India-Forums

|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 40)

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG MN ones are soo damn HAWT! SO using!!!
AMAZING WORK! 
Mindblowing work on Abhiya/ ViSu! 
Beautiful work on the requests!
Gorgeous update!

<3Komal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Hey aish... 

Dont think I've actually commented here before, but couldnt stop myself! LOL... Seriously, like seriously, your KK one is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! I am sooo using it! I love your work, even the previous ones; it stands out. 

And although i am not a big Mayur fan (I do like them though) I think the 2nd siggi of theirs is simply stunning... I might even use it just because... It's so pretty!

Amazing creations.... IF has great Talents, but you're one of the best there is... Fab job! =)

Cess

aishhh.

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update and requests Aish I love Sharmi's requestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed everything else looks gorgeous!

http://i.min.us/ilIb1G.png

This is Beautiful love the coloring:)

aishhh.

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aishhh.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGG!!! what an update Shocked everytime i say this Aish, but how girl how, do u manage to make ur sigs look this beautiful Silly superfabulous...ur going to make me crazy girl esp with all the AbhiYa creations Blushing gosh ur really killing me, i so so cant wait to use them man!! oh mann!! ur just too good at this...and my request Shocked Shocked what a SIGGY, Shocked its ok hon, uve chosen better pics than me for sure Embarrassed omgggg Silly i have nothing to say!!! seriously im speechless ..keep them coming Aish..ur so talented Hug

aishhh.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

amazing update yaar 
Gorgeous, fab , amazing and can not describe your siggys yara 
and thanks for sharing yaar 
mayur ones are just that u can not describe yaar 
  they are perfect yara 
  love them yaar 
this one is my fav yaar 

these are my fav from abhiya yaar 
really nice coloring and everything about them yaar 

this is one i am in love with yaar, can i use that one yaar 
beautiful yaar 

so cute yaar 
  superb yaar 
  nice siggy yaar 
 and can u tell me when this happen yaar 

love your avis yaar 
 they are fab yaar 

all the request are awesome yaar 
  but this one is out of words yaar 
  i like all the couples yara 
  adorable yaar 

this is my second fav couple from bolly right now yaar 
  just love it yaar,love the text yaar 

this one is perfect yara , love demon and Elena yaar 
 and all the couples looks awesome yaar 

aishhh.

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
AishHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug million hugs soo relieved and happy too know u are feeling much betterHug  coming back to the updateDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it took me a while to recover.. ur creations kill me... I can't stop staring at themBlushing... mayur siggies fab means fab... u make me miss them soo much.. the coloring, texture, blending is perfecttttttttttttttttt. Abhiya siggies just perfectDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... Anushka siggy is soooo beautiful beautiful HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart u make her sooo beautifulDay Dreaming... Karan and Krithka awwwww sooo adorableDay Dreaming coloring is perfect... Vivan and Sukriti avis are soooooooooooooo beautifulBlushingDay Dreaming.. the coloring is sooo perfect and it looks soo real.. Requests have come out amazinggggHeart.. my fav is the anu and ranvir oneWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink u beautifully captured it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... ur the  best AishStar loveeeeeeeeeeee u loadssHeart

Edited by bones88 - 15 February 2011 at 7:13pm

aishhh.

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *dies*

Reserving this spot for comment and my second request! Will come back as soon as I learn how to breathe again from all the HOTNESS in your update!  ROFL

Oh and I LOVE YOUUUUUU! You know why? Well ofcourse you know why...LOL but I love, love, LOVEE my request! This was my expression when I saw my req...Shocked Shocked Shocked You totally left me speechless because my request looks super super gorgeoussss! Eeeeeks I cannot stop staring at it! Its so so dreammmmyyyy! Day Dreaming The style and the way you put the pics together is just amazingggggg! Ok so anyway, I shall come back soon and continue my rant later =)  

- - EDITED - -

Ok I'm backkkk! Big smile So anyway, I think I expressed enough about how I felt about seeing my request. It just looks super classy with the black surrounding it, and as usual my words fail to praise your amazinggg blending! I really can't thank you enough for it Aish! My request really made my day! Hug Thank you so so SO muchh! Gonna use it asap!

First of all, I am really happy that you are back to your happy and bubbly self! I'm glad the issue has settled down for the time being, and that you are trying your level best to cope with your worries. About Valentines day, many people feel the same way you do about this occasion. Even I feel to some extent that love doesn't need a day to be celebrated because you can celebrate love whenever you want. Since I'd like to believe that I'm a hopelessly romantic person (even though I've always been single LOL) , I still like the essence of Valentines Day. Embarrassed 

Anyways, moving on to your update before I bore you with my Valentines lecture... LOL I loveeeee the Mayur sigs! They look stunningggg, and out of the three the first one is definitely my FAV! Everything about it looks so perfect! The colouring, the blending of the pics, and especially the text style is just so eye-catching! I personally loved Mayur's first night; they look so pure yet passionate in white. Blushing I love, love, loveee the sig style of the Mayur sig you did for Yamini! The coloured pics and the b/w on the side and bottom looks so beautifulllll =)

The Abhiya sigs are super gorgeousssssss! Can't stop staring at themmmm! Especially the 3rd and 4th ones are definitely my FAVS! I love how you really made the blue stand out so nicely in the 3rd Abhiya sig, and even the colouring has a pretty blue touch to it! Embarrassed The 4th Abhiya one is just purely HOTTT, no doubt about that! I loveee how in the 4th sig, you made the blue look more subtle and brought out some nice orange-ish/yellow colouring in it =) The black borders gives it a very classy finish to it! I am definitely gonna snag this one and use it! Oh and I adoreee how you did the text on the second Abhiya sig! The large text with the dark grey outline really makes it stand out!

The Anushka sig is simple yet stunninggg! She looks so beautifullll =) OMG the Karan-Kritika sig is TOO adorableee! Loveee the pics you used! The blending and texture looks fabbb! The ViSu performance avis are superbbbb! They may not be the best dancers, but their chemistry as usual was a saving grace...which really made their performance look very very cute! Embarrassed Suku looked so pretty in her curls, and Viv looked very youthful in his jeans and blue jacket. It was a nice change to see him in something different other than his usual black attire he sports as Abhay. Oh and if you get time, can you make some stuff on GurTi and Vishal-Vahbiz's performance from the V-day special? Thats it for now I guess...LOL Fab fabbbbb update as always Aish! Love youuu <3

Edited by Dangelz - 15 February 2011 at 9:37pm

aishhh.

Go to top