.*.weekends action and random musing.*.plz check - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@vidya, u r right. Promotion is very important for Sony. Mosty peoples like to watch usual daily soaps. but it does'n mean that they dont want to watch somthng different and good. Sony is the different kind of channel. not like others, including just daily soaps( in dramas).So, Sony has need to promote their shows, so that people can be aware of new shows. and come to watch.

I like Sony, because of its different kinds of programms.
Originally posted by neeme

@vidya, u r right. Promotion is very important for Sony. Mosty peoples like to watch usual daily soaps. but it does'n mean that they dont want to watch somthng different and good. Sony is the different kind of channel. not like others, including just daily soaps( in dramas).So, Sony has need to promote their shows, so that people can be aware of new shows. and come to watch.

I like Sony, because of its different kinds of programms.

Yea a lot of people watch Daily soaps than they watch Weekend soaps... Usually people watch Weekend shows which are nonfiction... Sony is definitely a different kind of channel and it has a lot of awesome shows from the past... Ive been watching Sony for a long time now and im familiar to all its show and most of them have a very good storyline but they dont get much attention because they r not being promoted much.... A lot of Sony shows are better than Star Plus shows but still Star Plus gets more viewers because they actually care abt shows and promote them... I dont mean tht Sony doesnt but Sony needs to do it more....
Like all the YRF shows they deserve so much viewers but yet people dont even knw abt the shows because they never heard of it

Sony is an awesome channel with some great shows but they need fix up some things
Yes, Mostly  youngsters likes these kinds of shows.
Star plus is hit because of Promotion.,
One thing more about sony,that they have to intoduce more shows on Sony. Quality of shows, Script , and all things are so good of Sony's shows.But one thing is still missing as compare to the other channels and that is total number of shows on the channel.
Star plus has alot of shows.And even all other channels have alots of shows.That is the another main thing,bcz of which mostly viewers attracts towards other channels.

Yes, Mostly  youngsters likes these kinds of shows.
Star plus is hit because of Promotion.,
One thing more about sony,that they have to intoduce more shows on Sony. Quality of shows, Script , and all things are so good of Sony's shows.But one thing is still missing as compare to the other channels and that is total number of shows on the channel.
Star plus has alot of shows.And even all other channels have alots of shows.That is the another main thing,bcz of which mostly viewers attracts towards other channels.

Yes youngsters watch these kind of shows like me lols
Star Plus is hit but a lot Youths dont like tht channel but elder people do.... Sony does have elder shows but people dont watch them because literally they dont know abt it
Sony doesnt have much shows i agree.... But the shows Sony have, most of them have pretty good concept.
Star Plus is packed with shows which makes it the popular channel on Tv.... it has all kinds of show now.
Its big time Sony needs to get more shows 
Star plus have no crime base shows.
Actually i dont like daily soaps. And i m fed up with love stories. that star plus is showing in its drams.
I like love story, in which story revolve around the couple and. Do and die situation is there.
Well, i like youngesters shows the most. Because, they are close to reality.Thats y sony is my favorite channel as compare to anyother channel.
I like the crime shows, the most.Which only shows on Sony.
Well, i wish that sony increase its numbers of programm. but if that one does not contain good story then sony is alredy best for me.

Yea Star Plus has no crime shows but it has all other kinds of shows.. 
Even i dont like love stories tht have too much love in it.. You know like Dupatta flying and lifts and all tht🥱
Youngsters shows are the best😳 I love most of the youth shows... Sony is my favorite channel because crime shows or shows tht relate to crime..
Another reason i like Sony is because of their reality shows😳 For example JDJ, Indian Idol, KBC etc are shown on Sony and most of these gets high TRPs
So Sony is popular for reality shows but when it comes down to fiction shows the ratings are low even though the shows are awesome
Yah, I love reality shows too yar. And u r right, Sony is basically famous for Reality shows.Indian Idol i love it.....................😃. i Just want big bose back on Sony...
Well,Vidya one thing. that If Sony get to knw that. we both are planning for their better TRPs. then they will be very happy.may be we got a chance to work with channel.😆😆

And one thing more. i m feeling this ais only for both of us.U knw our personal chit chat....................🤣
If Sony gets Big Boss back then Sony would be the best channel for reality shows😆 It already is because of JDJ, Indian Idol, KBC and etc😳
And ur right😆 if Sony gets to knw abt it they will hire us for sure.

And yes its for both of us because of our chit chat🤣 
I love Khotey Sikkey so far😳 its one of the best shows ive ever seen..... I wonder if they r gonna have more than 26 episodes because all the YRF shows ended on 26 episodes
Hey Vidya, dont say like this yar. u knw i m only watchng 2, weekend shows right now. i dont like watchng shows on u tube. So thats y, i m limited to only 2 shows.
And if KS will be end after 26 episode then thats not good.
But, one thing.YRF is back with new shows. because they got good response from the audience about their last year shows.So, may be this time. they may increase their numbers of episodes.
Hope for the best.

And,listen if Sony will contact u first for job then tell them about me also🤣

Hey Vidya, dont say like this yar. u knw i m only watchng 2, weekend shows right now. i dont like watchng shows on u tube. So thats y, i m limited to only 2 shows.
And if KS will be end after 26 episode then thats not good.
But, one thing.YRF is back with new shows. because they got good response from the audience about their last year shows.So, may be this time. they may increase their numbers of episodes.
Hope for the best.

And,listen if Sony will contact u first for job then tell them about me also🤣

Yea they increased the days of episodes for their new show Kismat... So its probably gonna be their first show with more than 26 episodes... I dont know if they had some shows with more episodes but lets see😳 They can always come with Season 2 like Mahi Way is coming with a season 2😳

LOL of course will tell them and if they contact u first then tell them abt me😛 We will demand for a lot of salary😛