Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --blossom--

Aishhhhh the update is jus amazing....all flimfare ones r so amzing....srk-madz goshhhhhh thank u so much for making it...iam gonna useit right way...and srk siggy πŸ˜ and abhiya siggy is lovely:)

Thanks so much Zumm! I'm glad you adore the SRK-Madhuri one 😳 and thanks for using too (;
love you <3

Originally posted by: -Rishx_KSG-

Heyyy aish !!!
Rocking Update yaaaaar !!! πŸ˜†
why dint u make the Guzarish one's of RK and IK  πŸ˜†
otherwise the update rocks !
awl the sigs are OSM !! πŸ˜ƒ
and ur NZ pics are really Gr8 !!! wanna go there now 😍 πŸ˜†

Sehrish

Thankyou so much Sehr! 😳 I already said I wasn't feeling myself and down, that's why I didn't make avis of every possible scene...geez! You always have something to say about what I didn't make don't you? πŸ˜† 
Anyway thanks so much! glad you love everything and the NZ pics (;

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

Aishhhh

Gorgeous stuff hun!
I adore the SRK-Madz ones the most!
They look absolute stunning!!

PS: Hope your problem gets solved soon, Insha'Allah!!

x x

Thanks so much Zoah, I'm so sorry I haven't commented on your shop for ages );
I'm so glad you loved the SRK-Madhuri one though 😳 and yes..about the problem then yes it is to an extent better, thankyouu!
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awwwww aish.........πŸ€—πŸ€—........dun feel bad....we come across both happy and sad moments in life.....nd we have to be strong in every situation....nd I kno ur strong enuf to face life........😎.......abt the update....u kno ur an xcellent sig maker and I simply adore ur stuff😳......and nxt time I want u back to ur bubbly self coz I cant see u as dukhi aatma......I want the bindaas aishπŸ˜‰.........love ya......β€οΈπŸ€—

Hinu you're absolutely right! Embarrassed I'm glad you know me that much, but you made me just that little bit more stronger πŸ˜† I'm so glad you love the stuff but more importantly thanks endless for the support! Yes okay I promise you next update I'm going to be my usual self EmbarrassedπŸ˜† thankyou and I love you too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: sadyy-AR-Maneet

Beautiful update <3

It's not blah watcha on about LOL
Love the Anushka stuff a lot 😍
I hope you're feeling better now πŸ€—

Thanks so much Jessy Embarrassed Yes I'm feeling a lot better now, and thankyou for loving the Anu stuff!

Originally posted by: myownarea

Lovely work Aish ...πŸ€— 

hope everything gets alright with u..
love the ranveer one and anushka ones the most..
love the colouring of ur siggies..the imran RK ones..it gives a nice effect :)
well done :)

Yeah Divz, everything's pretty much now Embarrassed thanks so much for liking the stuff you pointed out!
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

^Misbah..thanks so much πŸ€— that really means a lot to me...but I'm not taking requests at the moment, I'm already loaded with them (; but you can PM me pics if you want, and I'll get around to it as a suggestion (:

Will pm you. No its ok dear. I understand. 😳
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
hmm... lovely creations as always, dear! ⭐️

Your work has been "APPROVED" by the H. A. !!! πŸ˜†
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncz_qo9_wU4

aish can u ls make avi out of this video if u can😳
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING TWINNO!!!RK-IK WERE FABBB AT FILMFARE AND THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment on page 31 πŸ€—
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Aish...my PB! πŸ€— What a mindblowing update man..! everytime you update...you surprise me even more...i know i say this everytime..but just cant help it πŸ˜† Aww really? I've stopped surprising myself anymore but I'm glad it's the not the same with you 🀣 not yet anyway (;

Anushka looks the best in your creations on her 😍 looks even more gorgeous..😍 truly she looked stunning at filmfare 2011 and danced so gracefully..she's the best..our rockstar!  Aww I love you for saying that! It means so much that you think that.. 😳 and yes she is OUR rockstar (;

SRK-Madhuri, Ranbir-Imran and all the stuff that you've made on filmfare looks outstanding...it was great awards function... thankyou! loved the rk-ik hosting πŸ˜†

AbhiYa siggy is so so so adorable...please do make more on them PB..love you!! this wants to make me update my shop too 🀣 Definitely making more on Abhiya..my fever is running high ); and yes, you're going to regret reminding me that cause you need to update your shop ASAP  lovee youu..x

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBBB UPDATE AISH DII!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW FILMFARE IS WAS AWESME!!!!!!!!!!!!
FABBBBBBB WORK YAAR TOO GOOOD
LOVED ALLLL YAAR TOO GOOOD =D
ABHIYA SIGG IS FABBBB
KEEP ROCKING
TC
LOVEYOU
SOFIA
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Awehh Sofia thankyou so much!! πŸ€—
I'm so glad you loved the filmfare and abhiya stuff so much 😳 love you too..xx

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Aww Aish! We all luv ya! I don't know the reason but keep smiling! πŸ€— I believe that whatever happens in life, It always happens with a reason! I am sure everything will be alright! Keep smiling and I will pray god to give you more strength and courage to face all the situations in life!πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thankyou so much Nisha..can I tell you how much that means to me? 😳 Seriously want to thank you for keeping me in your thoughts...it's done a lot for me! love you! 😳 
And now its time for me to give a speech about your PERFECT UPDATE πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£
It is PERFECT Aish! Gosh luv them! β€οΈ  

Godd please don't exaggerate 🀣 hahaha I'm so happy you find everything perfect *ahem*

Gosh Mathuri! Oh oh! I love it! She is so elegant! πŸ˜
Haha Ranbir and Imran! Too good! its PERFECT!
Anushka siggy is gorgeous! Love them all.❀️
And OMGGGGGGGGGG SRK πŸ€ͺ It is PERFECT Aish!

Awwwhh I'm so glad you love everything, especially Anushka ones (; hahaha..here we go with perfect and all πŸ˜†

Abhiya siggy is beautiful!
Keep rocking and Keep smiling! πŸ€— πŸ€— thanks so much, 😳

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Aishhh! πŸ€—

*hugs agains πŸ˜‰ *
ok, so i LOVED the Filmfare's' and the update seriously is EVEN better! πŸ˜ƒ i wouldve used ALL the stuff if the WC wasnt comingg! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ☺️ LOL hehehe will use the Anushka-Ranveer and Madz-SRK stuff soon! They steal the limelight! Embarrassed Awwhhh I knew you would say something like that and the blush emo (; hehehe so adorable thanks so much reeno!
i even love your zabardast stuff and IK-RK amazing! i loved these too! they were awesomely Finny whilst hosting! πŸ˜ƒ
the Abhiya sig is cute too!
Keep it up, and lastly, thanks for the PM! ☺️ you're welcome and thankyouu so much once again <3

aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zarwulicious

OMG! i loove love ur updtee.. ff ones r to die forr..alaaaaaa

Thanks so much Zarwa, means a lot 😳

Originally posted by: Madiha.

ahmazing.... love ur style its gorgous

Thanks Madiha (:

Originally posted by: ruky786

I just cant get over the fact how good they all are. Aish seriously you are SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awhh thankyou Ruky πŸ€—

Originally posted by: monty22

Aish 

awesome updateπŸ‘
first time i m commenting at ur shop. ur work is amazing.

Great to see you here, and thankyou so much! 😳 

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

go on. I know ya won't spare me for being SO awefully late. I apologize sincerely: inactive for a few days i was.

I was wondering when tha hell ya were going to open a new gall since ya were active! And ya decide to open one just after i went inactive! :| Evil woman :P

Aww I'm really VERY sorry Aliya ); And you don't have to apologise at all 😳 It wasn't my fault that you went inactive though πŸ˜† 

Aww look at you showing off ya new gallery..and is it just me or have ya stopped bak-bakking..well not completely but ya chattiness has reduced. Kya hua? Matured finally? :P I joke, i joke!

:O How AMAZING do ya get! Honestly i couldn't have imagined a more brilliant start to ya new gall!
No, well not exactly I haven't stopped talking but I was just going through a low period of life..so that's why maybe I'm not sounding too talkative πŸ˜† But you'd be amazed how many people actually used to read that bakwaas... including yourself sweeheart (; 🀣
anyway hahaha.. apart from that, thankyou so much 😳 

The ArTi creations are soooo gorgeous! ah so amazing it is! I ADORE them! and 'them' meaning ArTi and YOUU! I remember seeing Yamz use the black ArTi sig before ya showcased them in ya gall and i had stole it ta use it without letting Yamz know hehe hope she didn't/won't mind :P

The fact that you take my name with Arti is like WOW πŸ˜† thankyou! Oh you saw it Yams' dabba? She's most of the time first to see and use my Arti stuff before I update it here (; And  I'm sure she doesn't mind πŸ˜†

The PC/Anushka sigs from the Mijwan Show are   s e n s a t i o n a l.

Thankyou so much! They both looked gorgeous!

^the text on this sig makes me think ya were inspired by ayesha :P am i right? it came out perfect anyway. Very captivating indeeed. :D

Yes I was 😳 But I've been using this font since literally my first PS sig... just tried colouring it, that's all 😳 

^^so utterly gorgeous! OMGG Aish how amazing are they :| Its creations like these that make me wish i was a Maneet/GurTi fan hehe.

You liked them so much? 😲 They were the ones I put least effort into πŸ˜† I think.. (; 

i love the floral pattern on this: emphasises the beauty even more! i just love the lightness of it! The Anushka love seems to be spreading everywhere since BBB - that movie really must be something eh? i haven't watched it yet. And i too find Ranveer kinda annoying from the promos but i'm sure that when and if i get the chance to watch BBB, i will switch me opinion about Ranveer because he seems to be doing really well as a debut!

Thankyou! 😳 I'm really obsessed with the flowery thing and black these days! Well if you talk about me then I've loved Anushka since the very start, but more so after BBB, and yes you MUST watch it...btw if you want the links to watch online, I can PM you (; Ranveer was 😳😳😳 in the movie gosh you will love him for sure! πŸ˜†

i LOVE her crazy eye rolling expression here! What a perfect moment to make a avi on Aish :D

this is amazing! I just love how ya worked with it! I don't think i have seen a sig like this from ya before: tha way ya make it so graceful and the perfect pictures!

I'm so happy you loved the avi! and that sig well yes.. I do like trying out new styles ALL the time so yes, that was one of them (; 😳

once again the floral pattern highlights the simplicity of this sig! Awesome!

OMG Aish this style is amazing! I love the grey colouring softly complimented by the blue! it gives it a classy look.. SrkMadz are a classy couple :)

Really you find it that good? everyone seems to like it..it was random πŸ˜† but yeah.. πŸ˜† 

Oh and by tha way, i did manage to watch AA! Except tha ending..a issue came up which distracted me but AA will be coming on Star Gold soon so i'm hoping to catch the ending of tha film! :D

Ah thankya for sharing ya wonderful holiday experience with us with ya funky commentating!

Greatttt start with tha new gall Aish!!! LOVE it, LOVe you!

Eeekk watch the ending of AA..it was super romantic if you're into that sorta stuff!
And you're more than welcome about by bak bak about NZ πŸ˜† 
love you too <3 😳