Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Feb1: Update: Maneet Ki Sorry Se NE ki Worry Tak

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Video Update by Sonyfan

1st Feb-Geet-VideoUpdate-ONline/Download

Daadi comes running and maneet need to break their hug.  She asks geet if she is okay and scolds her for running without thinking.  She continues how could she be so careless when she knows she is pregnant ( oh oho daadi yeh sach nahi hai). Geet apologizes, MSK tells daadi she is fine and maneet eye lock. ( I felt MK was telling geet via his eyes  kya yaar yeh daadi  bhi na kabaab main haddi kahi ki).   Daadi inquire about his trip and he answers that the response and presentation was very good. We got the vey big project, client was very happy. Daadi gives credit to geet, MSK, again stars at geet in confusion.  ( like thinking haii isko kya hua O/N change??? Itna kyu smile kar rahi hai.)

NE comes, MSK is shocked and asks what has happened to her and why has no one told him.  NE tells her fake love story nanan I mean she tells she slipped on the stairs.  MSK starts scolding her, daadi stops him. He tells her to take caret and I will also go to rest ( I saw he ,signals geet come with me type LOL).  He stares at geet and leaves. 

Geet follows him but twist her leg ( ladki dekh ke challa kar, seems, geet is not used to of new KM, kal hi set change hua na) daadi wonders what's wrong with her today ( samjha karo daai. Infact you should be thankful that she is not dancing at mera piya ghar aaya oh raamji, D'ohab raamji hi piya hai tab kya naachegiROFL). MSK tells her he will take her to room. He carries her, without looking at her ( hmm seems very mechanical, is something  not right with GC today?Confused?)

Arjun calls NE and warns if she does not tell everything to her brother  then consequences will not be good and he will be coming her home in the evening.  ( just quite you moron, himmat hai toh face MSK. Atleast your sister was bold, you are worse than dev Dead)  NE is shocked ( I would love to see NE standing upBig smile).

MSK puts geet on the bed, daadi wants to put ointment, but MSK does it.  Geet watches him doing it and  in her self thought remorseful for her behavior, she thinks if some one had hurt me like this then I am, she flinch, MSK looks at her, she thinks,I would have done same.  Daadi goes to get pain killer, MSK to get freshen up.  Geet asks him to come fast. He wonders what's wrong with her, we fought  and first she  keep smiling  at me, now asking me to come fast ( hmm so he is still sulking.) 

Geet calls him to come fast, she thinks if kabaab main haddi daadi comes then it would not possible to talk with him, but haddi still gets there,  geet makes excuse she wants water.  Daadi has brought with her water, MSK comes too, and tells her water is right next to her, she says I did not see it. MSK is confuse like paagal ho gayi hai air mujhe bhi kar degi.

Daadi offers to saty whole night there as MSK would not be able to up ( oopsD'oh daadi aap sach mein kabaab main haddi nahi HADDDA ho.Shocked Leave them aloneAngry) Geet  is disappointed, tells baabaji do something so she can talk to MSK, looks at MSK hopefully that he will deny ( naa geet, it's actually good for him, he does not need to banaao bahaanaLOL). MSK agree, she blurts gayi bhais paani main  ( geet, he does not know you met doc).   Geet tells daadi, the pain is gone and she is fine.  Finally daadi agrees to leave.

Geet says sorry to MSK, he is still Grumpy the old man., says it's alright.  She wants to know why has he left without telling her. He still stiff, tells her you were angry, if I would have told you, you would have gotten more angry.  I did not say anything to you infront of daadi, but how can you be so careless, if you do not want to think about me at least think about our baby ( hmmm tab yeh gussa thaTongue).  She is touched, walks  to him, he notices she is limping.  He asks her why did she lie and why  does she trouble him ??   Does not she know her pain gives him more pain.  She hugs him, he is confused, but finally hugs her. ( seems yeh MSK kisi aur planet se aaya hai, daily vaala toh nahi lagta)

She asks why does he do this. He wonders what have I done, she replies not me but baby is asking this, baby knows all, wants to say thank you to papa who was trying to save him/her.  She says Maan I am sorry, with out knowing I have said so much.  You were staying away for me and baby.  She hugs him again, he asks her not to cry and how does she know about it.  She tells him about meeting with doctor. 

He sets her hair, wipes her tears and says I should be apologizing to you (yeah right chaloo starts push upsLOL)  for they way I behave with you ( or misbehaveOuch). I knew every word was hurting you ( phir bhi you said it, naamoorad kahi keAngry) I did not know what to do,you were asking so many questions and Icould not tell you the truth ( yeh sahi hai, isliye will you be nasty to her??Angry Kaash I could do same to my LION aka be nastyCry)

Geet shows him, broken gift to him says sorry again, he says no need I know it's fix with lot of effort. ( oyii  nuksaan ke liye sorry bolana hai toh Nisaar ko bol, he is karta dharta of show).  He tells her not to cry, maneet walk together to their bed (  do not get high on  X RATED THOUGHTS Wink kuch nahi kiya MSK ne,Embarrassed He is GAY periodLOL).

Daadi asks NE if she has seen store room key. NE is lost in thoughts, daadi asks what is with her?? She seems lost all the time since wedding.  NE says she is tired that is all ( tired accident ke kaaran  ya preg ho??LOL) Phone rings, daadi picks up, it's arjun, who asks daadi seems they did not like his arrangments that is why did not invite him for reception. NE is scared, what arjun talking to daadi ( oyi can not you hear?? They are discussing abt reception.   chot aankh pe lagi hai na??? tab sunai dena band kaise ho gaya??Silly) Daadi tells a week has gone, now what's the point, arjun says  consider this as my gift ( does it mean he gonna pay all expenses??Confused Haiii dushman ho toh aisaShocked) daadi agrees.

MSK going to work, tells daadi he needs to get done a lot.  She tells him, house is his responsibility too, he says fine tell me what is required, daadi says reception, he questions but geet walks in saying marriage is incomplete with out reception.Clap In Punjab, it'sbig event, lots of food, fun etc.  MSK asks what else in your Punjab, she gets it, complains to daadi that he is teasing.  Geet asks daadi how will we find event manager so quickly and daadi proposes  sau  dusman ke baraabar ek dushman:  ARJUN rofl MSK does not like the name. 

Tomorrow:  ARjun ki dhamki to NESilly ( he is phuss bomb)

Arjun threatens NE to tell MSk, else he will insult him badly ( hmmm I guess he is provoking her, so that she gives up under pressureOuch.)

Oh lord arjun at least MSK is gay when it comes to romancing with his wife LOLbut what should I call you??? Chakka??? AngryAngry ladki ko dhaal kyu banaa raha haiSleepy

sorry for typo

ArpitaBig smile

Edited by md410 - 02 February 2011 at 8:28am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_22tpragyakumarDamayantiMscarce05ronukrnlyogita1382asmi123laddoorocking-taurus3ahutaCHLOE2901taannimahalaxmikfiddu-bPutijaChalhovbahaneanshu1984_sonysubiamanNirjhor105MaanKiDevicuteluvlastminkamnazooni20mirka88ash08evasumisamicuteblueopalNoorFatimamrk-1RoarkprnczNaughtynatty-Kash-jnawazFallen AngelshaliJess.SuhaniSonia-Mrs.MSK-Infinitedreams

rocking-taurus3 Groupbie
rocking-taurus3
rocking-taurus3

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

excellent post, and thank you so very much, i was waiting for this! :)~

Edited by rocking-taurus3 - 01 February 2011 at 6:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123md410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocking-taurus3

excellent post, and thank you so very much, i was waiting for this! :)~

sorry you have to wait so long, I got stuck at work
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Arpita tanks for the update and ur humorous  commentsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks for it
rose67 Senior Member
rose67
rose67

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for update :)
i noe NE is for annie but what does it stand for like the acronym

md410

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

"samjha karo daai. Infact you should be thankful that she is not dancing at mera piya ghar aaya oh raamji, ab raamji hi piya hai tab kya naachegi" 

ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

md410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose67

thanks for update :)
i noe NE is for annie but what does it stand for like the acronym
Non ExistentLOL 
she had dropped from no where. MSK never has sister period, so she does not exist for me

Edited by md410 - 01 February 2011 at 9:27pm

Go to top