Non Sun TV Serials

Anyone for the Kodi Mullai?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

IS anyone off for the serial KODI MULLAI ..they are featuring a epic serial Big smile featuring Devyani in Raj Tv..I have been watching from the start....superb serial ihave seen far from DevyaniClapClapClap...she is doing a double roleWink...the cast is amazing espically the direction and espically Tongue

I can  write updates for this serial if everyone wants to this serialTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone for the Kodi Mullai?" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hey - I watched a few episodes of this serial - looks promising - just because Devyani is acting I would love to follow this serial.  So if you are doing updates pokkiri26 - I will be happy to take part in the discussions.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.