Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yayyyyy, congrats on finishing this shop Aish 🤗 Can't wait to continue the party in the next one 😆 Just edited my spot btw, thanks a bunch in advance!!!
Posted: 13 years ago
Brilliant Creations. Lovely designs.
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Aish, your update brings in a lot of surprises. The update was beautiful, Im so ashamed that I kept this spot reserved for such a long time, tooo long actually. But seriously your update is gorgeous. The first Mayur sig looks amazing, they are such a romantic couple, their chemistry is reflecting off so well from the overall creation. You have perfect blending and I love those flower textures in the corners. The font style---> U know your the BEST! Oh my god, Rati looks beautiful in that creation, seriously..I dont know, there is just this classical feeling to it, It's like a painting that should be hanged up in a mansion or something, its just too pretty:) HIGH FIVE. I also used to love Hrithik and Kareena together, I still do:) They made such a good couple, I watched all of their films together, their chemistry brought me on cloud 9 all the time, they are angels. OMG those icons looks so cute, I loved that chapal scene in KKKG LOL
Hrithik and kareena siggies are tremendously gorgeous, your coloring is superb:)
Abhiya siggies are so cute too, the textures and font and background all fit in so well, love the way you mess with those effects, you sure know how to beautify stuff:)
Arjuhi and Karan and Riddhima siggy is so well enhanced, I love the pinkness:)
The requests are so cute, I wish I could steal one:)
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Update

Made this fairly big cause it's on the front page, otherwise..don't expect so much stuff in one update ever again from me I think... Uni this year );

Tried to cover most of the suggestions. I think I've tried to make something for everyone (;

ArTi/MN/Arjun

sorry for quoting. Can i use this 1st siggy of MayUr..? plz.😳 It's beautifully done!😊

Abhay-Pia/Pia-Misha 

BBB/Ranveer Anushka

^Best movie of 2010 (; MUST watch if you haven't already I have to admit I hated Ranveer in the first promo...but now I realllyyy like him, lol. Tons more BBB coming (;

PLUS, they're goingg to be on KWK together OMGG

Harshad-Anupriya

Maan-Geet

Manav-Archana

Mohit Sanaya

Mijwan Show 2011 - PC/Anushka

Shahid-Priyanka

..I loved loved LOVED Shahid in this epi...he was so honest...

TVD/Delena

*DO NOT USE*

For my twin's HBD Lovee youu Saki 🤗 Made an RK sig early for you (; wanted to be first to wish you and give you this lol.. 😆 hope you like it (:

Made for Zoah's shop..she lost the other banner cause of TP issues ):

For our MJHT forum awards...and worked real hard on them thanks to hamare Ravjot ji 🤣 

^That's it (;

Feel free to suggest anything (:

AND...NZ pictures will be coming soon ;p I'm being a little lazy with uploading them to my laptop but will do. Lastly, I've made 20-odd 100x100 textures from scratch - can be used for icons/avis...if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post them soon (: 

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats Aish for the new shop! 😎