India-Forums

|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 (Page 114)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
all you people who don't already know, I'm in love...Embarrassed

let's just say I have a LOT of memories attached to this movie both as a little girl and literally till date(:
god knows what the hell I was trying to do...but before anyone jumps at me to ask why there's only two sigs, then for all you people..I deleted some(: and they are NOT coming back:D
sometimes the less the betterHeart

and to finish the left off sentence, then I am in loveHeart...with this movie all over againEmbarrassedROFL
nothing is stacked.

me and my shop are incomplete without these two(: the sigs were only for the sake of colouring so there's no copyright(: not stackkkedd.

andd lastt..never in would I have thought I'd be making cricket sigs.
seriously..the things that happen in lifeROFL
^Dad would so not approve. In our house the second any sport is on the TV the TV is flicked offROFL
so even I grew up that way:D
but a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Jenny for suggesting this(: and being just being her super duper awesome self and PMing me literally everything. hahah:D I love you Jen<33
I hope you and your dabba like these(;

^I can't decide which one I like bestLOL

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Niru-..monakhan.thousandmilesPurpleRainsupreet..chahaat.-Garima-Chan91Mysterygirl_meBarishkiduaakoolchickDulceAmormushiroxxBeautifulDream.theaneesha1992ramsha_002black_hazeFarzu-mjht_oneRummy.spiritcrimsonXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamspamalotdesigrl05theaisha-Pooja-burgerchaapjesss.madhoshiyaan.-Hoor--Zarwulicious-Siddhi_KaJen.xoxosofiaaax.muffins2wafflesAS..ragzz.relentless.Aquarius18Sunshine Girl-Gaganjot-ZumSrK.ruky786notfadedawayserendipity.JennyPennysoundsofcedar-Preeti-..RamKiJanaki..sanober.naadanmasakalli

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

RES..YAYY

edit :

OMGGG im the first oneee!!Embarrassed

Aishhhh!! i was just having this feeling ur gonna update today, and yes i was right, was just browsing through and caught you!!! LOL YESSSSS!!!!!

fabuloussss update smiley Hug OMG the DDLJ ones Shocked WOW! that movie i know it on my fingertips Big smile i watched it that many times Embarrassed Day Dreaming the sigs are jawdroppingly gorgeous esp. the mehendi lagake rakhna ones ..

Indian Cricket!!!!! GOSHHHH! whan an update..my fav is the last one....Approve

the MN stuff is gorgeous! as always Embarrassed

Keep it up Smiley...u rock Hug

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 27 March 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.XSilentWishesXrelentless.

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
edited ;)

FIRST OF ALL, WHY Such a small update? your updates are getting smaller and smaller eeveryy dayy..WHY that? LOL!

I LOVE THE ICONS SOO MUCH :D goshh! your coloring is beautifull. soo soo prettyy! my all time favv movie. I love SRK btw. my first crushhh & my last ;) haha. I m CRAZY ABT HIM! LOL!

this is the best sigg out of the whole update ;) I love the textures (: PM ME :D thanks! :)
^it reminds me of my work for some reason ;) amazing work as alwayys AISHHH! this sigg ^^IS FLAWLESS :D

Second DDLJ sigg is soo pretty! love the light texture you used. GORGEOUS WORK (:

I love love love Mayank&Nupur stuff :) & YOUR COLORING kills it all ;) haha. your coloring is like the best part! haha. love love loved it.

CRIC stuff is soo so goood :D haha! jenny is going crazyy on cric ;) LOL! she is telling everyone to make cric siggs! haha. love love the text. the blending is awesome as always.

VERY VERY SMALL UPDT GIRLL!

next time, I want a huge update..

I will edit this comment soon..becus I need to see your previous update again..haha!

ILY!

Edited by ayeshaaa. - 27 March 2011 at 8:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
The DDLJ avis/icons/sigs are beautiful! MayUr icons are reaallyyyyy gorgeous. Love the two simple sigs as well. Great stuff Aish!

aishhh.

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.ragzz.

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
OMGG reserveddddddd! Big smile

- - EDITED - -

Ok so I took 3 hours to come back...when I said I would come back in an hour or two. Not bad at all if I do say so myself. LOL OMGG I know I mentioned this already, but since this is the FIRST time I probably managed to reserve a spot on the first page of your update...I think I deserve some award! Chal ab jaldi se mujhe gulab jamuns parcel kar do! ROFL On second thoughts, I'm not much of a sweet tooth to be honest...I love salty, crunchy snack type of food, if you get what I mean. ROFL And here we go again with my ROFL bimaari that I blame YOU for giving ME! *hmph* Ok I'm kidding, but thanks to you...I love using my ROFL emoticon! LOL

You're in love? Shocked Arey pehle kyun nahi bataaya! LOL Ok jokes apart, its very very cute how you're in love with DDLJ all over again. I dunno why when you were ranting about DDLJ...you reminded me of Nupur from MJHT =) Haha she was always so adorable with her obsession with DDLJ ki Raj aur Simran. DDLJ is like a hot favourite of practically everyone's when it comes to most loved or favourite movie, so does that make me insane that it is not MY fav movie?? ROFL  Don't get me wrong, I love the movie alot...mainly cuz of SRK-Kajol magic and the songs, but I am just not SO attached to it or crazy about it. I guess I'm weird that way...LOL

Anyway, lets actually start talking about your sigs instead of my random ranting. The DDLJ icons are super super gorgeousssssss! I literally kept staring at them for a few good moments before scrolling down. You've captured many awesome SRK-Kajol's DDLJ moments really well! Embarrassed The sigs are just so so stunnninggggg! My fav definitely has to be the first one, because A) that is probably one of THE most classic moment seen in the 90's era of Bollywood and B) Everything about the sig from its style, texture and colouring looks so perfecttt for that moment! Just LOVE it! The second sig is very very beautiful too, and the texture and blending is superbbbb! Sorry, but the first sig definitely steals the spotlight =)

OMGG the Mayur icons look outstandingggg! Once again, I love the moments you've captured and it really brought back some amazinggg memories of those scenes =) The colouring is just TOO awesome! Oh and speaking of colouring, the simple Mayur sigs which you've just left coloured and nothing else are super super stunningggg! I think those have to be some of your BEST colourings I've seen! Something about your colouring just made the pics you chose look 20 times better! Seriously, the colouring on the Mayur icons and sigs make them look so eye-catching in the update! Fab fab work on those Aish =) You should make icons more often! I would love to use them stacked or as my DP.

This is so random, but I just noticed that I also write you comments in PARAGRAPH format! ROFL Ok so I think I'm done...and I really should be heading to bed! OMG I just realized I forgot to talk about your cricket sigs! That's how sleepy I'm feeling. LOL Well I guess you and me both aren't cricket or sports fanatics. Sports and me never gelled well since I was small...I'm more of an artistic type of girl. The cricket sigs look mindblowingggg coming from someone who isn't a fan! The last one is my fav, and I love all the quotes/texts you used in the sigs...really brings out the spirit of the team!  

Oh and before I forget I wanted to say that make some PKYEK stuff from Abhiya's new promo and Sid-Panchhi scenes, pretty pretty please =) Caps and everything is posted in the gall! I feel like I haven't seen your Abhiya stuff in centuries due to the nature of the current track! Ouch Love youuuu <33

Edited by Dangelz - 27 March 2011 at 11:47pm

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
ragi; omggg after ages you're first;O it feels like beforeLOL eep I guess it's like some telepathy or something?:O yes you caught me on timeROFL you like the DDLJ ones?ehh random mood stuff lol..I get scared every time Sim's dad walks inStern SmileROFL I'm so glad you love themEmbarrassed 
And i'm so so so glad you like the last WC one and MN ones(; I guess it turned out wellLOL I don't know how to not finish with a thankyouStern SmileROFL but I love youuu<33Hug

ashu; I KNEW you would love that sig(: for some reason. yep check your dabba by evening(; edit it this time :D

farzana; thankyou so muchEmbarrassed I'm so glad you love everything, means a lot(;

sharmi and dangelz; omgg you both are on the first page too:O dreaammLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainDangelzragzz.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Love the update <33 Esp DDLJ ones!

aishhh.

Go to top