Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Do you ever get tired of..

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
watching movies?? not any particular movie, but in general Movies. Sleepy
My friend doesnt like to watch movies, and I am "What do u do if u dont watch movies??ConfusedLOL

Sometimes, it happens with me. I get so tired of watching movies, so I switch to serials n plays n stuff. Tongue. And after a considerable break from movies, I go back to watching them. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser.khoobsurat.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjali10.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Am getting tired of watching bollywood movies because they suck now. No good story. I miss the old bollywood! Cry

Every time I try to watch a bollywood movie since the past years, I get disappointed. The last movie I really loved was JWM and Munni Bhai MBBS. And recently OUATIM. These are the only films made recent years that I can watch over and over again. Three films.... That's it! Out of how many movies that come out of bollywood, that's a shame!

Edited by beboholic - 01 February 2011 at 7:25pm

Debo_Afghanruky786

--ania-- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I don't get tired of watching movies as much as I get tired of watching bad movies...I find that I watch 1 in every 10 of today's movies, and that too mostly a month after they've released and people have already seen/reviewed them. I don't have time to waste on useless movies, which 90% of today's films are. I would rather go back to watching 90s movies or even 60s/70s movies which I love.

And I HATE the euphoria/hysteria that surrounds certain movies...I remember refusing to watch Saawariya back in the day because there was just so much hype around it - on IF and outside, and that put me off completely. Of course, by all accounts that movie was a disaster, so I figure I saved myself the headache LOL But more often than not, the more hyped up a movie is, the less inclined I am to see it....I haven't even seen BBB yet even though everyone tells me it's good. Maybe six months down the line I'll give it a try LOL

More than that though - I do tire of desi TV. I don't think there is any desi show that I am watching regularly at the moment...just random channel surfing. There is so much surplus on TV these days...

Edited by psawyer - 02 February 2011 at 1:04am
pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i watch only few movies and apart from it, book are good frens, and tv is always there, few good travel and living shows, cricket updates and news, few serials, life is fine,
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I sometimes lie and say I haved this film.....but really I haven'tROFL

I can only sit down and watch good films, I watched TMK which was pathetic, I keep watching MNIK because of SRK with KajolROFL and then I end up watching Dabangg even though I did feel it was overrated but I still like it.

Abbyviv

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I am complete horror movie buff  "possessed satanic spiritual", also love fantasy movies.. I enjoy watching it anytime, it is never boring for me.. but "If" I got bored "it happens" I like to just listen to music which is very relaxing.. beside xbox369, wii, chatting, Tv shows n drawing..as for bollywood .. hmm, not too much.. I am ashamed to say this but will watch it occasionally only and I'm also very selective depends on the movie itself, if I like the cast, the story n the genre ..however, what is really boring for me is to watch Bollywood romantic movies (the recent).. so I wud enjoy watching movies like KKHH, HDDCS over the latest releases nyday .. 

Edited by AbbiePrivate - 02 February 2011 at 3:51am

ruky786

Go to top