Page 1
Page   of 60
Page 2 Page 60

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

dividersHeartdividers

~ "I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end." ~

*SHACHI SPY CLUB33*

[*This FanClub is only for those people who love shachi and would love to see them back on screen again. It has nothing to do with real  life equations*]

dividers

Oh Girl You're Mine

LOVE

Amplifier

LOVE

dividers
Welcome Shachians,

To The World of Two Extremely Fevicol Jaise 'Close Friends'..

Our very own..

Heart

Shabir Ahluwalia

Shabir first found fame with his portrayal of Rishi Garewal in the Balaji Telesoap Kahiin To Hoga. He was born on August 10, 1979. He played the role of Milind Mishra in the Star Plus Soap, KAYAMATH. He has also worked in the soaps Kasautii Zindagi Ki, Kavyaanjali. As well, he has acted in movies Shooutout at Lokhandwala and Mission Istanbul.

dividers

Panchi Bora

Panchi Bora, an Indian model from Assam, who got her big break under the Balaji Telefilms' banner after winning a talent hunt, found yet another offer for a lead role from the well-known production house too good to be true. More than a year after featuring in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, the first ever soap to be aired on MTV. Panchi played the lead role in Ekta Kapoor's serial, Kayamath as Prachi Mishra, wife of Milind Mishra.

Definition of 'DOSTI' for Our
ShaChi

D-Dastak bhi de.
O- Or apna bana le.
S- Sari zindagi jo saath de.
T- Takdir jo sawaar de.
I- Isi rishtey ko DOSTI kehte hai.
WinkEmbarrassedWink 

dividers

May God Always Keep The Evil Eye Off Of

Our Beautiful Jodi..

*Mr.Shabir Ahluwalia & Ms.Panchi Bora*

LOVE

[You can find all the previous Shachi Mental Asylums in the link belowSmile]

Shachi Spy Club- 32

dividers
Enjoy, Lovely ShachiansEmbarrassed

Edited by Jessuu - 28 June 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90diyaknimmi101sonu_sagarika_SK_nivedha84Asmi2013Cutie_PriPrachi..GoldenDewOptimisticEyesbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Shabir Panchi Heaven* IS BACK!!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Edited by Jessuu - 10 March 2011 at 1:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90diyaknimmi101prachimishra85_SK_nivedha84Asmi2013Cutie_PriOptimisticEyesGoldenDew

nivedha84

IF-Dazzler

nivedha84

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
me FirshttttttttttttttttttttttPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
iam lovvinit,my Darlings r bakkkkkkEmbarrassed

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

I am freaking emotional nowwwCryCryCryCryCryCry it feels great to be back at homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

loveee u jaaaaaaaanHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart SMA looks goregoussssssssssssssssssssssssssDay Dreaming and its feels great too be back too SMAHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90_SK_

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I am back with a siggy.. feeling soo good SMA is backHug feel free to use

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90diyak_SK_Asmi2013Cutie_PriPrachi..OptimisticEyes

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
OOOO Emmmmmmmmmmmm Geeeeeeeee  ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
PartyPartyPartyPartySMA is Backkkkkkkk   PartyPartyPartyPartyParty
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

U knw I used to feel sad dat I was not der during dos golden SMA days...Ouch Cry n wanted to restart SMA  Wink Tongue Embarrassed
Thanx Jessu 4 fulfilling my wish....... U r a true Jannuuuu Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 
Loadssssss n loadsssss of pappies 4 u mwwaahhhhh Hug Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

I am back with a siggy.. feeling soo good SMA is backHug feel free to use

Bonaaaa Hug Hug Hug I m using it Hug
I m in luv wid d sig  Heart Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing
U won't believe but I always wanted a siggie on dis "ShaChi "pic Wink....I simply luv it so much dat wen I made my 1st ShaChi mix Paas Aao...I used it in d start itself Embarrassed
Blushing
Thanx a lot hun Hug Hug Hug

Well seeing Chi in his arms is surely magical
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingn also Heaven 4 us Wink Blushing Blushing

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Nivi, Bona & Pri!!! Hug hugs my girlies!!! So happy ya'll liked sma...now lets keep rockingggggggggg Hug love u girlsssssssssssssssssss!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

Post Reply New Post

Go to top