Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moondust thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

well..AT is K-ekta's yes-yes man!!Thats what Buffieee meant

and bechara AA is Sony's yes-yes man; TnDnK's yes-yes man and of course SS's yes-yes man!!The all rounder yes-yes man!!😭

😆😆😆LOLz sheen😆Okay😛😛...bechara Dimpie..he should e the face for Herbal Essences you know the phrase: "YES! YES! YES!"😆😆😆

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

😆😆😆LOLz sheen😆Okay😛😛...bechara Dimpie..he should e the face for Herbal Essences you know the phrase: "YES! YES! YES!"😆😆😆

I LOOOOWWEEE Herbal Essences and I would be the Happiest if DIMPLES was the face of my fav. shampoo and conditioner!!😳😳

moondust thumbnail
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

I LOOOOWWEEE Herbal Essences and I would be the Happiest if DIMPLES was the face of my fav. shampoo and conditioner!!😳😳

Me too!...i could just imagine him saying "YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSS!" in the shower😳

Originally posted by: buff

amit tandon is NOT AT ALLLLLL CUTE....PUHLEASE HE'S NOT CUTE 😛

MAYBE HE ROCKS SOME PPL'S SOCKS COZ HE'S GOT A "BODY"

BUT HE'S NOT GOT THE HEIGHT N HE FAILS TO TURN ME ON..COZ HE'S SHORT

AA'S ALSO SHORT COMPARED TO ME BUT HE'S CUTE

forget AT's body🤢; John's is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay BETTER😳!!!

and AA is cho CUTE; but Abhi's the bestest coz he has the height and the style and the personality; and the attitude and the SINGLE STATUS!!We looowweeee you Abhi!!😳😳😳

The moral of the story is: Abhi's the BEST; coz even though SRK is my jaan; Abhi is SINGLE 😳 I am saying this as if Abhi's right here in London 😆 !!
Followed by John; then AA; and they're all waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than AT; AT is like waaaaaaaaaaaaay below them!!And maybe AT and PC can release an album and call it "C*****" 😆
dude how about:
PC, Aati Nahin and Wrestle-Mania Tattoo Limited Presents:
In conjuction with PSP and K production:
the KMH album; female vocals provided by BD!!
Sharila thumbnail
CJ is one of those people who feels happiness by hurting others. Disappointing but true

lol, sheenz..you rock beyond imagination👏

lol...pc, aati nahin and wrestle mania tatoo ltd...thats(P(c)A(ati nahin)W(reatle mania)  ...PAW..........PAW PAW PAW PAW PAAAAAAAAAAAAW..lol...sounds nice😆😆)PAAAAAAAAAAAW😆😆😆

lol, female voice by BD.the album is gonna rock👏....it'll cross the sales of say five million copies😆 all in a fortnight😆😆man if that happens my response to whoever buys it--->🤢

We can have AA do a rap in between🤢hahahhaha Snoop Doggy Dawg of India!!😆😆

BD can do the come to meeeeeeeee....bhool ja sara jahan..come to meeeeeeeeeeee..apna whatever whatever..the right here right now song..😆...and poor Sc can do the rap video..a ka the NB rap😆😆😆hunni that's like an insult to the song!!😆

or

BD will become the  britney( bet you..she'll give brit a complex)dude and the outfits she'll wear🤢🤢 n MM n PC N AT the next 50 cent/usher raymond(..think bout "yeah")(ok i know that 50 cent(AT, pc n mm🤢)/usher raymond(AT🤢)(featuring lil'john n ludacris😡..(.that'll be pc n mm)) is like  one guy but the three can be the 1 dollar 50 cent of india🤢🤢🤢..oh sorry....three paisas...🤢🤢)....n the posters of the PAW band will be like PC in his pink briefs, mm in amber briefs n AT in white briefs  ...so the PAW(pink, amber white)...the video will rock!!!!eeewwww--I like the yeah song so think of somtheing else--and eeewww the posters wil just be soo eeewwwwwwwwwwww🤢

or

beyonce, kevin little,udit narayan,justin timberlake(mm will sing  justtttt like his idol MR.Timberlake🤢)I told ya MM is a justin timberlake wannabe😡..what an album👏👏...justin wannabe(motormouth...he surely is idolizing justin)true dat😡😆 +beyonce wannabe(BD...she change her chuhiya voice to the deep voice just to pull off a beyonce😡)beyonce is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better; don't insult beyonce😆+kevin little(AT...he surely is trying to be one..he's got the accent too😛)I really like the turn me on song BUT since Anu Malik copied it and put it into Deewane Huye Pagal as chakle Chakle maybe AT can sing that😆.and udit narayan(pc)...what an album👏👍🏼thank goodness you didn't say Sonu Nigam!!😛😆

beyonce wannabe trying just soooooooooooo hard to get the deep voice, justin wannabe trying to get whiny,udit wannabe trying his best to get melodious n kevin wannbe trying sooooooo hard to get the

The girl ya nah go get way tonite
If she think madd man nah go fight
Me done feed she with popcorn and sprite
Now she whar come fly way like kite
Ooh yea yea
Ooh yea yea yea
Ooh yea yea yea yea yea yea
Yea yea……

right👏

what say sheenz

ps..this was done for humour awesome composition buffieee--I am laughing waaaaaaaaay too hard!!😆

dudeeeeeeeee..i purposely selected those songs😆😆.....coz they would try to imitate the best..................

duh...how come you didnt get it😆😕..i did it by purpose😆I've lost it today!!😭

dude..., i like that song turn me on n yeah..but just think of the combination of justin +beyonce+udit narayan all singing the same song...that's the PAW band's for you honi😆😆...llollllllllllllll..just imagine all four together😆😆😆..all of them are fantafabulous but udit narayan trying to sing turn me on is plain 🤢...and usher trying to sing janam dekh lo mit gayi dooriyan....the PAW band will sound something  like that😆😆🤢PAAAAAWWWW🤢

n i said that bd would try to pull off a beyonce act..when did i say that bd is B(eyonce)😕😉😆dudeee it'll still get to her head and then we'll have to deal with more annoying attitude crap!!🤢

BUT bd will try to be B

justin's whiny+udit's melo😃+B's melo😃+Kevin's rap😛 together at the same time is yuck....seriously...udit can NEVER do a rap n Kevin cannot do a janam dekh lo...what i meant was just imagine all the 4(the four originals..that's kevin+B+udit+Justin) together singing one song at the same time.....that would be ooouchhhhhhhhh..need ear muffs llllloooolllllzzzzzzzzzzz..as if I already don't need earmuffs coz of BD😡

but thier respective wannabies trying to dio it would be ...🤢i'll go permanantly deaf...with BD shrieking 😡🤢 uuuggghhhhh the 4 wannabe-s🤢

I have come up with a similie: AS EEEEWWWWWWW as PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 🤢 and as annoying as BD coz BD is annoying to the point of infinity!! 😡