kids their age have awesome memory. They absorb things as a sponge.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey milee and anju !! *hugs* Missed you girls last night, hope to chat and discuss with you tonight !!

@ anju : Even I'm feeling very uneasy especially after NivRen's scene where he says if you do this again meri jaan sachi mein nikal jayegi' Confused But am hoping that today Nivi got her mayka because she would need her Dadi's wisdom and strength to handle this huge twist in their life !! So keeping my fingers crossed, because in no circumstances I want the following thing to happen !!

Viren exposed in front of all, especially by Nivi, because it will kill him, because it will break the little bit if spirit left in him, and if he has tried to commit suicide before, he can do so again !! His dialogue, said jokingly is actually haunting and disturbing me.

No Navz he will get a heart attack but he will survive that too. Yaar when everywrong thing happened to everyone happened to him also:
Keshav was wrongly accused he was wrongly accused
Nivi lived without parents love in presence of keshav also he lived without parent love in presence of JAAL also
Nirmala commit suicide and died due depression he tried to commit suicide because of depression but lived the depression
Bhuvan died in fire he is living in fire
Sid lost Nivi he lost Nivi
Nivi was labelled as mad he will also labelled as mad and I will not be shocked that if people might have labelled him mad when he was young his drawing book shows so.
So heart attack is bound to happen and Nivi will heal it.

When I really think of these things I really feel he is very strong that he beared these things as a child and still alive. A person who tried to kill himself in depression what must be his condition and how he might have survived that.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08Shayafansimran728xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Yaarr navzzz Even i m scared frm Viren's Dialogue 2dy . It was told in humour but i m seriouslltscared . Yaarr Do u thnk Nivi will angrily confront him n expose him infront of family ? Yarr dis will kill d poor guy n like anju said d little bit of thng he left in hhis heart will also end .

I m feeling like crynggg yaar for Viren . Even though they didn't show d past but i so cn imagine wht d poor Viren must hav been gong thru at tht time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey Milee, Anju and Navi Milee how r u doing now?

Vidya so I gues noboday has beenn ale to find the door to the bathroom so I can relax now that they dont have any door to the washroom in their bedroom.

Anju totally agree with u regarding getiing mixed feeling from the episode ut I was really happy to see Viren's concern for Nivi. They showed it after a very long time though we know he lovess her and never doubted his love for her but his concern for her without evil bg music waas shown after a very long time.

Navi since  the wedding day when BS was all impatient to talk I have lost respect for that man coz at that time also he only thought abt S. and not DD that if S. backs out from the marriage that day it will effect the respect of a girl and her family

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014vids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

yes vids, i am also getting confused regarding the age.
Viren is 28 yr old??..... Then how old will nivi be?? ...... Earlier they
showed them as much younger than that righ.

Its confusing sweetheart: I'm assuming based on today's episode.If he was in 3rd std he should be 8 yr old and 20 yrs on should make him 28yrs. But railway ticket says 25 year old -  yet another BLOOPER.

Shayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yaarr Guyzz as d tme is passing n as d story is movng . My concern for nivi is almost over , I know she will bear it but i m seriouslyy veryy veryy scared n concerned for Viren . I mean I hope n god gives him d strength 2 take tht pain again when all will ask him question , When his own Nivi will ask him question .n God forbid if Nivi also leaves him he will kill himself yaar  Oh god It will reallyy shatter him

vids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Maybe its 17 yrs n d dialogue writer rounded it as 20..
25 -17 = 8 makes sense..

vids08Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yaarr Guyzz as d tme is passing n as d story is movng . My concern for nivi is almost over , I know she will bear it but i m seriouslyy veryy veryy scared n concerned for Viren . I mean I hope n god gives him d strength 2 take tht pain again when all will ask him question , When his own Nivi will ask him question .n God forbid if Nivi also leaves him he will kill himself yaar  Oh god It will reallyy shatter him

Nivi will not leave him. Viren has Nivi with him. She will support him exactly the way he supported her. All the mandir scenes and promise to BS symbolises their being together.Viren has made Nivi stronger , she will be there for him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010anjubalaxaviaradiyaloveskinny-Namita-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index