|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149 - Page 2

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
REEE....see u cant find me here in this forum  generally but SPECIAL occasions pe me entry mar hi deti hu๐Ÿ˜Ž

ohh btw....m gonna request u something this time๐Ÿคฃ.........SOMETHING can only be one thing that u knowโค๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

edit.........let me do that now only....orelse people will start calling me BJ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

AHHHHHhh shop # 3....OMGGGG AWESOME COOL and FANTASTIC aish!!! Congo sweetheart!! I m so happy for u yaar๐Ÿค— hope that u make many more like this!! keep ROCKING!!!!

first toh thanks once again for including my name in those lists...it feels so great u see...Aish- THE ROCKING siggy maker ki shop me pari ka naam.......WOW๐Ÿคฃ....feeling lucky!! ( I m making sure u dont miss sid๐Ÿ˜Š.......though chotu and doll are here but still......I should do lil nautanki on his behalf too!! ๐Ÿ˜Š) 

ok toh where was I .............haaa mera naam...usko maro goli now๐Ÿคฃ.....ALL the siggies are JUST FAB!!!!! OMGGG love all the styles!! coloring, font and everything is perfect!! I have already seen some but not all of them!!

Fav one is ofcourse MS one lol.......beside that.....BBB ones are just too good๐Ÿ˜ I love that movie...m saving these...gonna use soon!!!!

I just love this update of yrs....magical!!! mwahh mwahhhh

ohh haaa.......req.....its not an official one...just make one for me when u get time.........text, pic, style...all ur take.....and no hurry..whenever u get time..if possible๐Ÿค—

and u should definitely not ask me ..........ki whose siggy!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aish get back to the CC. I am on for like another 5 minutes then I gotta go do some reading and then pray and I am tired ๐Ÿคฃ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok First of all It's Party Time for me Because you opened after that where do u want me to start??

You gave me a Zor Ka Jhatka Woh Bhi Zor Se Everything in this Update is FANTABULOUS Like i don'tknow what to say but before i forget to say it let me tell ya . There's Termendous groW*H in this update from your previous  updates  Now by that i don't mean ur previous stuff wasn't good but this is Just Beyond Beautiful Everything is Literally on Fire

Love Love the use of Black in Ranbir anushka sig
the font and style on Pc sig is Fab Fab FAb 

The BBB ones r mindblowing the cropping the Textures r WOW i m stunned at ur crop it's like THE BEST

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE YOU ARE SO MAKING MORE IN THIS STYLE

Harshiya r wowww and this is one of the best Harshiya Sigs ever

The pink & gray rocks in this the blending is FANTASTIC

NO words to Describe this too damn coolio

and the rest is wowwww
can i reserve?? for a Dutta nakku  or harshiya or sona sig have to decide 

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And now for my ultimate long speech !๐Ÿ˜†

Twinnoo ! i love the whole update ! its just DROP DEAD GORGEOUS ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Am in love with the whole Abhiya ones as they are my current addiction โ˜บ๏ธ.
Then ofcourse mine and your's favorite movie BBB stuff loving the bittoo and shruti avis to anu and ranveer stuff are beautiful ! following aye haye ! Mayur ones are just soo beautiful love each and every one of them ! miss them lots thanks twinnoo for such a memorable surprise on them !๐Ÿ˜ณ Love the arjun and rati one ofcourse love the text you wrote on those๐Ÿ˜ณ and thank youuu soo much for making TVD its really nice !๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Even the maaneet marriage ones are really dazzling ! girl you really rocked the whole update ! and yes your back with a bang ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i loved the coloring on all them specially the Abhiya ones the coloring is gorgeous love the use of different textures in all .. each one is unique and yet elegant in its own way i really love the whole update i cant even pick which one is the best as all them have  special touch and look !. each one is admirable in its own way. But i have to say seeing the Mayur and Abhiya ones would be the real show stealer's of this update as your completely rocked this time ! Brilliant work twinoo !  One word wouldnt be enough to describe how much i loved the whole update but its completely fascinating ! love ya twinnoo ! keep up the brilliant and awesome work ! you rock !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

let me post my request !๐Ÿ˜†

hmmm... i want a sig ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and video avi !!๐Ÿ˜ณ dekha tumhari twinnoo hone ke kitne benefits i can ask for soo much ! love ya twinnoo !๐Ÿค—

txt : The most irresistible couple ever !  

here is the link to promo which i want it to be added in the sig !๐Ÿ˜ณ

pics:

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u did awesome update yaar ๐Ÿ‘
  love the arjun one yaar  and i am using one misha and piya's siggy yaar and i hope that u don't mind yaar
 i want request too but it looks like that u have already already are many requests , so please let me know if u can yaar 

thanks for having my spot in there yaar 
  here is my pics yaar 
   and i am really bad at finding a pics yaar  , That's the only pics i can find yaar 
 i want  three yaar and i want one to say shamrits FC  best siggy maker
 shamrita  FC best vm maker      and  shamrita  best member of the week  yaar and they are for the FC contest yar๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello there stranger.....๐Ÿ˜‰

i hope you still remember me.... im the LIKE button Ghost that comes for all your updates but never comments unless she feels less lazy.... ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†

By the way congrats on the New Shop.... but werent you back long before so why are you opening sooo late.... or am i getting confused๐Ÿ˜•

anyways hope you open 12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 more beautiful and colorful shops in the future..... and i'll always be there.....๐Ÿ˜ณ 

The banner is beautiful too.... love the way you made it i might come to you to make me some banners for AT's ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now For the Update.....

Arti/MN/Arjun stuff is oh sooo SEXY..... i love arjun's new look.... he looks very dashing.... and the Mayur stuff is just fabulous.... it reminds me of MJHT oh how i miss the show....

PKYEK stuff is faulous and the Pia and misha sig is adorable.... make some Misha and Shaurya stuff.... i love them in the show they are just tooo funny....๐Ÿ˜†

BBB stuff is way tooo cute.... i loved the movie and you wont believe it but i just watched it this saturday for the first time and now i've already watched it 10 times๐Ÿ˜†

MaanEet and ArMan stuff is marvelous....

Now for my req

Pics:

Text:
Aa tujhe in bahon mein bharke
Aur bhi kar loon main kareeb

take your time๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back. happy to see ur update
OMG OMG
i hve no words.. wooow stunning update. all siggs are awesome.
love Mohit-Sanaya, and Harshad-Anupriya sig alot, coz like style and coloring alot..
beautiful work

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 13 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED

Animated Sig

video
http://www.hostingcup.com/ceumo68i9ujb.html

timing
6:50-7:01
(start from mirror and end with wipe her tears)

-----------------------------------

Pics
depend on u u use which pic..i dont mind

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4132/maayka129thdec080007.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1275/maayka129thdec080001.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1157/maayka129thdec080002.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2893/maayka129thdec080003.jpg
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7728/maayka129thdec080004.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8104/maayka129thdec080005.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9287/maayka129thdec080006.jpg

Text
RomShi (its not necessary to write them name)
Its Hurts Me To See You Cry

BTW is its posible to have simple avi too from this video? if yes, then plz make 100x100.and large avi too. if it is posible

take ur time

senorita
Edited by aisha_1992 - 13 years ago