NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan:Mod's note PG95&132 - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Faizu..definitely agree with you. The scene should be called

BS's and Nivi's DANDI MARCH - From KHOTI TO SHARMA HOUSE.

See Like you said BS looked like Mahatma Ghandi and He also had his walking Stick like Gandhiji and shawl and who is his marching troop?? Nivi !! His best and obedient Student. If Viren was there he would def have followed Nivi. like Tom and Jerry. 
Cute Si Jodi. 
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Up Top Di!!!! πŸ˜‰

OOOOOOOOOOOOOFTT!
Nowww, watch what I shall be dreaming of when I go into the shower tomorrow Di!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LMAAAOOOO, I've got stitches from laughing so much!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BLUE SHERWAANI!!
DIII, WHAT IF HE WEARS A SHERWAANI ON TH BIG 50? I doubt he will, BUT WHAT IF?!
AND WHAT IF IT IS BLUE!!!
OMVVV DIIIIIII!!
THAT MEANS THAT KINSHUK DEFINITELY STALKS US DOWN!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Seriously, if he wears one, THEN I WILL SCREAM THE HOUSE DOWN!

HAHAHAHAH Faiza i'm getting stitches as well but atm here its almost 1 am if i continue laughing like this mum will think is my daughter possessed lmao. Have fun dreaming in the shower πŸ˜‰ lmao!!

AHHHHHH what if what if he does??? Faizu i also doubt it but hey there is nothing wrong in hoping soo you never know Kinnu is very unpredictable he may suddenly feel like wearing it cos Anisha and Faiza wants him to lmao you know i which one of these this happen it would be soo damn cool and normally if anyone stalked us i'd be scared but if its Kinnzy then NEVER lol. and yes if he does i'll also scream until my throat hurts lmao x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

Faizu..definitely agree with you. The scene should be called

BS's and Nivi's DANDI MARCH - From KHOTI TO SHARMA HOUSE.

See Like you said BS looked like Mahatma Ghandi and He also had his walking Stick like Gandhiji and shawl and who is his marching troop?? Nivi !! His best and obedient Student. If Viren was there he would def have followed Nivi. like Tom and Jerry. 
Cute Si Jodi. 
Ahaaaaa, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
NivRen being BS, the Mahatma Ghandhi of the Sood house, should be his followers, rallying towards peace.

I dont understand, how can someone like BS, the Ghandhiji of the house, live with CC, the Daayan, in the SAME house???

Awwwwww, TOM AND JERRY, LMAOOOO, THAT'S SID AND DD ... RUNNING ONE AFTER ANOTHER!
OR EVEN BETTER, VIREN AND SID, RUNNING AFTER EACH OTHER,
VIREN BEING JERRY, THE CLEVER ONE, AND SID BEING THE OLDER ONE, WHO ALWAYS GETS LONG BRUISES!!

LMAAOOO!! SID DOES THE ROBOT DANCE ... Are you sure he doesn't do botox? πŸ˜‰
Faizu - Loved all your morals today. Awesome list. Plus this TIP to Viren is the best part. Maybe you should create a Cheat Sheet and give it to Viren..so He can read it tomorrow when Exam is going on in the Sood Hall. See he will need all the help he can get. Maybe you can slide it into his HoT SHoT pockets!!!!

And Viren's gonna give payback .. MUHAHAHA, ITS PAYBACK TIME!!!
And Viren's gonna hurt Sid, but how?
Tip Viren, confidence is good, over isn't.
RACHHH are you okay??? i've just noticed you online but haven't been commenting for a while so just wondering are you okay?? x
Originally posted by Anisha_91

HAHAHAHAH Faiza i'm getting stitches as well but atm here its almost 1 am if i continue laughing like this mum will think is my daughter possessed lmao. Have fun dreaming in the shower πŸ˜‰ lmao!!

AHHHHHH what if what if he does??? Faizu i also doubt it but hey there is nothing wrong in hoping soo you never know Kinnu is very unpredictable he may suddenly feel like wearing it cos Anisha and Faiza wants him to lmao you know i which one of these this happen it would be soo damn cool and normally if anyone stalked us i'd be scared but if its Kinnzy then NEVER lol. and yes if he does i'll also scream until my throat hurts lmao x

LMAOOOO, EXACTLY!!!!
My mums sleeping next to me, and I'm having silent laugh attacks!!!
AND ITS HALF 1 IN THE MORNING!!!
Some sort of Jin is inside us, LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAOOO!!!! πŸ˜†

OMVVVVVVVV!!!!
ANISHA DIIIIII, KINSHUK CAN STALK WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT, AND STARE AT US, WE DON'T MIND!!
But Ewwwwwwwwwww, ANYONE ELSE APART FROM HIM, AND WE EACH CAN GIVE 2 SLAPS, AND A BEATING!
ANDDD ARGGHHH, WHEN ARE THEY GONNA SHOW US THE BIG 50?
THEY'VE BEEN PLANNING IT FOR LIKE A WEEK NOW, IT BETTER BE GOOD!!! πŸ˜‰
Faizu πŸ€— How r u sweetie? once again fully emotionally and humor charged analysis. I am repeating this everyday but just loved your morals, i look forward to know that what you come up with each day. Again your maturity touched me. Well we never miss a chance to bash Sid and today I am just loving it, I was laughing hard reading your description Sid. And you are right I like these DD free episodes, why BS want to raise our BP by bringing GM back. LOL your description of Sid staring Viren and Nivi was fabulous. I just wanted to cut his eyes out, sorry but sometimes that guy just gets worse out of me. Liked your bold part POV of Nivi's saying nothing wrong with their marriage. Can't get enough of your Nivi-------Sid scene, you express your anger pretty well, dil mein thandak pad gayi. Loved your analysis of Nivi-Dadi and BD-Nivi scene, can't wait to see them together tomorrow. Btw don't know Sid kya nayi bimari paal li hai, he is touching shoulders too much now a days, firt it was Nivi in store room and now Viren.
Originally posted by simran728

Faizu - Loved all your morals today. Awesome list. Plus this TIP to Viren is the best part. Maybe you should create a Cheat Sheet and give it to Viren..so He can read it tomorrow when Exam is going on in the Sood Hall. See he will need all the help he can get. Maybe you can slide it into his HoT SHoT pockets!!!!

And Viren's gonna give payback .. MUHAHAHA, ITS PAYBACK TIME!!!
And Viren's gonna hurt Sid, but how?
Tip Viren, confidence is good, over isn't.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
A CHEAT SHEEET!!!!
Ahaaaa, he always has his hands in his pockets anywayπŸ˜‰
I really wanna see what Viren has to say when Nivi questions him about his drawings!
Oh No Faizu..Dont spoil Tom and Jerry with anyone else ..no Sidya

See T&J fight and go behind each other but they also love each other and are very cute no matter what they do. even when Tom is flirting and Jerry is laughing there etc. They are fav cute sa cartoon....

Just like Viren and Nivi. See how they fight n love at the same time. One wants Paneer and other wants French Roll (Yea right! like he has ever eaten in his life..which party did he go to like he is talking n where was nivi then??)...Also, today Nivi was running behind Viren like Tom n Jerry. 

oH good. so, 1 thing is that there is no cooking and no kitchen scenes and no fire and crap like that. good for us 
HAHAHAHAHAHHA i can imagine you Faiza doing a silent laugh omg you know i find it soo hard to contain laughter and also a silent laugh just kills  me lol. BTW where are you from?

LMAO πŸ€£ Kinshuk its absolutely fine he can stalk and stare at us all he likes (we would love it)  unka haq hai lol anyone else apart from him then you take one cheek and i take the other lmao. 

OHHHHHHH i know come on big 50 come along already we want to watch it ASAP!! it HAS to be good otherwise we attack the CTs with how they should have make it good. but i'm sure it will be x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago