India-Forums

|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 59)

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

OH-EM-GEE! Reservedddd for comment! One thing I have to say Aish, your updates always leave me speechless...

Ok so I'm done reserving my spot, now you go bhaag to my shop and reserve yours! ROFL

- - EDITED - -

OMGG first of allll, I cannot believe you're done one third of your gall already! Shocked I just feel like you opened this gall a few weeks back, and you've already crossed 60 pages! See I told you, you're gonna finish your third gall before I even get close to finishing my fifth one. ROFL But that just goes to show, how popular your work is around here and how much people LOVE you and your creations! Embarrassed

Anyway, now getting to your update...I always look forward to your updates and it feels like ages since you last updated...even though its only been a week or something. ROFL 

I love, love, loveeeeeee the Abhiya stuff! They are just so so stunninggg! I can see that you're trying some large sig sizes now, which makes me very happy cuz I love BIG sigs! Big smile LOL  I adoreee the last two Abhiya sigs the most, cuz those moments you captured were just so dreammmyyy, especially the V-day dance one! Embarrassed I loveee the soft colouring you've done with the last two Abhiya sigs...looks so perfecttt with the scenes =) The text on the third Abhiya sig, 'Ek din tera ho jaaoonga'...that's one of my fav songs! Embarrassed Oh and I also love the colouring you've done on the second Abhiya sig too, and how you've turned the blue tinge in the pics to yellow! LOL 

OMG the Anushka icons look gorgeoussss! I LOVEE the colouring on them! You're too good! The Taanu weddings sigs look so beautifulll, especially the first one =) Blending as usual is awesomeee! LOL The LTL sig looks so so pretty, especially the way you wrote the text. The Deepika sig looks fabbb, especially the colouring on it! Gosh I know watermark pics are so annoying to use! Ouch The Ranveer-Anushka KWK avis are soooo adorableeee <3 I unfortunately missed that episode because we were having a baby shower for my aunt that night...but I guess I can youtube it. Oh youtube, what would I do without it! ROFL The Rati avis look really cute too! I really hope we get to see her back on telly soon =)

All the requests have turned out beyond amazinggggg! My favs have to be Fary's and Hoor's req! The blending in those sigs are superbbbb, and the sigs look really adorable too! Ok so this looks like a good time to stop my blab about your update. I try my best not to torture you with giving me a reply-essay in return. ROFL But I always love reading your replies! They always make me smile, and sometimes I end up laughing out loud like an idiot. ROFL 

Gorgeousss update as always Aish! Love you lotsss <3

Edited by Dangelz - 23 February 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Aishhh omg wat an update...simply lovimg it...all siggies sre amazing....urs siggies ne *crazy kiya re*LOLanushka icons are best..loved it very much..make them JPJ na..i wanna use it for my DPLOLdeeps one is gorgeous...the req at can i say...all are fab...

i wish it was mineDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love ya

Edited by --blossom-- - 23 February 2011 at 12:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-aishhh.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
woww dear wonderful creations once again Clap seriously loved it to the core u rock and thanks for pm Hug

aishhh.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Amazingg workk!!
Really Lovelly honeyy!! Big smile
Keep it up! Heart
BTW, where are thos anushka stills/photoshoot from??
cud i get the pix please Embarrassed
Thanks..

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 23 February 2011 at 12:57am

aishhh.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Great update and requests!

I love this one the most. Its just mindblowing.. <333.

-Hoor-aishhh.

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Res!

P.S: I love my req Heart

aishhh.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
what a brilliant update and Aish every time I read your little comments it makes me laugh, you are such a bubbly girl love coming and looking at your creations they are amazing, Anushka and Ranveer avis are so amazing

aishhh.

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ress
*edited*
OMGGG aishhhhhhh.......what was dat.......eeeeeeeksss ur stuff was killing mannSilly.....abhiya sig i loved the text on all sigs.....WOWWWWWW last abhiya sig was gorgeous  too hott...they are soo adorable mannn......how do u always manage to come up with wmind blowing stuff...just can't take off my eyes from eaach of ur sig...they all are beautiful...and yups congoo for completing 50 pagesParty...u'll complete this thread also soo soonWink....OMFGGG anushka  icons ghoshhhhhhh  she is looking gorgeous mann....drolling over iconsLOL.she is looking so pretty...i loved third icon is erally beautifulDay Dreaming...loved the colouring of it....it came out really realy really  gud...and anurag tani one awww the were amazingClap......and LTL  also  beautifully turned out..though i never watch that show but this one was beautiful...and deepika Silly Silly  Silly....godd man she's looking damn hawttttttSilly....Silly...just loved that sig..loved the colouring if it...it really turned out gorgeous......ghoshh  ....RANVEER ANUSHKA.Blushing  Blushing Blushing...Silly..Silly..Silly....ghoshh i loved those avis....can't take off my eyes from them...the rock together...Day Dreaming..and loved anushka's avi awww she was looking soo pretty.......do make more stuff of  ranveer anushka...and sig alsoWink.....and rati avis wowwwwww  she is lookimng soo sweet.....will use it soo sooon......love her eyesDay Dreaming....and the requests were awesome man......i loved anurag tani ones...."thode badmash ho tum" LOL  and that hotter than the hell is really hawtttLOL ....imran khan sig was also brilliant  even i don't like him much...but i loved this sig ...and last one rati sanaya and  navina loved the trio.....m tottaly fallend in love with ur creationz.....just loved alll sigs of urs u r  amazing sig maker....they way u blend the pics....we fall in love seeing them only onceDay Dreamingdo keep making llots of sigs...and all the best for ur requests.....waiting for ur next update.....Day Dreaming...m sure it would be also rocking as alwaysBig smile.....and thnx alot 4 pm...luv yaaHug
jenny

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 23 February 2011 at 2:24am

-Hoor-aishhh.

Go to top