Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I know.... the Salman fans were discussing it in his AT... 

Can you believe it they are actually scared that Sushant will be competing with Yana in the face-off??? πŸ˜† It should be us who should be scared cos he is injured, not Yana.

I want him to defeat Yana in the face off and come back with a bang into the competition.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

Shooting of Sushant-Ankita is over already infact even promo of it is airing, that is indya.com for you which is superrr fast. πŸ˜†

Oho...!!!

That article made me happy also and sad also... happy bcos I thought sushant is good enough to perform and sad cos I thought now JDJ people will again bash him up.

Lets hope for the best.

sensodyne thumbnail
I swear I will be the MOST happiest person if Sushant defeats Yana in face-off. I know after that some news will come out and few people will blast him blah blah which I don't give dame let them talk. Now I hope Yana gets least vote and comes in bottom to face-off with Sushant.

I want Sushant to dance and dance with out lifts and make bang on re-entry to show. That's all I care rest all can go to.......πŸ˜†
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Oho...!!!

That article made me happy also and sad also... happy bcos I thought sushant is good enough to perform and sad cos I thought now JDJ people will again bash him up.

Lets hope for the best.

Why will people bash him and don't think it is strange that people who comment and believe that source of news to true, but they never comment on article when that source of news is proved wrong.

What ever I just want Sushant to get well soon and come back with bang.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I swear I will be the MOST happiest person if Sushant defeats Yana in face-off. I know after that some news will come out and few people will blast him blah blah which I don't give dame let them talk. Now I hope Yana gets least vote and comes in bottom to face-off with Sushant.

I want Sushant to dance and dance with out lifts and make bang on re-entry to show. That's all I care rest all can go to.......πŸ˜†

i second to dat πŸ˜ƒ  but again acc to dere sources judges are partial to sushant as dey heard dem saying some negative stuff abt salman-yana..yeah ofcourse do dey have other work or wat?
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

i second to dat πŸ˜ƒ  but again acc to dere sources judges are partial to sushant as dey heard dem saying some negative stuff abt salman-yana..yeah ofcourse do dey have other work or wat?

@Bold: Who said that? What it's the full news?

Dam those people they will never give this news with their "source" but will tell it when people will be bashing Sushant. Dam I hate those kind of people. Don't these act like vamps. Seriously if they act this they wish will never come true because they are spreading wrong news.

What ever they might say every one knows Sushant is better dancer than Yana. And this time they can't even blame saying Yana is not trained dancer because she is trained dancer.

Yaayy Sushant get well soonn pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and win in your face-off round. This time we need to vote for Mahi so that she doesn't come in face-off with Sushant. πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail

Why will people bash him and don't think it is strange that people who comment and believe that source of news to true, but they never comment on article when that source of news is proved wrong.

What ever I just want Sushant to get well soon and come back with bang.

I thought people will bash him up saying that he could perform in this event but not in JDJ.... they don't understand Zee's authority na....
nikitagmc thumbnail
According to them everyone is biased- Sony, JDJ, judges, everyone. But they will bash up only sushant.

Sushant fans in fact don't even post anything negative about other contestants. Never do we put anyone down.

I actually feel bad for Yana. She has somehow become a sidekick. If you notice, even the hosts say Salman Yana, not like  Sushant Shampa, Chang Marischa, Ankita Nishant.

News of Yana's nose surgery came in on 15th/16th I think- she posted it on Twitter/FB whatever and the Salman fans were discussing it. But the thread for wishes to her was opened only recently (a few minsafter I opened a thread for SushantπŸ˜†). Thread for wishing Salman 'get well soon' was opened so quickly in contrast. It amazed me... I felt bad for Yana actually :-(

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nisha..yup acc to dere sources Ankita said some -ve stuff abt yana-salman before leaving jhalak.so if sushant wins the face off obviously a new bash thread will start na..

lmaooo yup even i'll votee badly for mahi so dat she doesnt come in danger zone(waise jay hai phit bhi) ...
praying hard for sushant's bang on waapasi <333
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I thought people will bash him up saying that he could perform in this event but not in JDJ.... they don't understand Zee's authority na....

But this time they can't as Sushant has already perform infact the pics I posted in SBS segment is from that shoot only.