Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-

*reserved*

take your time to edit it 😳

Originally posted by: -PZlicious-

Gorgeous update once again Aish! everything looks lovely! Ranveer-Anushka ones are beautiful. I love the style you have used in Srk's sig.Embarrassed

This one is pretty Anu looked so gorgeous!:)

Thankyouu so much Dhara! really means a lot that you loved the stuff I made even though I was not-so-myself πŸ˜† So glad you loved the Anushka one especially, I agree she looked gorgeous (;

Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Gorgeous update Aish! omg hon what happened ? you sound so low :( feel free to share it with me if u want, im always there for ya hon πŸ€—  Awww Ragz the fact that you even say that is enough for me 😳 thankyou so much..I agree I didn't sound very with it..but easier way is to ask Yams πŸ˜† she'll tell you everything...

This ones my favourite , love everything about it..Embarrassed though everything else looks splendid in your update :) thankyou! A lot of people loved this one I'm not so sure what was so good about it but well yeah πŸ˜†

aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

I LOVE THIS ONE <33

;))

&& this one is gorgeous (:

^LOVE the coloring (:

I love the use of scratchy textures on your work (: if you have some good scratchy textures do pm me (:

Thanks so much Ashu, I'm so glad you loved the SRK-Madhuri & SRK sig 😳
And yes, I'll try and get around to it as soon as I can but incase I do forget feel free to bug me (;

Originally posted by: lola610

Awww first of all, no need to apologize for the delay hun... sabr ka phal meetha hota hai πŸ˜† I only hope you find it meetha not kadva...but on second thoughts no matter how kadva I think it is it's always meetha for you (; Second, really sorry to hear about the issues, and hope the PS'ing took care of it... if not, hope this does the trick πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— It did, and so did sharing it with you (; thankyou so much 😳

Third... maar daala πŸ˜² WHAT. AN. UPDATE. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ FFs were already soooo much funner than they've been for a few years now cuz of Ranvir-Imran's kasmein 🀣 Aww yeah I know, what hosting πŸ˜†..but you found the update that good? And the return of Madhuri-SRK jodi β€οΈ But somehow you managed to make them even specialer πŸ˜› Just LOOK at that Madz entry avi... wowwwww... what a moment you chose and what beautiful coloring πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks..even I was super happy to see SRK-Madhuri together after so long...aww and the avi πŸ˜† Love that, love the lovable hosts, LOVE Madz-SRK obviously, LOVEEE the PC performance ones, and the icing on the cake this time is the Anushka stuff!!! Soooooooooo cuteeeeeeee β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ The styles are so different and pretty... this one's gotta be my fav:
I'm so glad you love everything, especially that Anushka sig! 😳 That I admit turned out well-ish πŸ˜†

Stunning update hun, one of my all-time favs from you since I pretty much loved everything/everyone in it and your techniques rock as always... can't WAIT for more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ But I don't mean for you to rush on my request, seriously take your time πŸ˜† Alrighty take care, loves πŸ€— Don't worry, I am taking my time but I'm  sorta paranoid when it comes to request, always think I never get them done on time, and especially this time round..but I'm glad you don't mind me going a little easy on myself 😳
P.S. I updated too, waited all this time and didn't do anything but requests while you were gone πŸ˜† Oh I'm so sorry! I haven't gotten around to you shop  
will do as soon as possible, which reminds me I haven't been around to a lot of shops yet... and thankyou so much yet again!

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Aishuuuuuuuuuuuu This is too gooddd Sweety all these avi's & sigs turned out super Good as always u put me in trouble choosing which one is the best they all r seriously too good but i esp like the Anushka sig style from her performance too good the white makes it angelic and the New style of avi & sig for Srk Madhuri WOOOO it's Heavenly Dudette and the Ik RK stuuff is MWAHHHH 

Ranveer is looking soooo cuteeeeeee 

Keep It UP 

Aww hahaha are they that bad that I'm making it hard for you to choose which is the best? πŸ˜† But seriously, thankyou so much Di I always look forward to your lamba lamba comments 😳 I'm so glad you loved the Anu sig, and the SRK-madhuri one, 😳 love you.x
aishhh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Ayesho

πŸ‘πŸΌAwwww magnificent work!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

All your creations look terrific Aisho😍

Thank you so very much πŸ€—

Please don't disturb yourself by thinking about other things, just focus and concentrate on your creations, it will relieve you from stressπŸ˜ƒ

Yes I will do definitely 😳 

Ranveer is just so cute, and I love anushka too❀️

The avatars are amazing😊

Aww do you like Ranveer-Anushka too? Wow..I didn't know that (;

Good to see madhuri and srk bak 2gether again, the siggies and avatar you made of them both are stupendous😍

I love imran and ranbeer kapoor together, they were great hosts, and your creation of them both is mindblowing!❀️

Awww priyanka looks dazzlingπŸ₯³

Im so glad srk got best actor award, he deserved it!⭐️

And I love PKYEK! Sweet creation on that too❀️

That's really very sweet of you to come here and leave me your comment even though you were out of time! SRK definitely deserved the best actor award, I agree and yeah IK-RK were amazing as hosts! 😳

Looking forward to seeing more of your bonbon siggys and avatars!πŸ˜ƒ

You will πŸ˜† And thankyou again, love you 😳

Keep it up AishoπŸ€—

Originally posted by: -mAdY-

😲OMMGG...That's absolutely gorgeous..The colouring,the textture..everything is AmazingClapthanks so much, you're a  sweetheart! 😳 means a lot!  

Loved all of the Filmfare stuff's esp the avi & siggy of PriyankaEmbarrassed 
The Ranbir-Imran "Dance" one is cute..They're one heck of a jodiπŸ˜† hahha.. yeah I agree πŸ˜†

In short-Rocking Update Dear😎
Do keep making more..and don't be too depressedπŸ€—-Take a Chill pill*sorry I'm not good with giving adviceπŸ€”πŸ˜†* that's alright, and yes I'll keep it in mind, thankyou again (;

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Aww glad you're starting to feel betterπŸ€— Not gonna ask what it was cuz you might not want to but if you ever need a laugh, just remember that airport guy =) Hahaha no way I'd rather be depressed than remember that gadha πŸ€£ Or I could always tell you about the stupid things I do and how I make a fool of myselfπŸ˜†....whatever works =) You know what works, fish through your inbox (; 

As for your update, damnit why do you have to be so good at making siggies😑🀣 I'm so jealous! Man they're beautiful! Oyye don't be jealous you're better πŸ˜† which reminds me I gotta go drop my  comment in your shop (; I keep thinking I wanna use this one and this one and that one but I-F wont let meπŸ˜” I think I'll do eenie minie moeπŸ˜ƒ Oh goshh...is it that bad of a problem? (; Or I'll use the dance party one cuz it reminds me of the affair thing and IK saying RK each time🀣 hahaha... that was hilarious 🀣 and I'm seeing that sig looking better in your dabba 😳

Ooh love the new style you used for the Madhuri-SRK oneπŸ˜ƒ thankyouu <3 love you!

aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

Next time am not delaying a res post !πŸ˜† hehe !  lol it's alright, I wasn't angry with you at all, I can never be...but did I not PM you?  

Twinnooo ! meri jaan ! firstly you are depressed? why?😲 anyways am a PM away you can always share it with this chotii sii twinoo of yours ! as i love you to death !πŸ€—  Aww pooja, you're the best seriously, I love you so much! Will PM you when I feel like it but for now you have to know that I'm much better..sort of thanks to you 😳 

Am loving the whole update ! your creations make me go ga-ga ! and i run out of words ! as i cant express but i simply and truly love your work ! Embarrassed you make me say aww 😳 really thankyou so much, I know I shouldn't be saying it but still loveeeeeeeeeeeee and i say am in loveeee with SRK and madhuri ones ! and that style with the avi girl is totally worth it because its simply soo beautiful !Embarrassed really? you like it that much? in that case I will definitely try your request in that style 😳 the anu and ranveer stuff again came out marvelous ! very impressive work with the coloring on everything ! hahah...most of the time it's just the same with a little different πŸ˜† because I didn't have the strength to try anything new! the priyanka ones are very very nicely made loved the avi !πŸ˜ƒsimply fascinating work ! love all of it ! twinoo ! you rock and and love yaa !Embarrassed i love you too and thankyou so much once again, you made my day! take your time with PMing me 😳 

P.S got to PM you kash pics soon 

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Aiiissshhhhh!πŸ€—

Loved this update so much yaar.... I love when you do Huge updatesEmbarrassed So many stuffs which i can go ahead and use for the whole monthEmbarrassed I change my dabba every weekπŸ˜› aww that's really sweet of you, do you really change your dabba that often? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Love the Filmfare Awards stuff so muchEmbarrassed Just stunningπŸ˜ƒ The black coloring is once again awesome on some of thoseEmbarrassed thankyou! I didn't have the strength to try anything new so I'm glad you aren't bored of that style yet πŸ˜†
Love the Ranveer,IK-RK,Madhuri,PC,AS,SRK ones a lotEmbarrassed Gonna change my dabba a lot this weekπŸ˜› awww hahaha..very sweet of you πŸ˜†
The avi's are so good quality and the coloring on them are just too good. Love the Madhuri-SRK onesEmbarrassed Their performance was the best
You have gotten so much better yaar especially on the coloringEmbarrassed Aww really> I think I've gotten better with style..cause the colouring's ghisa pita πŸ˜† 
The style used on Madhuri-SRK ones was lovely thankyou, will try and make more like that 😳

The AbhiYa one is hotπŸ˜› I was expecting more but koi gal nahiπŸ˜† so was I, but as I said, I wasn't feeling very upto it, and a little depressed...so I didn't make anymore, sorry but definitely next update will have a lot! (;

Okie i will send you the pics for the suggestionπŸ˜ƒ thankss! :D

Love
Vidya

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Aww Deepi this is soo awesome! RES πŸ€—

take your time to unreserve I don't mind 😳
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma23

DUDE
how do u make ur creations so perfect?
teach me too
u r way too good yaar....
i love it
SPEECHLESS like always

Thanks so much Karu! 😳 I don't need to teach you, cause you are really good yourself πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Aiiiiishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
me loved ths Update tooo

But still i missed MNπŸ˜†
I liked the Abhiya Sig of urs ..... thats very cute and also Ranveer Anuskha one ... they make a nyc pairing

Beautiful Creations sweetyπŸ€—

Aww Preeti πŸ€—
I know you missed MN but I didn't have the right mind to go find pics in my folder and make something, definitely will do for the next update though!
I'm so glad you loved the Abhiya, and Anushka -Ranveer ones 😳 love youu..x

Originally posted by: -Sky-

Awesome update! I loved all the sigges, they look amazing! Thanks for the reply back! Sorry I can't write a longer comment, I've been busy lately and haven't had the chance to do much on IF.

Thanks so much Manisha, means a lot 😳 That's alright, there's always next time (;
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

awesome creations aish.. love dthe coloring as usual

Thanks so much Sano 😳

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

aishhhhhhhhhhhhh..aesome update!!!

esp d anushka ones...

Thankyou Devyani! 😳 Glad you love the Anu one (:

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

AISH 😳 ILYYYYY MAN! You are too good! All the avis and siggs are super duper gorgeouuuuussss! Literally each one of them 😍 My Favs has to be these twoooo ; they are just too effin gorgeous.

^^^ SUUUUUUUUUUPERBBBBBB<333333  

And Yaaaaaaaaay thanks for agreeing to make sigs on the pics I sent cha ;) You daaa bestest. LY <3 Cant wait for your next update!! 😳

Aww you liked everything so much? wow πŸ˜† And especially those two avis you pointed out 😳 
And that's more than alright, I always love making stuff for you (; thankyou, and love you too!
Oh god.. this is why I hate RESing.. I have like 10 behens out to smack me with jhaddus for not unRESing! 🀣
Promise I will do it! 😳
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

gawwjusss updat Aish!! amazin' filmfare adorables :))

Thanks so much Shikha 😳

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Aish πŸ€—
I wont ask you whats wrong.. but I know it must be bad coz this is SO not you. Hope everything goes well at ur side, nd hope to see my jolly si Aish back πŸ€— Well here I'm starting to get back to me πŸ˜† partly because of you, and rest I'd explain on PM (; but I can say things are looking much better 😳
About the request, dont worry jaani, u can take as much time as u want.. I can understand ur not in a mood to make em, so its fine, no need to be sorry for that :) As you say, you know you're a sweetheart, but I'm trying to wrok my way through them now I'm feeling way more into it (;
The update was Awesome yaar! I've saved each nd every IK-RK stuff u've made Embarrassed Awww I thought you would (; The siggies are fabulous! The SRK siggy is stunning, i loved the whole blending u did to it.. That was an experiment like most of my sigs are..I never play safe πŸ˜†.. but thankyou so much! Nd the new B&W style u tried, its GORGEOUS, lady! You should make more in that style 😍 Aww really? I'm inspired by a LOT of people who make b/w stuff because I adore their work and am nowhere near it but thankyou (;
Nd yes, i want some of these FF avis stacked, but since ur not in a good mood nd i dont wanna bother u, can i ask someone else to do it? sure, already talked about on PM πŸ˜†

Loveyou jaani <33
Nd keep smiling πŸ€— love you too..and yes I'm smiling πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Aishhhh feels Reallyyyyy Happpy to see u updatin once again<3😎

awww! what happened janiii hope ur Okay now😳 Well yes I am thankyou my sweetheart! I still gotta come comment on your shop I will do soon, promise πŸ˜†

Comin to update OMGGGGGGG what do u thinkkk they arent that good enoughhπŸ˜•πŸ˜³ OMG i hate u for sayin thissss HOWWW could u say thisssss and ur staff's are priclesss<3πŸ€ͺ Aww that's just you being super duper nice to me but thanks so much <3 And I know you don't hate me still πŸ˜† 

OMG me in la-la landdddd hayeee Ranveer avi's finally ur makin on himm hayeeeπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺDay Dreaming OMGGGG heee looks superrrr cutee cant take my eyes offff him<3☺️ Ohh boy ur mine<3πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Hehehe...perfect song, I'm glad you loved the avis I made on him (;

IK and RK staff's areeeee Gorgoussss they loook goood together while hostinnn<3😳 I know, and their jokes are actually pretty well scripted unlike some others πŸ˜†  
SRK and Madhuri staff's OMGGG missss them onscreen wish they come back togetherrrr soonerrrDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming they areee sooo amazing togetherrrr<3 and the SRK siggy is just beyond perfectttt❀️ awwehh thankyou so much Sam! I'm so glad you love the SRK-madhuri/srk sig (; and thank you so so much for alwasy using my stuff (; I LOVE YOU!

using this one<3
http://min.us/ickwKQ.gif

aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

Aishhhhh! I saw your post in my shop and came running here! I just realized you updated too. I did! But I'm so sorry I sounded all drained will definitely come there and edit my spot as soon as I finish replying to these πŸ˜†  

Well I will reserve this space and edit about your update later. I just wanted to let you know that it feels bad to see you down like this =( I'm not really going to ask what's the matter, because you said it was personal...but if you feel like sharing, remember that I am one PM away! πŸ€— I really hope you feel better about whatever it is that's troubling you.

thankyou so much, I definitely have felt better about it will explain properly later and somewhere else.. 😳 but seriously take your time to unreserve, because I myself have to do the same! πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: aashizin

OMG dear wonderful update seriously loved it to the core πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ all creations r wonderful seriously u did outstanding job u rock πŸ€—

Thanks so much Aashi love you 😳

Originally posted by: ..Aisho..

AISHHHHHHHHHHHHH *hugs/kisses*

wowww amazingg updatee of FF :D thankyou so much Aisho my sweetheart! 😳

Esp Anushka/PC sig+avi is so so PRETTY!<3

CHALUUUUU youu the BEST! :D aww thankyou, I'm so glad you love the anu/PC ones!

The stylee of MADHURI sig/icon is OUTSTANDING, And i'm telling you, I LOVELOVELOVE it<333 You should makee more on thiss style, I lovee GREY! :) β˜ΊοΈ Do you really like it that much? In that case will definitely make more like that (; though I'm not that good with b/w πŸ˜†

SRK/AbhiYa sigg is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! savedd :)thankyou 😳

Keep rocking!!:D Sugg: Make MN stuff? *missing'em* If you need pics, Do temme, And tryy this style on it :) Yeah definitely will, and no I have plenty of pics so I won't bother you with that!
love you too <3
http://min.us/icoJzq.png

Lovee you atons ^
aishi.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
So I missed this update by mistake.

I love all your bolly stuff. Everything looks really pretty but these really stand out man:

http://min.us/icplgU.png
http://min.us/icoNF4.png
^ esp the flower , that adds a nice glow to it.

The SRK-Mads sig isOUTSTANDING! I love the words on it. Stole my heart!

SRK sig is lovely and I love love the Abhiya stuff! Awesome work Aish!