Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What Do I Mean When I Say Sorry. (Page 4)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
no words nandita...

beautifully written awesome!!!

loved each words.... awesome!!!

the pictures were beautiful too

Edited by maneet1985 - 01 February 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaananditasingh

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClap

lovely post nandu....ClapClapClap

I loved the apology scene.

I loved how she had realized her mistake.

I loved how she had apologized to him.

I loved how he had apologized for his behavior.

It was her apology not his. Yet he did. He apologized for his manners. He had said those words, made himself a wide of the mark person. But why? Just to save his small world. Just to make her safe, their baby safe. Just because he loves her so unconditionally that he can even bear her hatred for some moments. Still he said a simple sorry. Sorry a very simple word but very few knows how hard it's to say and how much importance that carries. No need to say some gentle lines, a simple sorry can make up for you.

Like him. He just said a sorry that contains truth. Truth that wasn't necessary to explain again to her. Because she knew that what he did was because of his love, his affection, his selfless desire to give her a serene life.

But she mend it all. All his agony, all his hurt.

Now just like before, they are together. Leaving guilty behind, leaving misunderstandings behind. He had his heart broken in order to fulfill his promise & she now mend his heart with immense trust & love cause she knew she has hurt him.

i loved it....Clap.

i know...i'm not making any sense....so pardon me...Embarrassed

Edited by -sann- - 02 February 2011 at 12:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaaroseinbloomSilentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgonanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
thanx nandu...it was needed...hope it acts as an eye opener for those who think maan shud fall on his knees and beg for forgiveness for something which he did not mean at all....for something which he did for geet and baby's sake....for something which even geet realises maan did for her sake by himself going thru million deaths....

sometimes to cure a illness...a mother has to give her child the bitterest medicine....and to make geet stop questioning him maan had to say those hurtful words...

we all know maan is not a hypocrite....if he did not love geet he wud hv never married her....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaa-sann-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427nanditasingh

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hey nandita.. lovd ur post dear.. and the quote which u said. marvellous yar.. never ruin an apology with an excuse....

excellent...well said.. that wife took over a mother....
btw how was ur economics paper yar..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaa-sann-nanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

lovely post nandu....ClapClapClap

I loved the apology scene.

I loved how she had realized her mistake.

I loved how she had apologized to him.

I loved how he had apologized for his behavior.

I was her apology not his. Yet he did. He apologized for his manners. He had said those words, made himself a wide of the mark person. But why? Just to save his small world. Just to make her safe, their baby safe. Just because he loves her so unconditionally that he can even bear her hatred for some moments. Still he said a simple sorry. Sorry a very simple word but very few knows how hard it's to say and how much importance that carries. No need to say some gentle lines, a simple sorry can make up for you.

Like him. He just said a sorry that contains truth. Truth that wasn't necessary to explain again to her. Because she knew that what he did was because of his love, his affection, his selfless desire to give her a serene life.

But she mend it all. All his agony, all his hurt.

Now just like before, they are together. Leaving guilty behind, leaving misunderstandings behind. He had his heart broken in order to fulfill his promise & she now mend his heart with immense trust & love cause she knew she has hurt him.

i loved it....Clap.

i know...i'm not making any sense....so pardon me...Embarrassed

@ red....that was lovely nupur...

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Nandita what can I say once again you've hit the nail on the head........this scene could not have been described or interpreted more effectively than you have.

Never ruin an apology with an excuse is a quote originally made by Kimberly Johnson & I was taught the theorotical meaning of this during my Management Training but only realized it's worth when I put it in practice and realized how true it is.

The impact of Geet's apology was so great because she just apologized with all her heart without trying to justify her actions. For her the mistake she made by once again doubting Maan and not trusting him was so great she didn't think that it could have any justification.

Like Shakespeare said "And oftentimes excusing of a fault; Doth make the fault the worse by the excuse."

I loved the way you put it how Geet apologized first as a wife and then as a mother.......really didn't think of it that deeply but I always said that you have this gift of understanding the most complex emotions and putting it forward to us in such a simple way that it touches our hearts deeply.

Also loved that Maan apologized to her even when it was not necessary, shows how big a person he really is and the depth of this love for Geet and the baby.

Once again totally moved by your post and you know I love you very much. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaa-sann-adoremevirgonanditasingh

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks for such a lovely post !!!

Just wanna say,Initially when I saw the episode till first break , i was bit disappointed that maan didnt apolozie with her , y only geet as they both had hurt each other but after tha when Maan did apologize, I felt a peace but was still not satisfied to the fullest...... I was thinking that y such half hearted apology ??

But than I overlooked what you said is so true " what he said , he didnt mean it whereas geet meant it but that too as per the situation otherwise their love is not so delicate to be shattered to easily... A girl ditched by her first fake husband and happens this to her 2nd time that too a person she knows loved her more than anything distances himself .... she has to lost her patience ,temper, trust and got to have fear for everything.

Now after reading your post I am actually liking that scene and feeling myself at peace.

I think creatives could have also shown even a glimpse of Maan that how he felt when he was in chandigarh though i agree he came with a perfect attitude to home as he agains was suppose to be rude to her as he was to keep her away but couldnt..

Once again, your post makes me love these two guys more n more and get mad bout their expressions and feelings and ofcourse you too .

I really look forward to your post but sometimes it gets late to be on forum and read it.

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Nandita, hi, what a lovely post!!! You have brought out their emotions to the forefront so very well.... Excellent!!! Love reading ur post and love the pics...

Go to top