Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan:Mod's note PG95&132 (Page 140)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Well Guyzz As per Kinny's statement Nivi will come 2 know abt Viren rght ? So My prediction a/c 2 tht .

VIREN is shocked 2 see SID , He somehu makes any excuses n escapes frm his questions . Celebrations n song seq hapennes , Viren then after getting a gd chance goes 2 car , take out d packet n ges 2 SId's room , He plants those thngs in SID's room . Nivi sees it but desn't confronts him at tht time thnkng ki Let Party shld get over . Party gets over n every1 including Sharma family goes back .

Now Nivi is in her bedroom , Viren comes there n Nivi asks him abt d packet , He makes some excuses ,Nivi forces him may b by givng him her kasam n all ( I know thoda filmy h but anyways ) So heer viren gves up n confesses tht all stalking thngs were done by him .Nivi is shocked n in anger . She breaks down n Viren seeng her like dis tries 2  console himn is abt 2 tell her d reason but Nivi doesn't listens him n says tht She will never forgive him wht he did wid her , She could hav left dis house but she will nt only becozz of both familes . She tells him tht frm now there will b no relationshp of hubby n wife b/w them . Viren is shattered .

dis goes on for somedays . NivRen r 2gther for family but they r seperate when they r alone . Viren during this tries many times 2 explain her d situation n reason but she doesn't listens .

One night NivRen r shown sleeping . Suddenly Viren remembers all his torturous n bad life of his hostel in his sleep , He starts mummering 2 himself ki Plzzz don't do dis 2 me , plzz don't so dis 2 me . He is sweating , scared n in tears in his sleep . Nivi gets up n sees all dis , She gets worried by seeng Viren in tht situation . She asks him but Viren is in so much fear n pain ki he doesn't answer it n then suddenly He screams n wakes up . He gets so much scared ki he hugs nivi n starts telling her " mujhe kahin nahi jana , mujhe kahain nahi jana " n starts cryng .

Nivi is clueless as she never seen Viren in tht situation . But She consoles him n maes him sleep . dis hapenns many times . n Atlast Nivi realises tht There must b Some big reason behind all dis n then She Confronts Viren again n asks him d reason n here then He tells her whole reason behind all dis .

Somehu Family comes 2 know abt Viren , They starts blaming Viren , yells at him , calls him coward but here then Nivi supports Viren sayng ki it's only u all r d reason behind dis . U all r d main culprit . Then Nivi tells every1 d reason behind all dis ,

well dis is my prediction . Don't know hu will b rght but I sincerly hope tht dis only shld happen

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujamittusinghsavera2007Shayafansimran728daffodils06FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010anjaani07Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Moni don't do this ok we want the reason next week don't want o wait for 2 months to know the reason and story you are making will elongate the wait period so stop this. Make the reason that day only.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatinganjaani07moniluvskinshuk

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Moniii have a biiig hug Hug

And another Hug

Jaan, what u described would be fine by me, plz CT's are u reading any of this?!! I personally would be happy if it went like that but who knows in these things bcos they never do what we expect! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Moni wonderful theory sweetie. But like Rach I want reason for his all stalking to be out next week, I just can't wait another few months for it.  I would like to have both he is a stalker and why he was doing all this to reveal at same time to Nivi. But let's see what will happen next week. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728Scintillatinganjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@Payal Oh Payal Jaan Yes dear U surelyy cn trust blindly on me , asma n Anisha when it comes 2 kinny ROFL .

@Rachu jaan U n ur theories OMGROFLROFLROFL

@Asma Yes dear Prooff toh aakhon ke samne hi hai then we shldn't need any proof rght ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatinganjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Payal how are you sweety I am fine.
I think 11 pages will go till monday as the speed of thread has really went down.

I have another theory about Viren:

He was sent to boarding school when he was 7 yr old. He hated Sid but gained few powers to view future. He saw he can only take revenge on Sid when everyone will go back to shimla and I will use the same girl who was our Bestfriend name Nivedita. He started waiting for the day when he will go back and take his revenge. Few years later complete Sood family return back to shimla Sid and Nivi story started Viren was dancing with joy and waiting to make his grand entry then the auspicious day of return came and he was very happy he met Nivi helped he was excited wow he got the girl to take the revenge. Now as he could see what is going to happen he was patient and start working on plan which was full of chances but he knew he will succeed. He got married to Nivi and his plan was working smoothly his powers were working he could see what will happen but suddenly when Nivi was about to proved mental his powers start diminishing and future start becoming blur and he start leaving proofs here and there. Then after Nivi blamed Sid he completely lost the power to envision the future so that's why he is unable to see Sid has start suspecting him, Nivi also got some suspicion over him.
What will happen now will he get his future seeing capability back?
Will he be able to blame Sid even after his powers are lost?
Will he get exposed in front of family?
Why he lost his envision powers due to Nivi's presence or she was actually insane or they got transfer in Nivi and Sid?
OMG, Rachu!!! ROFL That is hilarious!! LOL I got to read one of your theories after a real long time!! Clap Dear, though for the life of me, I cannot even begin to think of carrying this further by answering your questions. I think, we might have to have Shova take this forward. Smile Oh man, but I completely loved the idea of Viren's diminishing powers!! LOLLOL

Edited by Excruciating - 05 February 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Asma thanxx for liking it jaan .

@Rachu n Keetyy dears Maine kab kaha ki It will take 2 monthns !!! lolzzz . They cn show performances n Viren hiding proofs on monday . On tue they cn show NivRen's 1st confrontation . wednesday , thursday they cn show Viren's tadap in his sleeping n Nivi realisation n Fri She will confront him thatzz it . Ho gaya naa 1 week mein sab revealtion . Family confrontaion they cn show Next week Wht say ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Moni and Payal for loving my theory and moni give another story so that his past is revealed next week only don't drag this thing okLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index