Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited my comment andd Req<3 PG1😎  and btw u promised me to make some Ranveer staff's where are they?😈Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGG..it's been like less than 10mins.. and the spots are filling up, yes all of you who asked whether they can req..go ahead (: looks like I'm going to have to close soon 😲😲😲 
anyway.. LOVE you guys for all the beautiful comments as always, and glad you missed me (;
godd I'm going to ave a hugely hard time replying 🀣 
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited my coment😊

senorita
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
this place is SO FAST!!! goshh aish...u r popular!!😎 ok I have edited my comment!! 

IF u reply do tell me and if not...I can understand...I dont update my shop coz m lazy to reply:)🀣

good luck if u r going  to reply everyone though😊
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Paru hahaha.. it's only like this cause it's been months since my last one 🀣
yes I'm definitely making something for you! and I read your comment and realised how much I missed Sid :S πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'm kind of worried though :S where is he? ): anyway..yes I am going to reply to everyone, eventually 🀣
edited my comment and "request" do see Deepi! 😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
he always keeps gayabofying like this........even m worried....so as chotu!! he should be back soon saying "guests aaye the" or "yaar study" 🀣...hopefully!! 

lol thanks:)...u bravo go girl!!! haha

sorry I dont wanna spam this wonderful place lol
RES'
Edit:

I'll request only if you are free and the 15 ones are already not filled in. . . otherwise, I'll wait for the next time! πŸ˜Š
I counted upto some 13 requests or so.. so most probably you are filled in... So its alright for this time. Wish I had come a li'l earlier, but i was studying! 
Will have my breakfast and will be back to comment in 10 minutes! πŸ˜†
Get ready for a huge one Aish!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aish wow awsome siggy luv it alot luv ur creation alot 
add me in ur pm list 
Res for comment!!!!

Edited: 

Okay first things first. Guess what?! I've been stalking the Avatar n signature forum from the past 3-4 days, coz I was expecting you to open a shop. ..  and felt yo must've have forgotten to PM =(
But then I saw your comment in Fary's shop... so was a li'l relieved!  πŸ˜†

And when I saw the PM today! . . . I was jumping with excitement!!! . . . awww Aish. .  Shop 3 already!. .  I still remember the opening of shop 2 an you are here with the 3rd one already!. . . Kudos to ya gal. . !! πŸ‘

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The BANNER is splendid. . . It has almost all the favourite couples of mine. .  you know the missing ones too!! πŸ˜† . . . I love it to bits!!! 

I was blushing when I saw my name in the list of the long long commenters! My mom was like "Sharmi tu thik hai?"  πŸ€£. .. . Haye Aish. .. Thanks a ton for that girl!! πŸ˜³

Coming to the Updates:

I knew it would definitely start with ArTi. ..  πŸ˜† . . . The four of them(sigs) are sizzling hot and fantastic. . . As I said.. zyada dekhungi toh.. mera PC ka screen n my chashme would be on fire too!! πŸ€£ . . .But I loved the photoshoot.. dono kitne acche lag rahe the... by god!. .  unhe meri nazar lag jayegi!! πŸ˜†

The Arjun sig.. is simply superb!. . . AWESOME.. !! β­οΈ
The MayUr wedding sigs have come out amazingly well. . . . I've always loved the magical touch u add to the already magical couple... I miss those days ssoooooooooooo much. . .  .. The bestest shaadi ever !! πŸ˜³

The PKYEK stuff: 

Okay.. guess what.. all thanks to you and the show also.. I'm now completely insane over it... and.. now I regularly watch it. .. . couldn't resist it! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
That healing wala scene completely drove me crazy.. I watched it endlessly.. for a week... and your work is gorgeous. . . I Love the icon n sig to bits.... <3

The hospital sig... is heart touching.... Amazing. . .
I love the last four sigs... I dono.. if its just my feeling.. or did u really do them in a new style? ..
The hum dono ke darmiyaan wala sig.. is mesmerizing,... so is the yellow one... and also the Piya one... Okay. ..  I love all of them... going mad.. trying to choose the best ones!! πŸ˜†

whatever.... I'm using them.. cant use them all at once.. so for a week.. will keep changing them... and using them. . .. 
And now I can have ur sigs back into my dhaba... it was all suna suna without ur stuff!! πŸ˜†

Seriously.. even I dint like Ranveer in the first promo.. I was like.. how dumb.. But now.... πŸ˜

They are gonna be on KWK? . .. okay.. so next update.. I want those avis too!! πŸ˜†
The avis are amazing... I loved the movie to the core.... seen it thrice in the theater!!  πŸ˜‰
The next three sigs are Fabulous. .. . will use these also... but I wish my dhaba could accomadate.. so many sigs! πŸ˜•

The Harshad -Anupriya sigs is wonderful. . . I don watch the show any longer.. but the sig is truly amazing.. 

Maan-Geet ones:

No offense,   but I don like the show nor these two... Infact... I can't stand them....  but your creations have come out really well. .  cant comment more.. Sorry! πŸ˜•

The ArMan sig is awesome... .  !! Good one...
And My MoNaya. .  . Haye main mar jawaan..... U made it so well .. .. truly Aish style! β­οΈ

The PC n Anushka sigs are gorgeous . . awesomely made!!

Yeah.. the Shahid PC epi was sooo good... I love the new Shahid. . 
The TVD sig.. is super cool.... its heart wrenching.. but very well made...

Happy Birthday Sakina !! Wish her from my side!. .  Awesome sig Ash!

Zoah's shop banner is superb!
Uggh.. I hate Tiny pic.. πŸ˜‘
And the Forum awards... was a fantastic idea... the sigs you made always stand out... 

The MayUr fan award..was for Divya di I guess. .. ( not sure)
But the GunUr award is obviously for Ragini n Yamini... I'm more than 100% sure of that! πŸ˜†
I don remember who got the Samrat award... But I remember Pari using the best siggy maker one. ..  
Waiting eagerly for the NZ pics!!
Wow.. .  textures.. cool... but its a pity.. I cant use them,.. as I still dint manage to DL PS software... okay don glare at me... its just that.. I have no time to sit and browse properly.. will do it when I have holidays next time! 

All in all  a truly  * Aishlicious* update!. . .  All I can say after this huge comment is

- I'm loving it!-  
Love ya Aish

-Sharmi

P.S - Welcome back 😊. . . I missed you and the shop like hell! πŸ˜•

Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago