Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 3 (Page 141)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing Lunza. I personally am not voting for Mahi. If Chang or Mahi come in face-off it will be better competition wise. Also it will make Sushant's way easier ahead in the competition cos he will be the most popular star and get the most no. of votes.

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
hmm.. in the final stages of the competition now.. it looks like yana isnt getting as many votes as the remaining three ..
reminds me of a post return to hades made .. something about how the team in which both the choreo and contestant are equally accepted and loved by the audience have a great chance of winning ..
So ya .. in a way , it would be good if yana makes it to top three with sushant and chang ...

niki , what do you think , if it is sushant and yana in bottom two next week , whom will the judges pick?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
^^ Both are very good, but sushant has been more consistent. Also, I feel judges personally feel that Sushant is the best dancer. They have never given remarks like they give him to anyone else. Madhuri gives more stress to expressions- and Sushant's expressions are much better than Yana's. Shampa too has been more impressive than Salman- who has been a little disappointing recently.

Plus if all the rigging news is true- Sony may try and influence the judges into choosing Sushant over Yana.Wink 

It will be a tough fight, also depends on who does better in wild card round. Both have their limitations- Sushant is not in the best of health, but Yana doesn't have any audience support. She has come in face-off two times. She will be out eventually. If judges save her now, they will be sacrificing a good dancer for her, who had the potential to win JDJ. Cos now I'm pretty sure Yana won't be able to make it far. Mahi and Chang are much stronger than her votes wise.

Edited by nikitagmc - 19 February 2011 at 4:50am

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
well , if sushant isnt able to give his best in the face off and the other contestant performs better ... then maybe the much forgotten veto power might finally be used .. to save both sushant and yana/chang from elimination..
sigh .. all this discussion is under the assumption that sushant might be able to perform ...Unhappy

nikhilsahai

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
^^Let's hope for the best Lunza... I am praying hard right now.

lunza

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Mamma Miaaaaaaaaaaaa What the Efffff is happening? Wacko
Looks like I missed alot of fun or should I say saved my brain cells from getting destroyed LOL

I know its late but still Ankita got eliminated and Sushant is very near to quitting the show? Ouch

Oh no not happening man Sushant needs to win this show he deserves it plus I am dieing to rub it on the faces of those retards Evil Smile LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13stefanandrelunza..Sonii..

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
OMG Salman yana fans are actually afraid of the possible face-off round with Sushant......ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzagremlin.suan

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

OMG Salman yana fans are actually afraid of the possible face-off round with Sushant......ROFL
Oh Damn right they are Soni infact actually thats the main reason they say anything psychotic that comes in their mind cause they very well know Sushant is better than their effing favourites and can beat them anytime Tongue so they try to bring him down with all these cheap tactics Sleepy

Edited by soul_angel - 19 February 2011 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai..Sonii..

Go to top