Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan:Mod's note PG95&132 (Page 42)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Regarding Nivi saying no to remarriage, so if we all think back to the honeymoon preparations, then VD said to Viren that if he gave Nivi the time and space needed, then she would exactly do what he wants her to do without him telling her anything. And see what happend :) Nivi solved his problem just like that... I have always stood by NiVren and their unique relationsship and this is one of the proofs :)

Secondly regarding Mahis question, so I do not think that it is a blooper. See when Viren came back, first fo all he was shocked BS heartattack, then CC ever talk about dusman ki beti. We have seen yesterday, when u are focused on one point, then everything else doesn't matter and this is what happend at that time. Viren had so many things to focus on, families sad mood, Sid unwillingly and forcibly geting married, the hatred for dushman ki beti etc. How can he have "remembered" Nivi at that point? And how could he be sure that this girl will 100 % be living next door? As they moved away from Shimla, same could Nivis family have done... 

Once he got to know who she is, this stranger whom he admired, then he sat down, focused on dusman ki beti and then realised that she was the one whom he was searching for all his life. That is what we see in the confession scene as well. He does not ONLY confess, but tells her too that he used to hate her as dushman ki beti, but loved her madly after knowing her. Why was this necessary for him to say that? 

It is absolutely necessary because whom we love, those people are we straight forward with and for him it was necessary to tell her that I used to think about you like this, but not any more... 

This is why I have no fear regarding Nivi finding about Viren, because when one way or the other he has always been honest with her face to face, but blinded at moments where his hatred takes over and that has also something to do with Nivi too. 

He is taking his and Nivis badla from whole family incl. Sid, because this is the only key, to which the whole family is bounded too.. 
Abidah, thanks for the explanation. Last sentence, What is the only Key? I did not understand.

@ Bold parts - Well I am also happy that Nivi pays attention to Viren and his face expressions and his every sentence and takes it to heart and understood him without each other talking.
Also, this whole dushman ki beti thing..good point. Also, Sid and DD knew about this sentence and never thought about it or told Nivi or confronted Viren. so strange n weird.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hi Navz Hug x

hey Anisha !! *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ? I see you are not only happy but also in Viren's dreamland after watching him in the precap !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Navz how are you sweety missed you and your analysis alot Ya and agree with your each and every word and I am happy to that remarriage is cancelled as had no significance at moment but really waiting to know Viren's past which actually made him so bitter for Sid. Today when Sid said to Viren I love you and can do anything for you he untentionally again pressed the wound of Viren tightly that he couldn't bear the pain for fe seconds. Let see if Sid owe up his mistakes and redeem his character or not. Viren will also have to redeem his character again because after doing all this he will be forgiven but will he able to forgive himself for what he did with Nivi, dadaji and Sid just because he was blinded in revenge. But whatever it is still many of his stalking looked as blooper
specially
BS medicine change we know he did it but how he went delhi returned back in night got to know Nivi is alone in home and Sid also haven't returned went to chemist shop or he planned in deli only and came with high mg medicines and kept there went to Bhuvan room called Nivi and kept the phone she picked run out in parking lot and again called HER whereas she was panting as she was running he was calm and composed I mean he is really a Jetspeed sood or he has someone with him to do his job.

hey Rachu !!! *hugs* I was wondering where my Rachu was !! So good o see you honey !!

i have no doubts about the fact that Viren will repent big time when he realize what he has done and it will be difficult if not impossible for him to forgive himself after all this, but I'm sure Nivi will be his salvation and make him forgive himself.

About him being the stalker, lot of the things don't add up, so I really want to see the CT's show how Viren managed all this !! Because most of the scenes don't make any sense with Viren being the stalker !!

Even I am glad to see you Navz and too good I agree that's why he again and again point that Nivi is his life but nivi will bring his life back in him which is lost somewhere as he is actually not living he is dying daily because of his biggest disease named Hatred and it is definitely not a life to live in. So Nivi will bring his life again the love which is present inside but is hidden will be surfaced again. He still loves Sid because today in last scene when he turned his face it had pain not the hatred or disgust he was moved by Sid's words. Like he said to Nivi he want to hate her but can't hate her in the sameway in his subconscious mind he want to hate Sid but couldn't do it completely.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujaShayafansimran728gmann2010Anisha_91ashred12xaviara

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
FOCUSED THOUGHTS>>>

My scattered thoughts have turned focused now..... and my focus is only NIVI AND VIREN.... What a action pact episode...the CT's gave us all the things we wanted in one single episode.... 

First of all I will try to talk a little bit about SID...becasue what ever said and done he plays a small part in bringing Nivi and Viren together.... He was a good brother and for the first time he took the initiative of going to Viren and talking to him... His assurance felt good to the viewers but for Viren it brought back all the memories where Sid failed Viren. What I felt a little disappointed is each and everymember of the SOOD khandhan failed to recognize the little boy's heart.... how can some one so little under go so much pain and no body understands or felt it as I recognize my 17 month old sons behaviour...I am just glad that SID took the first step this time...

Nivi's belief and Viren's love will hold them together and can brave any stroms that head their way...Our beliefs have the power to create or to destroy!! 

Nivi's belief in Viren will definetly be tested but she understands him and this is what will help her help him... Viren's love is so strong that it fought through destiny and united nivren forever!! 

Viren is glazed by his passion of revenge right now but underneath it is the pure love & respect he has for Nivi and this will hold them together!!

Viren and nivi's foundation is the same....they both craved for love and attention and found that in each other....both are tied by family and family values... viren may act rudely with his mother or wants to take revenge...it is because he is hurt but in the drawing he had MY FAMILY.... These two have so much in common...When they believe in something be it good or bad they stick by it and when they love they love unconditionally....That is what I am hoping that this unconditional love will hold them strong...

:) all smiles!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasavera2007Shayafanvids08simran728daffodils06Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoAnisha_91ashred12anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more question popping in my mind while planning this incident how Viren was sure that Sid will come back home he could have gone to DD house directly because if you see that episode again medicines were exchanged way before and Nivi gave those medicines before only Sid come later when Nivi was cooking Soup. He is just like chanchal who strive on risks but luck favors them but he is more careless as compared to JAAL see they never leave any proof so carelessly as he does.

not just this. lot of things were just luck. how did he know sid would show up at HM shack, on sargi thali how did he know that sid wud show up then too? 
So, both for CC and Viren..CT made them lucky n gave them little help. 

vids08ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Navz *hugs* hahahah i deffo am i honestly can't get over how hot he looked its just like the attack i had, on the shirtless scene  day lol x

Btw glad to see you posting again x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 02 February 2011 at 2:57pm

Shayafanzarmeenoanjaani07xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by savera2007

Regarding Nivi saying no to remarriage, so if we all think back to the honeymoon preparations, then VD said to Viren that if he gave Nivi the time and space needed, then she would exactly do what he wants her to do without him telling her anything. And see what happend :) Nivi solved his problem just like that... I have always stood by NiVren and their unique relationsship and this is one of the proofs :)

Secondly regarding Mahis question, so I do not think that it is a blooper. See when Viren came back, first fo all he was shocked BS heartattack, then CC ever talk about dusman ki beti. We have seen yesterday, when u are focused on one point, then everything else doesn't matter and this is what happend at that time. Viren had so many things to focus on, families sad mood, Sid unwillingly and forcibly geting married, the hatred for dushman ki beti etc. How can he have "remembered" Nivi at that point? And how could he be sure that this girl will 100 % be living next door? As they moved away from Shimla, same could Nivis family have done... 

Once he got to know who she is, this stranger whom he admired, then he sat down, focused on dusman ki beti and then realised that she was the one whom he was searching for all his life. That is what we see in the confession scene as well. He does not ONLY confess, but tells her too that he used to hate her as dushman ki beti, but loved her madly after knowing her. Why was this necessary for him to say that? 

It is absolutely necessary because whom we love, those people are we straight forward with and for him it was necessary to tell her that I used to think about you like this, but not any more... 

This is why I have no fear regarding Nivi finding about Viren, because when one way or the other he has always been honest with her face to face, but blinded at moments where his hatred takes over and that has also something to do with Nivi too. 

He is taking his and Nivis badla from whole family incl. Sid, because this is the only key, to which the whole family is bounded too.. 
Abidah, thanks for the explanation. Last sentence, What is the only Key? I did not understand.

@ Bold parts - Well I am also happy that Nivi pays attention to Viren and his face expressions and his every sentence and takes it to heart and understood him without each other talking.
Also, this whole dushman ki beti thing..good point. Also, Sid and DD knew about this sentence and never thought about it or told Nivi or confronted Viren. so strange n weird.

See... 

VD, BS and YD aankhon ka taara = Sid

JAAL and CC have to bear with whom = Sid

Everything in the family is connected to Sid... So if u hurt Sid, u hurt the rest as well. 

Do u really think that CC and JAAL will be happy for Virens badla from Sid? No way... They will side with Sid because of the property etc. 

So I would say... If I had to take revenge from Sood's I will 100 % choose Sid as an target... He is easy and once he is down... Rest is down as well... so ik teer se many shikars :p

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08Shayafansimran728daffodils06Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

FOCUSED THOUGHTS>>>

My scattered thoughts have turned focused now..... and my focus is only NIVI AND VIREN.... What a action pact episode...the CT's gave us all the things we wanted in one single episode.... 

First of all I will try to talk a little bit about SID...becasue what ever said and done he plays a small part in bringing Nivi and Viren together.... He was a good brother and for the first time he took the initiative of going to Viren and talking to him... His assurance felt good to the viewers but for Viren it brought back all the memories where Sid failed Viren. What I felt a little disappointed is each and everymember of the SOOD khandhan failed to recognize the little boy's heart.... how can some one so little under go so much pain and no body understands or felt it as I recognize my 17 month old sons behaviour...I am just glad that SID took the first step this time...

Nivi's belief and Viren's love will hold them together and can brave any stroms that head their way...Our beliefs have the power to create or to destroy!! 

Nivi's belief in Viren will definetly be tested but she understands him and this is what will help her help him... Viren's love is so strong that it fought through destiny and united nivren forever!! 

Viren is glazed by his passion of revenge right now but underneath it is the pure love & respect he has for Nivi and this will hold them together!!

Viren and nivi's foundation is the same....they both craved for love and attention and found that in each other....both are tied by family and family values... viren may act rudely with his mother or wants to take revenge...it is because he is hurt but in the drawing he had MY FAMILY.... These two have so much in common...When they believe in something be it good or bad they stick by it and when they love they love unconditionally....That is what I am hoping that this unconditional love will hold them strong...

:) all smiles!!!!

See... Time is in favour of Viren... It will be disclosed that Viren is the stalker, but before that Nivi have got the hint about Viren  and his condition. Now she can keep an "eye" on him, be on alert about what he says etc. and this is huge advantage for Viren... The understand, which I hope for, can Nivi devolop for Viren easily without him noticing that and then help him out once the truth comes out. How Nivi is going to do this is going to be interesting

So the destiney is in favour of NiVren ;)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728vids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index