|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
heya Aish..this is Debz..........Hug
u rem............from the MN anniversary thread...........Big smile.i had requested for Sajda siggies..............which i see r next to impossible now to request again...............ROFL..u have been flooded with reqsts gal........n why not-u r so too good............!!!Hug...this is all so brilliant man............!!!!Thumbs Up

Congo on the new shop of urs...............!!!

n man....ArTi siggies.............do u know what u ahve done with these two good-looking ppl????????!!!Shocked

u have made them even more good-looking n awesome  with these.................Day Dreaming.Day Dreamingthe Abhay-Piya ones n gurmeet-drashti n Monaya ones.d coloring is just way too FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!..itz AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
i mean.. everything......... everything i s just way too great!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

TRULY............!!!

i will be regular here.n will post my requests d next time.................for sure.........coz i don't know u will take any more as of now or not............so won't overburden u n i need to find out some pics for it also...(ArTi ones r my fav).............!!!Embarrassed

lots............love...........
Debz.............!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Finally Aishhh! I've been waiting forever your shop and your update!

Let me start of by saying how gorgeous your banner is! It's amazingly done! Bravo lovelie <33 and the update is phenomenal girl, it has a little bit of evrything. All of them are gorgeous! And dammit you were open? I guess Ill have to wait next time you're open :)

Goodluck Hun and love ya! <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,BB7,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
waohh Aish, welcome back n mst say rockin' update!!! fab work with all the siggies...rock on...
:)))

aishhh.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
wow simply stunning update aish.. Welcome back with a bang, loved tje coloring..Clap

aishhh.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
WOW Aish. I am seriously speechless. I loved your update. The MN stuff looked so smashing. I loved the rest of the sigs whether it was bolly or telly, but this AB sig is STUNNING! It's too beautifvul for words. Snagged it!

http://i.min.us/idY8X6.png

and I love loved the GurTi/Maaneet update! Man, they are so pretty! Beautiful stuff Aish! and crap. I didn't u were taking requests. Would have grabbed a MoNayaJun from you. Oh well, make it a suggestion!

Congrats on shop # 3Clap

aishhh.

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
SP HugHugHugHugHugHug

W*H OMFG what in the name of heaven was all that ? Shocked christ those are some of the most gorgeous gorgeous siggs i have ever ever laid my eyes on Tongue damn... my mind is still reeling under the effect i simply cant decide which was the best of those .. i think i will not be able to even when i m more settled cos truly truly they are ART

ermm can i pls make 2 requests Embarrassed
1}  pls pls pls make some Shahid Kapoor stuff when u can i wanna see my BOY solo LOL .. yep with Mohit he shares my Heart too LOL
2} can u plz plz Pm me the pics of Damon elena and the Mijwan fashion show those are gorgeous .. though i doubt I'd be able to use em half as good but i looked ard a lot and always end up with pics i dont like or woth tags across em Ouch

CONGRATS on ur 3rd shop SP Party and keep em coming  Big smile.. and err with those kinda siggs u expected what a week to be filled up tsk tsk D'oh how come ppl never know ConfusedROFL
ROFL

aishhh.

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hey sweet OMG longest update ever Thumbs UpClap dear u seriously did wonderful job loved all creation and thanks for pm and ya congo for winning banner contest Hug

aishhh.

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
resss!

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top