Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 3 (Page 39)

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Hey Nisha ! such a simple sweet couple yaar,so girl and boy next door,such innocent naughty babies,doing bak-bak all the time,most of got hooked after watching their sbs segmentsLOL They are even dressed so simple when not on the show ! wat attitude ppl are talking about,they are like vulnerable normal college kids going about their work and fun,no saintly talk or arrogance like stupid bollywood-ers and their tv pseudo copies,bimbette and banyaan bare WackoI dont think they will change even when they do a bollywood movieEmbarrassed

Sushant really made everyone cry this episode,the guy is still such a 16 yr old kiddo,oh sushi everyone loves you baby,wish your dad and sister come to the finals to cheer you up with the trophyHugLoved Anki running to him,she dint care to wait for any permission and held him until he was composedHugstill liked their standing on the sofa hug the bestEmbarrassedReally,AH has been down for too longOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanlunza..Sonii..Nisha_90nikitagmc

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sushant's performance was very funny especially the expressionROFL.i just loved his expression. and i totally agree with what Remo said.Approve.it was an outstanding performance for the first timers but for us who have been watching him dance for so long was a Good performance even though compared to others his was the BEST!! Big smileand i loved his Dance.Day Dreaming he was looking so cute today and i totally agree that their was no concept in their song for the first timeShockedbut they both danced so wellClap i mean hatts off to him and shampaClap

WOHOOOOOOO for getting the performance of the day againPartyParty GO SUSHANT GO!

Ankita's performance was very very CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Day Dreaming
i loved her expression, her dancing and just everything. she was looking really cute in that neetu kapoor get up.Day DreamingDay Dreaming all in all in was a good performance and i just hope she doesn't come in bottom againUnhappy i mean after all compare to rest she was really good and she got the third highest score. hope she and sushant both are saved.Big smile

i hope it's mahi because both her performance from yesterday and today was very average and not good at all in my opinion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza..Sonii..suan

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Tanya di! Wr r u? Didn't I say tht its Mahi whos next in line for elimination! Tongue LOL
Even if Anki reaches bottom 2, da judges wil save her coz she's most deservng compared to Mahi
Bt I think its Yana-Mahi face off

Sushant's was most entertaining perf today LOL Anki's was vert nice too. I ws vry disappointd by Rags. She's Daya no.2 wn it comes to forgetng steps Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I missed JDJ today also, CryCryCry i am late always...

I hate watching it online, but waiting for the links ..

I am sure Sushita rockedParty

Keep voting pals.....

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 08 February 2011 at 11:01am
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
just a gut feeling , but if it is mahi and anki in face off the votes might go like this
Madz - Anki
Malaika - Mahi
Remo - Anki
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Tanya di! Wr r u? Didn't I say tht its Mahi whos next in line for elimination! Tongue LOL

Dew baby , yo udid say that ..Sorry not around today ..Busy voting..The girl needs it ....Embarrassed

Sushant toh did so well..am very proud of him ......
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
are u able to vote guruji?..Cool

Go to top