|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Aish Hugedited my comment on pg 2Big smile
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Aishhhhhhhh! Hug

You FINALLYYYY opened your third shop! Guess I don't have to chase you down with a pitchfork after all! ROFLOMG what is THIS? You open your shop for 15 requests and the spots are already taken??? Shocked Darn, I so wanted to request! Oh well maybe next time =)

Anyway, I am just TOO overwhelmed by your update at the moment to even comment properly, let alone write you a grand essay for the grand opening of your shop. LOL So I am reserving this spot, cuz there's just WAY too many things I need to comment on! I'll be back hopefully soon, cuz I'm dead tired now as well...and I'm sure you want a full energized Dangelz to write you a BIG FAT essay, and not a zombified Dangelz who is lacking sleep. ROFL I just got your PM, and I could NOT resist atleast visiting your shop and reserving a spot for an essay =)

- EDITED (with my essay-like comment) -

Ok so I am back, fully energized and ready to write you a super duper grand essay! Cool I am actually very very happy at the moment because we had a snow day today! Oh and if you don't know what that means, it means when we have a HUGE snow storm here in Canada...sometimes schools or unis shut down due to the terrible weather conditions. It rarely happens in Canada compared to USA, but I've been praying to have a snow day atleast once! ROFL So I am sitting at home because our classes have been cancelled for the day! How awesome is that? Big smile LOL  

Anyway, before I get started...I want to say, I hope you have fun replying to this cuz this is gonna be one heck of a LONG essay! So prepare yourself...ROFL Well lets start off with your banner and intro first =) Your banner is soooo stuningggg! I loveee the style of it and your placement of pics! Girl, you should make me a banner, not the other way around! ROFL I loveddd how your banner turned out =) OMGG you've been making sigs for only 9 months, and you're already on your third gall? Shocked That is FASTTT! Look how long it took me to get to my 5th gall! Almost 3 years! You getting to your third gall in 9 months proves how your work improved leaps and boundss within a few months and that's a big achievement!

A HUGEE congratssssss for your 3rd gall, and I'm really really happy for you <3 You totally deserve this because you're a fantastic sig maker! I hope you have many more galleries in the future to show off your gorgeous work! I am usually picky about who's work I adore and you have definitely become one of my favs =) Varna main kabhi yahaan request hi nahi karti. LOL OMGGG I cannottttt believe I am one of your inspirations! Tell me you're joking right? LOL I was scrolling through your intro and when I was reading your inspirations list, I just happen to see my name listed...and I blinked a few times, and had to rub my eyes to actually believe what I was seeing! ROFL I was like, no wayyyy...I cannot be one of her inspirations, that is just too nice of her to list my name! LOL Anyway, I have to admit though...it does feel niceee to be an inspiration, reallly means alotttt! Embarrassed So thank you so muchhh! Wowww...3 huge paragraphs and I haven't even started commenting on your update yet! LOL Ok ok, I will get to commenting on your update before you pull your hair out. ROFL

I really wish I can comment on every single sig, but honestly if I did that...I know you would shoot me out of frustration because my essay just would be never-ending! ROFL Plus you have so many other Ram kahaanis to reply to, so I don't to make your life so hard. LOL So I will try to keep it short (as possible) and sweet.

Ok so the ArTi sigs are just gorgeoussssss! The last two are just fab fab fab cuz of the styles and colouring =) The Arjun sig is adorableeee, and I love the texture you've used on it! The MN wedding sigs are beautifullll, especially the last one! Your blending is just too awesomeee! I'm so jealoussss! LOL I've already seen most of the Abhiya sigs already in the PKYEK CG, so I really don't want to repeat on how muchhh I adoreeee them! The last two are my fav! It seems like someone is trying out some nice light textures =) You already know how much I loveee using light textures. Embarrassed The Misha-Piya sig is so so cuteee!

Oh gosh, I am ashamed to admit that I haven't watched BBB yet! I've heard though from so many people that its an awesome movie, so hopefully I'll get to watch it soon =) Ranveer and Anushka's pairing is so fresh and cute!  Loveddd all the BBB sigs, especially the last Anushka sig! The colouring looks so so prettyyyy! The HarshIya sig looks adorableee,and I love the blending you've done on it! OH-EM-GEE the MG stuff is stunningggg! I loveeee your icons sigs, so most probably I might request an icon sig from you =) The GurTi sig is superbbb, and I love how their names stand out cuz of the bright colours =) OMGG yayyy you've done a black-white MG sig! Big smile What were you talking about girl? I think it looks beautifullllll! I love the blending of the picss in it! Ufff your blending is just TOO darn good!

The Manav-Archana and MoNaya sigs are adorableee! I just loveee the soft and smooth look you've done with the caps =) The Priyanka and Anushka sigs look superrrr HOT! They both look so so gorgeoussss in their white lehngas =) I love, love, loveee the colouring and the textures you've used on them! The Shahid-Priyanka sig is sooo cuteee! I haven't seen that epi of KWK, but I really wanna watch it =) Also lovedddddd the do not use sigs of Ranbir and the MJHT award sigs! They look fabbbb!

Ok so I really really think I should conclude this essay now...*scrolls up and looks at the length of the comment* I cannot believe I wrote all thatttt! Shocked Took me almost an hour to write this! Anyway, I hope your not gonna hate me for writing you this long piece of...randomness. LOL Once again, congratssss for your third gall, and by looking at the rate of how fast your gall is going, I'm sure you'll be done this gall before I finish my 5th one! ROFL Oh and yayyyy your gonna take my request! I think I'll just post my request in a different post, cuz this post will be way too overloaded!

Love you lotss Aish, and keep up the fab fab work <3

Edited by Dangelz - 02 February 2011 at 11:52am

aishhh.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Edited my comment & requests on page 1 Hug love you PB Hug

aishhh.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Oh EM GEE! finally you opned a 3rd one! really awaited man! your update ROCKSSS! i love the 3rd and 4th ArjunRati ones! the coloring and style is amazing on both! and i cant shoose a fav on AP ones! theyre all super amazing!! really fantastic! your one of the best sigmakers on IF yaa, keep making stuff *winks*

Oh god the anushka one! and the Last MG one!! freaking gorguesss!! you simply rockkk! i love this update!! the last sig of MJHT couples is greatt!!

Awesome update!!

Oh and IF you still have a spot open, Im reserving ;)

(if not, then dont worry abt it ) ^_^

===================================================

req:

Text - Hotter than Hell. (you can add their names if you want to : Dean, Neal, Damon)
           For Payal

Any style - im sur its gunna be awesome!Wink

Thankyou so muchhhhh Aish! cant wait to seee it!! Oh, and im so sorry i took forever to editEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by *payal_15* - 04 February 2011 at 1:01pm

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Now this is what I missed when I was away Stern Smile ROFL

all the praise and lambe essays and requests, trust me I really did (;
And yes, whoever has posted above this post feel free to request (; Dangelz, Payal, and everyone else LOL 

I always write a number about 5-6 more than intend cause I know from past experience that I get atleast that many more requests than the number itself (;

closing the shop now, if workload is okay, will open again when done with these requests (:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainDangelz-Hoor--iPayal-spamalotrelentless.SaRuv.

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Aish...congratz on ur new shop........Hug........may u open more more nd more shopz...........Wink

M reserving thz spot 4 ma rqust......

*Edited*

Goshhhhh i opened my years old Kahin to hoga folder just 4 this rqst......abi no nakhre han...us zamane mai aisi hi quality ki pix hoti thi net pe....Stern SmileLOL..........U can add txt watever u feel like......Wink

Edited by Sunshine Girl - 03 February 2011 at 1:39am

aishhh.

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Aish !! ok i really dont have words to express how beautiful your update is Stern Smile Shocked it is just beyond marvellous, the best update i have ever seen on this forum ..i mean aish how on earth do u manage to make ur sigs this perfect ..i cant exaggerate im sorry, because i am completely speechless, needless to say , each and everything , be it icons or siggies is just  F A B U L O U S ClapClapClapClap love you aish Hug congrats on your thrid shop and may you have an endless number of them Hug

and now time to request EmbarrassedLOL

Pics for the first sig:

text : Undeniable chemistry ..For Ragini

Pics for the second sig:

Text: Priceless moments..For Ragini

Lastly, pics for the third sig :

Text: So may be its true, that i cant live without you..For Ragini

Thanks soo much sweetheart Hug love youuuu,muaaah!!!!!

Edited by -Ragini- - 02 February 2011 at 1:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.SaRuv.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hinu, Ragz taking your request. uske aage NO MORE LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spamalotSanzPaRudholicSunshine Girlrelentless.SaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top