Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Welcome to my new topic. Its not a game, its not some discussion. 

Its a bank of ideas of plots and story lines.

U didnt get me?

Okay. Am explaining now.

This thread will contain Your ideas and suggestions and alternative story / plot lines etc. 

Its for all writers (who dont have time but want to share), non-writers (who dont want to share yet dont want to write) and everyone, cidian and non cidian.

Obviously only related to CID!!

So you have ideas, plotlines etc which u feel u want to see others write? You have any suggestions for future cid episodes (For silent spy to notice)? Any idea that comes to your mind and you just want to put it here for future reference? Any current/past episode u feel is interesting but can be rectified? Anything in your mind?  

COME AND FIRE AWAY YOUR IMAGINATION!!

WARNING--
No offensive materials, controversial topics, gossips, backlashing, OT etc. U must stick by rules of the topic and of the forums. This is not story writing contest or story platform. Just your ideas.

If no response but too many views, or if any baseless question, am having the topic closed.

ANY DOUBT PLEASE PM. DONT CLUTTER HERE. ITS A CHEST OF IDEAS.

Edited by suhaani.cid - 01 February 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8LavenderCrystalPrincess13.Hasini_smileSaadrita-Twinkles-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW TOPIC-- PLOT IDEA BANK ONLY" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Res

Disapprove

Edited by suhaani.cid - 01 February 2011 at 8:36pm

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
You are my saviour suhaani......
I recently started writing a story... have a brief idea of how to it has to go...not really the complete plot....
But i dont have time to write...not atleast till the end of this month

I was wondering... how to ask you guyz.. if someone can help me finish the story...
I have actually started writing it.. will PM it if someone is intrested in completing the story..

Not that you have to use everything that i have written... but you can make use of the idea and change the plot as you want

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Nice thread !! Will need it soon... for now just reserving my post may be Smile.. and Dont be Disapprove

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hmm....nice thread Suhani....

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Sounds intresting...!! looking forward for the next update Tongue

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
so.. can i put up my plot directly here??? I have an outline and i have written the 1st scene for it....

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
hmm great one !!! I was in need for a good idea to write a story !! my last story is lost somewhere so yeah if anyone does post any idea I'll attempt for sure

Post Reply New Post

Go to top