Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
*sigh* I saw Sushant's performance today. *double sigh*
I am such a fangirl. :P
*silent prayer* (No prizes for guessing what I was praying about)
- - - - -
Today's song is for Sanju - our princess who isn't feeling very well right now.
(I am inspired by Glee.. couldn't stop watching all their songs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mlMHtWVnk

When I was a little girl
I had a rag doll
Only doll I've ever owned
Now I love you just the way I loved that
rag doll
But only now my love has grown

And it gets stronger, in every way
And it gets deeper, let me say
And it gets higher, day by day

And do I love you my oh my
Yeh river deep mountain high
If I lost you would I cry
Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby

(feel better babydoll)
- - - - -
The episode starts with Pratap sitting down looking glum, when he calls for Hemalata. She comes in, and he tells her off for not paying attention to him - he's been sitting there for ages, and she hasn't made him tea yet. Hemalata explains that she saw Siddharth leaving, and thought of inviting him inside.
Pratap gets super angry, and accuses Hemalata of meddling in her daughter's affairs, when she shouldn't be. Hemalata gets upset, saying that she has every right to, because as a mother she wants her child's relationship to be strong, and until it is, she'll be there every step of the way. Pratap cannot understand why Hemalata is doing this... Hemalata goes to make his tea, when she notices Pratap holding a white packet. Pratap says he took some money out of the bank, and HL agrees.
After she leaves, Pratap thinks that he needs to get this downstairs asap, as Keshav needs this a lot.

At the Sood mansion, Superevil Sexyman (Viren Sood, for those who are wondering; Sanju & Sanii will definitely get a kick out of this one) is playing with a dart, thinking that Siddharth cannot find out anything else except Vijay's name - he has to think of every step very carefully.
Just then, Biwi No. 1 (Nivi) comes in and tells him off for sitting there doing nothing - Viren promised that there'd be heaps of fireworks, but nothing will be done if he doesn't move his feet. Viren, still thinking of Sid, retorts that there will be fireworks, and besides, one doesn't need to move their hands and feet to make fireworks - all that needs to be used is their brain.
Nivi then makes Viren choose some clothing, and Viren does so (it's a revealing red sari). Nivi cracks up, saying that she's trying to make a selection for Yashodhara Maa. Viren gets exasperated, and says that he hasn't time for this, he's got a lot on his mind. (He shouldn't be talking to his wifey like that.. looks like the pretense is slipping.) Nivi understands, and says she won't disturb him.

Siddharth stops in front of a house - Vijay Bhaskar's house to be exact. He presses the doorbell a fair few times, when someone finally answers. It's actually Vijay Bhaskar! The man is obviously disgruntled with Sid ringing the bell too much. Sid asks him if the number is his, and Vijay looks at it, and says no. Sid is shocked. (No **** Sherlock!) Sid leaves.

Back at the Sood mansion, Nivi walks into Super Vandana's room, asking if she was needed. SV smiles, and leads Nivi to her wardrobe. Turns out SV has a present for Nivi - the family bangles. SV says that she's giving the responsibility to Nivi now, who will give it to her daughter when the time is right.
Nivi is astonished, but feels that Divya has a greater right on them. SV disagrees saying that she was never able to give Nivi anything after her marriage, and this now belongs with Nivi, and SV's blessings will always be with her. Nivi puts the bangles on; SV & Nivi hug. (Touching scene..)

At the office, Sid is sitting at his desk lost in thought. His employee has to knock on the door thrice before Sid realises. He calls the guy in, and explains his situation. The employee looks at the number and recognises both the name and number. Turns out Vijay Bhaskar was going to work with them, so they had a corporate number made for him.. but he never joined work afterwards.
Sid confirms with the employee that the number is still a company number, and the employee says yes. The employee says that they have everything on record, and Sid requests them immediately. The employee leaves, and Sid gets a call from SV. Sid decides to go home, and calls the employee to tell him to send the bills to Sid's house.

Back at the Sood mansion, Nivi and SV are sorting out the big chests, and SV tells Nandu to grab everyone so they can help. Just then Her Highness (Chanchal for the uninitiated) comes along, and asks SV what's going on for the plans for the function - she's been receiving so many calls regarding it, but she knows nothing (& thank goodness for that).
SV smiles, and says that she's going to run by the plans with DS & YM, and when that's done, she'll call everyone personally. HH seems satisfied, when she notices Nivi's new bangles. Nivi asks to leave as she has other things to do, and SV agrees.
HH then pounces on SV asking her if she gave Nivi bangles. SV says she did, when the Joker (ie. Jawahar) comes, and asks what he's meant to do. HH pays no attention, and turns back to SV. She tells SV off for giving Nivi bangles - when something important comes up, HH will give her daughter-in-law something. SV is super hurt, and leaves.
TJ tells HH off for talking to SV like that, and HH pounces on TJ saying that when she doesn't accept Nivi as a bahu, why is SV treating her like she is? Viren is already pagal over Nivi, this isn't right. HH leaves.

(more coming soon)

Edited by -saBii- - 01 February 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1habsfancapricorn908queenannuravneetgillhimani88dent4ucapricorn7sriyapoojaarchie76rgattudivra4PriyaThakur-Swetha--Preetz-naj7celestaemushkan_2003Spotboparaisonia...Binny...SuhaniSoniaKinSanjP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st Feb WU: Revelations!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ChanChan-

-ChanChan-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

asheth

asheth

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Can you please post the rest???

capricorn908

capricorn908

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thanq for the uppppppdateSmile

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww thnku so much hun bun..
srry guys i fell ill suddenly last night so was taken to the hospital, but now i am all good and shall do updates..
hun bun i can take up another day to make up for yesterday's update if u want

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
^Babe, it's all good.
No need to take over one of my days; you need to concentrate on getting better. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
can't get better than i already am drling ;-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.