India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Getting on my nerves >_< (Page 3)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Infact I am tired of Geet's dialogue of "Aap itne ache kyun hain" and :aap abhi bhi mujhse utna he pyar karte hain'. i do not understand why she needs to say being "achha " to maan. maan does not expect her to say that. Aslo in 1 second she distrusts maan's love and then another second she gives him the certificate of love. 

Also maan doesnot need to prove his love again and again or defend it in any way.

Now everyone will say she is only 18 y.o. But I think it is the dialogue writer's fault and not geet's.

kay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129..VeenaGcian..Silentsoul

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Infact I am tired of Geet's dialogue of "Aap itne ache kyun hain" and :aap abhi bhi mujhse utna he pyar karte hain'. i do not understand why she needs to say being "achha " to maan. maan does not expect her to say that. Aslo in 1 second she distrusts maan's love and then another second she gives him the certificate of love. 

Also maan doesnot need to prove his love again and again or defend it in any way.

Now everyone will say she is only 18 y.o. But I think it is the dialogue writer's fault and not geet's.

kay

i do agree, that does get annoying Pinch but i won't say it's her age. and i think the dialogue writers do this intentionally. the thing is, it's a repetitive, but sweet and simple way to convey her emotions. true, she did jump to the conclusion that he doesn't love her, and i won't say that "jumping" is unrealistic, cuz i've seen people who have been married for years suddenly harboring distrust towards the others. plus, considering Geet's past, her trust level (realistically speaking) is bound to be precarious. as for it still being precarious with a guy like Maan. well, that depends on your height of fanaticism. LOL but really, i shared u're thoughts word for word, but then i realized getting married to the guy of my dreams and then him totally shunning me...*shudder* it would drive anyone mad. and that goes to show how much of a wicked job GC and DD did, otherwise i would never have been able to empathize Geet's pain. *shrug* again, each to his own (interpretation)!
i've also noticed that when i want to describe an overwhelmingly complex feeling or..THING, for lack of a better word, i find complex diction to do no justice. so i go with simplicity. and simplicity itself tends to do the job. it may not be fancy, it may not be likable, but it describes my feeling! so i guess that's what they're aiming for here. *shrug*

yes, Maan doesn't need to prove himself or his love. but he does it anyway, the silly fool! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Love your post
Guess what both Maan & GC affected them so much they cannot help but spend time, words & energy on it ...well if i dint find anything worth a second look sure i could not spend my time talking of it but rather only discuss what i liked ..
but this contrast happening only makes me amused as to the magnanimity of Maan's character & Gurmeet's flawless acting that desperately one has to spend hrs putting under microscope to seek flaws from.

Thank you!! Hug haha, i had a crazy image of haters holding up a microscope to the TV, going, "WAIT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT! his eyes glazed up a bit there, i swear it! ah, nah. never mind. it was the microscope going fuzzy." ROFL
and the fact that the characters in this show are so multi-faceted and super-dynamic is what attracted me in the first place! in many other shows, the characters are just...characters. but Maan and Geet are real people for me. differences in how people act under different circumstances is what make people real! and the CVs of Geet have covered that quite well, i'd say! Star

trust me i visualize them doing same..pity them yaar, what more to say ..hai na!Wink

*pipes up in a British accent* PITY, INDEED! hmph. i say each individual is entitled to their opinion, and i know an opinion is a dang opinion, but it's hard to prevent my poor heart from being affected by it!! CURSE THE POWER OF WORDS!! *slams head against pillow*
jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
the other dialogue of Geet which is so repititive besides 'aap itne ache kyun hai.....
is
'Baby jaanta hai'................please some new mature dialogues please....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Every body say GC is not upto mark yesterday and i totally disagree with that opinion. I agree that DD acted well but what she did yesterday was the thing she usually do whenever she make a mistake and apologize to MAAN, I dont like one thing from her how she is so happy after that news from doctor. May be MSK forgive her still she should show more maturity in her of down to earth behaviour to him. Coming to GC wow he did a tremendous job yesterday by showing variety of expressions in his face. i loved the way he acted yesterday episode.

Edited by verode - 01 February 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti01kdg129

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by temorocks

The main issue that GC was blank and as he is in another world, not any reaction of being his character married or not, he is a total let down today...........

i completely disagree. GC was far from blank and I will like see something different from DD. But we are all entitled to our views. 

Well it's ur POV, I always liked GC's expressions in Geet, but for the first time he was so let down in yesterday's episode..........
MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Every now n then pple come n bash Gurmeet......seriously hun we just shud leave these pple how much eva we justify him and how gud his acting is these pple wont leave a chance to critcize him...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129..VeenaGcian..Kash-Gurti-Visu

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
*skids to a halt and throws up white flag*
HAAAAALT!  i don't wanna be a catalyst for war, here!
Scared
Peace and love, people...peace and love! LOLPeace

(i'm not really a hippie, btw...just in case u hippie-phobes resolved to avoid my posts O_O)

Go to top