CID

NEW TOPIC-- PLOT IDEA BANK ONLY

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to my new topic. Its not a game, its not some discussion. 

Its a bank of ideas of plots and story lines.

U didnt get me?

Okay. Am explaining now.

This thread will contain Your ideas and suggestions and alternative story / plot lines etc. 

Its for all writers (who dont have time but want to share), non-writers (who dont want to share yet dont want to write) and everyone, cidian and non cidian.

Obviously only related to CID!!

So you have ideas, plotlines etc which u feel u want to see others write? You have any suggestions for future cid episodes (For silent spy to notice)? Any idea that comes to your mind and you just want to put it here for future reference? Any current/past episode u feel is interesting but can be rectified? Anything in your mind?  

COME AND FIRE AWAY YOUR IMAGINATION!!

WARNING--
No offensive materials, controversial topics, gossips, backlashing, OT etc. U must stick by rules of the topic and of the forums. This is not story writing contest or story platform. Just your ideas.

If no response but too many views, or if any baseless question, am having the topic closed.

ANY DOUBT PLEASE PM. DONT CLUTTER HERE. ITS A CHEST OF IDEAS.
Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Res

😒
Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are my saviour suhaani......
I recently started writing a story... have a brief idea of how to it has to go...not really the complete plot....
But i dont have time to write...not atleast till the end of this month

I was wondering... how to ask you guyz.. if someone can help me finish the story...
I have actually started writing it.. will PM it if someone is intrested in completing the story..

Not that you have to use everything that i have written... but you can make use of the idea and change the plot as you want
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread !! Will need it soon... for now just reserving my post may be 😊.. and Dont be 😒
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm....nice thread Suhani....
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds intresting...!! looking forward for the next update 😛
astonish thumbnail
so.. can i put up my plot directly here??? I have an outline and i have written the 1st scene for it....
Bhavanab thumbnail
hmm great one !!! I was in need for a good idea to write a story !! my last story is lost somewhere so yeah if anyone does post any idea I'll attempt for sure
astonish thumbnail
Guys.... while daya sir was performing in JDJ i got an idea...as to ...why not club CID and JDJ....
as in... why is daya sir dancing....when he is a cop.... it must a secret mission...he is undercover

Anybody interested to pick up writing such a case??? i have a little abt it...and i can share it with the person who wants to write the story.  You need not use my idea completly... just wanted to have a case with this outline
Bhavanab thumbnail
Dance and CID ??  A diff. concept !!! I can try for sure but will take some time !!!