|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my goshhhhhhhhhh! you postedd duggu&bebo?!?!? thank youu so so much much muhc! these days no one make bebo&dugu :( im so happy that you made some stuffs on them! :D  lets me stare at ittt! *blushing* i have to use it nowww!! :D
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will be back with a proper comment!

------------------------------------
here the proper comment for the updateeee!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant believe what i sawww! omg omg yu dont know how much am i soo happy to see myyyyyyyy duggu&bebo!! when i look at the title. i was what what she updateddd with bebo&dugguuuuuuuuu! i was like so so so so happy and i go checked it out so quicky! i know im crazzy and werid but when about them, i will be soo crazy to do anythings haha :P thank you so so so so much for making my wish came trueeeeeeeeee!😍😍😍😍😍

ahhhhhhhh the icons are soo pretty! the coloring just wowww and perfect on them! the soft coloring on them is just sooo dreamyy!😍 

ohmygoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the first sig came out ver y very very very amazinggggg!  you seriouslu made them look better than i made stufss on them LMAO! i loved how you add a texture on it :)&& eveeyrthing looks just so perfecttttt!

OMGGGG THE SECOND SIGGG! OMGG  I LOVEDDD THAT SCENE! ahhhhh they are soo adorablee! omggg when i look at them, i feel like to cry. omg i miss them so much! ahh why why didnt they work together. if they work togethr agian, oh my i dont know how i will react. ok ok im going to stop talking now and lets talk about the sig. ahh the text is just so perfecto these pics and the pics are pricelessssss! i cant stop staring at itt! *sighs* everything is just perfecttt! :D :D im using ittttt!: D;D THANK YOUU SO SO SO MUCH FOR MAKING SOME OF THEM FOR MEEEEE! ITS MEANS A LOT OT MEEEE! thank you so so so much d: ;D

the updatee is just soo beauitfull! ahh i lvoeee the first  kajen siggg, the style is the bestss everrr . the cropping on the background is just wowwwww! i love it so so so much! i wanted this style for my req in the future hehee! 
you seriolosuy have amazigng styles on textss! they are just toooooo goooodddd wayyyy goooodddd! im inlovee with your styles on texts and blenindg stylesss! they are just wowwwww!: D
great job aishi! :D ;D
*hugs*
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 13 years ago
Amazing MayUr sig & the rati sig is gorgeouss lovee it(:
HrithikKareena were beautiful esp. the last one.
Abhiya/ViSu are fabulous like always😍
requests were superb :D
Keep updating!

Komal
Aishhhhhhhhhhh🤗🤗 Dang im late
Wow what an update tht was😲 Im stunned lol😳 Just love the MN and Rati one.... Hot😳😆
AbhiYa ones hayyye as usual they kill me whenever i see ur update☺️ I was watching the match also and saw them on TV i so wanted to take videos but this damn channel didnt even show them for a minute😡
Damn the Arjuhi ones are hot☺️ I just love them... Great coloring once again
The Hrithik-Kareena ones are amazing... I love them as bolly movie couple😳 I wanna see them doing a another movie😊
The kajen one turned out pretty good.... Im not fond of them though but still u did a great job on the sig... The black effect again is awesome...
The reqs are wonderful... Happy B-day to Pari even though i dont knw her

Overall great update with some amazing stuff.. The coloring and textures used is as always awesome... Update again soon😳
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Updated my comment on page 85 - essay much. LOL.
Aish aaaaaaaaaaaah I am so much in ❤️ with your update what else can I say!🤗

this Rati siggy is ma fav from your whole update.😃

Gorgeous update smiley 🤗

Your work on MayUr is unbeatable..absolutely gorgeous <3 and Yams must be on top of the world, coz you dedicated that siggy to her 😳 so sweet of you 🤗

I also used to like Hrithik Kareena together , they have this amazing chemistry , i think they look awesome together.. 😳 and the icons are just gorgeous <3 sigs are beautiful too

Not an Arjuhi or KaJen fan, but all the sigs on them are outstanding Aish, ur styles are always unique 😳

Coming to Pari's birthday gifts and ViSu/AbhiYa ..my absolute favourites from the whole update and especially the MoNaya sig u made for her birthday 😳 its just stunning <33

I want another update soon Aish 😃 This one rocked

soooooooooooooo beautiful update this one is my most fav

First time commenting.
Your creations are amazing especially the DugguBebo siggys using one
Also Love the Anushka and Ranveer creations on the first page.

GORGEOUS work aish! LOOOOOOOVE those duggu&bebo ones! & those ViSu ones! Damn stunning update! <3 love your creationss :))