India-Forums

|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 43)

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Aishhhh! I edited my comment on pg.41 =)

Oh and I shall post my second request here! Big smile Really really appreciate that you're taking the trouble to make me another req lol.

Here are the pics:

Text: Dangelz' Current Heartthrobs - Gurmeet, Vivian & Vishal

Style: I really don't care, just make it look HOT! Blushing So my computer screen goes on fire! ROFL

Would love some matching icons with it please and thank you =)

Thanks a tonnnn in advance Aishhh! Hug

Edited by Dangelz - 16 February 2011 at 4:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
firstly this is the first time i hav been in ur gallery nd i just wanted to say ur last update was really hot nd MINDBLOWING that i m still confused on which sig to use:)
btw plz add me to ur pm list

aishhh.

-Sky- Goldie
-Sky-
-Sky-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

May I ask why you don't update on a weekend? ROFL I would so write a very long comment but no! ROFL Anyways lovely update! Everything looks amazing, beautiful, fantastic etc. LOL Waiting for the next one! =)

aishhh.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
wowwwww.. aish.. you did an amazing job as usual. I loved the coloring and textures you have used. AWEOSMELy MADE :)

aishhh.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Aishhhhhh! Hug
Darlingg the update is magnificent! Big smile
Really Lovelly! Blushing
Specially this:
Lovee the style... saw Yamini using it and i already went gaga over it! *giggles*
^^ this belong is a brush ya text written??
if it is text, how did  u do the faded translucent background... Brush/texture hai tho Please do link me to it/send me cz i LOVE it :P

aishhh.

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Aish Hug
I wont ask you whats wrong.. but I know it must be bad coz this is SO not you. Hope everything goes well at ur side, nd hope to see my jolly si Aish back Hug Well here I'm starting to get back to me LOL partly because of you, and rest I'd explain on PM (; but I can say things are looking much better Embarrassed
About the request, dont worry jaani, u can take as much time as u want.. I can understand ur not in a mood to make em, so its fine, no need to be sorry for that :) As you say, you know you're a sweetheart, but I'm trying to wrok my way through them now I'm feeling way more into it (;
The update was Awesome yaar! I've saved each nd every IK-RK stuff u've made Embarrassed Awww I thought you would (; The siggies are fabulous! The SRK siggy is stunning, i loved the whole blending u did to it.. That was an experiment like most of my sigs are..I never play safe LOL.. but thankyou so much! Nd the new B&W style u tried, its GORGEOUS, lady! You should make more in that style Day Dreaming Aww really? I'm inspired by a LOT of people who make b/w stuff because I adore their work and am nowhere near it but thankyou (;
Nd yes, i want some of these FF avis stacked, but since ur not in a good mood nd i dont wanna bother u, can i ask someone else to do it? sure, already talked about on PM LOL

Loveyou jaani <33
Nd keep smiling Hug love you too..and yes I'm smiling EmbarrassedLOL

Yaaaay my Aish is back! DancingDancing Lol. Good to see you back :) Okay, im waiting for the PM then.
Dudee, your experiments mostly come out the BEST LOL Yeah people here do make some really good B&W stuff, but yours was nowhere less than them.. Nd im serious about this :)

About this update.. aah i've been waiting for the Sajda MN update from you .. The siggies are gorgeous yaar .. theone you made for Yamz di is wow! Day Dreaming
The AbhIya ones are fab. nd the 2nd last one is totally my favorite Day Dreaming The Anushka/APKK/SRK stuff is wow.. Esp. the avi you made on Vivian Embarrassed

Wow you made on Karan Kritika?! Yes, those pictures were beyond adorable .. nd the siggy you made on them is just superb! Day Dreaming

The requests came out fab! The Ankita's AT banner u made, is GORGEOUS yaar! I just couldnt stop staring at it Day Dreaming Nd the one for Dangelz is amazing!

The Ranveer-Anushka pics are out?? Can u pls PM me if you have them saved (which im sure you would be having LOL).. Yaaay cant wait for some RA stuff from you! Nd i cant wait for that KWK episode to air SillyBlushing

Take care, love ya Hug

Edited by -Hoor- - 15 February 2011 at 11:46pm
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Okay Aish....what have you done mannn!!!! Silly FABULOUSSSS update!!!

Starting with the MN stuff....Eeeeeeee!! omfgg those siggies are so damn gorgeous....its tough for me to say which one's better...those fonts that you've used...OMG ur so creative!!!!! i love love love the use of your fonts..!!! Embarrassed my FAV MN siggy has to be this one

aahhhhhhhh this is HOT! the colouring ROCKS! the blending ROCKS! omg.....this is the BEST Sajda siggy EVER! too hot to handle Blushing

the AbhiYa stuff looks fabulously amazinglyyyy gorgeous...good god! ur making me go insane here PB...i have no idea what to use first ROFL simply rocking stuff on them..and plus their chemistry makes it all the more better...but ur way too creative!! Clap my FAV has to be this one from AP...

OMG simply gorgeousssss!!! Day Dreaming

the Anushka siggy...i m left with NO words whatsoever!! Silly this is your BEST Anuskha siggy ever...you've coloured it so brilliantly...i love those little sparkly things in the texture..and the flower effect on the left handside above....It just rocks!! will deffo use this one soon Day Dreaming

KaraNika sig, APKK avi's and SRK avi's are mindblowinggg!! Day Dreaming gosh KaraNika are one couple who are so genuine and lovable...the cutest offscreen couple Wink Embarrassed

Requests turned out FABBBB too Hug OMG mine's the prettiest Approve Cool i loveeeee ittt...Day Dreaming i already told you yesterday how much i LOVE it! thank you....

ending my comment here..not to forget I love you PB....you are truly the BEST! Mwah mwah! Hug

Edited by .Yamini. - 16 February 2011 at 1:24am

aishhh.

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Awww i LOVEEEE the MN ones!!!

aishhh.

Go to top