|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

-----

Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG AishHug firstly I misssssssssssed misssed missssed uHug I was super duper happy seeing ur pm... soo happy u r backBig smileBig smileBig smile hope u had a lovely vacationHug. I misssed seeing ur creations.... again u have left me speechless... I loveeeeee all Arti siggiesDay Dreaming WOWWW is just the wordDay Dreaming. Abhay and Pia I am currently loving these two... the story is really good and their love story is differentEmbarrassed again its amazingggHeart.. OMGGG BBB..I am yet too see the movieLOLLOLLOL... I loveee these two.. I have seen them at so many award functions that now I think they are my favsEmbarrassed and OMGG the textures used for those siggies and coloring is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGDay DreamingHeart .
Harshad and Anupriya, Geet and Maan, Mohit and Sanaya ,ArMaan, Shahid and PC all the siggies are sooo beautiful...... gosh I am speechlessDay DreamingBlushing and Saku bday siggy .. LOVEEEE ITHeart. Aish since ur open to suggestions.. I have a suggestionWink can u please make a couple of siggies on Shanak (currently lovee this cute coupleEmbarrassed).. I am soooo happy ur open... I am dying too have ur creation in my siggy boxBlushing.. loveee uHeart sooo happy ur backkkBig smile

Request ( sooooooo happy ur openDancingParty )

http://files.probharat.com/movies/pictures/800/photo-karan-tacker-and-yashashree-masurkar-155.jpg

http://files.prokerala.com/gallery/pics/800/karan-tacker-and-yashashree-masurkar-celebrates-20516.jpg

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/94949-karan-tacker-and-yashashri.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQELwyI8MJsiv8M5zPcszGHcwHGX-JZ9sdP3qbvnsZuwX-GW6OhUg&t=1

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9087/16273617226194948326413.jpg

Text:-  Karan and Yashashree - Perfect Together

A big Hug AishHug loveeeee uHeart

Edited by bones88 - 01 February 2011 at 9:25pm

aishhh.

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
REEE....see u cant find me here in this forum  generally but SPECIAL occasions pe me entry mar hi deti huCool

ohh btw....m gonna request u something this timeROFL.........SOMETHING can only be one thing that u knowHeartROFL

edit.........let me do that now only....orelse people will start calling me BJSmileStern SmileROFL

AHHHHHhh shop # 3....OMGGGG AWESOME COOL and FANTASTIC aish!!! Congo sweetheart!! I m so happy for u yaarHug hope that u make many more like this!! keep ROCKING!!!!

first toh thanks once again for including my name in those lists...it feels so great u see...Aish- THE ROCKING siggy maker ki shop me pari ka naam.......WOWROFL....feeling lucky!! ( I m making sure u dont miss sidSmile.......though chotu and doll are here but still......I should do lil nautanki on his behalf too!! Smile

ok toh where was I .............haaa mera naam...usko maro goli nowROFL.....ALL the siggies are JUST FAB!!!!! OMGGG love all the styles!! coloring, font and everything is perfect!! I have already seen some but not all of them!!

Fav one is ofcourse MS one lol.......beside that.....BBB ones are just too goodDay Dreaming I love that movie...m saving these...gonna use soon!!!!

I just love this update of yrs....magical!!! mwahh mwahhhh

ohh haaa.......req.....its not an official one...just make one for me when u get time.........text, pic, style...all ur take.....and no hurry..whenever u get time..if possibleHug

and u should definitely not ask me ..........ki whose siggy!! Stern Smile

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 01 February 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.SanzPaRudholicrelentless.SaRuv.

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Aish get back to the CC. I am on for like another 5 minutes then I gotta go do some reading and then pray and I am tired ROFL

aishhh.

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Ok First of all It's Party Time for me Because you opened after that where do u want me to start??

You gave me a Zor Ka Jhatka Woh Bhi Zor Se Everything in this Update is FANTABULOUS Like i don'tknow what to say but before i forget to say it let me tell ya . There's Termendous groW*H in this update from your previous  updates  Now by that i don't mean ur previous stuff wasn't good but this is Just Beyond Beautiful Everything is Literally on Fire

Love Love the use of Black in Ranbir anushka sig
the font and style on Pc sig is Fab Fab FAb 

The BBB ones r mindblowing the cropping the Textures r WOW i m stunned at ur crop it's like THE BEST

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE YOU ARE SO MAKING MORE IN THIS STYLE

Harshiya r wowww and this is one of the best Harshiya Sigs ever

The pink & gray rocks in this the blending is FANTASTIC

NO words to Describe this too damn coolio

and the rest is wowwww
can i reserve?? for a Dutta nakku  or harshiya or sona sig have to decide 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.SaRuv.

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
And now for my ultimate long speech !LOL

Twinnoo ! i love the whole update ! its just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Embarrassed.
Am in love with the whole Abhiya ones as they are my current addiction Blushing.
Then ofcourse mine and your's favorite movie BBB stuff loving the bittoo and shruti avis to anu and ranveer stuff are beautiful ! following aye haye ! Mayur ones are just soo beautiful love each and every one of them ! miss them lots thanks twinnoo for such a memorable surprise on them !Embarrassed Love the arjun and rati one ofcourse love the text you wrote on thoseEmbarrassed and thank youuu soo much for making TVD its really nice !Big smile. Even the maaneet marriage ones are really dazzling ! girl you really rocked the whole update ! and yes your back with a bang ! Big smile i loved the coloring on all them specially the Abhiya ones the coloring is gorgeous love the use of different textures in all .. each one is unique and yet elegant in its own way i really love the whole update i cant even pick which one is the best as all them have  special touch and look !. each one is admirable in its own way. But i have to say seeing the Mayur and Abhiya ones would be the real show stealer's of this update as your completely rocked this time ! Brilliant work twinoo !  One word wouldnt be enough to describe how much i loved the whole update but its completely fascinating ! love ya twinnoo ! keep up the brilliant and awesome work ! you rock !Thumbs Up

let me post my request !LOL

hmmm... i want a sig ! Embarrassed and video avi !!Embarrassed dekha tumhari twinnoo hone ke kitne benefits i can ask for soo much ! love ya twinnoo !Hug

txt : The most irresistible couple ever !  

here is the link to promo which i want it to be added in the sig !Embarrassed

pics:

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 17 February 2011 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--aishhh.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

aishhh.

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

aishhh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top