Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

TannuDi ,Anki got her 30 this time,perfect score😆she answered all the 3 questions about sushi correct😆she is not in jdj for the competition or anything,she is here just to prove herself to herself that she can dance and she is only interested in sushant😆😆

She gave the best attitude and character by saying sushant's name 😆for the cheap questions the contestants are being posed,who do you dont want to see in the top 6😡obviously everybody wants to be in the top for themselves,but till now all of them are being very sportive and friendly,wat is the need to create a bad feeling among them asking such an unnecessary question😡

she is such a remarkable character really😳

so true. i am glad she took sushant's name and was diplomatic. i thought the question was really unneccessary and idiotice.all of them want to win the competition and thats why they are working hard. i am sure everyone wanted to say, i want to be the in the top 6 and right now, all are my competition. 
so i loved her answer. she is always diplomatic, like during her elimination speech and also her comeback one.  really a classy lady. 
in that aspect, for the first time, i liked shekar's answer to the question as well. 

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Nisha ! such a simple sweet couple yaar,so girl and boy next door,such innocent naughty babies,doing bak-bak all the time,most of got hooked after watching their sbs segments😆 They are even dressed so simple when not on the show ! wat attitude ppl are talking about,they are like vulnerable normal college kids going about their work and fun,no saintly talk or arrogance like stupid bollywood-ers and their tv pseudo copies,bimbette and banyaan bare I dont think they will change even when they do a bollywood movie😳

Sushant really made everyone cry this episode,the guy is still such a 16 yr old kiddo,oh sushi everyone loves you baby,wish your dad and sister come to the finals to cheer you up with the trophy🤗Loved Anki running to him,she dint care to wait for any permission and held him until he was composed🤗still liked their standing on the sofa hug the best😳Really,AH has been down for too long

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sushant's performance was very funny especially the expression🤣.i just loved his expression. and i totally agree with what Remo said..it was an outstanding performance for the first timers but for us who have been watching him dance for so long was a Good performance even though compared to others his was the BEST!! 😃and i loved his Dance.😍 he was looking so cute today and i totally agree that their was no concept in their song for the first time😲but they both danced so well👏 i mean hatts off to him and shampa👏

WOHOOOOOOO for getting the performance of the day again🥳🥳 GO SUSHANT GO!

Ankita's performance was very very CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! 😍
i loved her expression, her dancing and just everything. she was looking really cute in that neetu kapoor get up.😍😍 all in all in was a good performance and i just hope she doesn't come in bottom again😔 i mean after all compare to rest she was really good and she got the third highest score. hope she and sushant both are saved.😃

i hope it's mahi because both her performance from yesterday and today was very average and not good at all in my opinion. 
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanya di! Wr r u? Didn't I say tht its Mahi whos next in line for elimination! 😛 😆
Even if Anki reaches bottom 2, da judges wil save her coz she's most deservng compared to Mahi
Bt I think its Yana-Mahi face off

Sushant's was most entertaining perf today 😆 Anki's was vert nice too. I ws vry disappointd by Rags. She's Daya no.2 wn it comes to forgetng steps
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed JDJ today also, 😭😭😭 i am late always...

I hate watching it online, but waiting for the links ..

I am sure Sushita rocked🥳

Keep voting pals.....

http://jdj.setindia.com/contestants_vote.php
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just a gut feeling , but if it is mahi and anki in face off the votes might go like this
Madz - Anki
Malaika - Mahi
Remo - Anki
lunza, IF anki is in the bottm 2 she has to WOW the judges otherwise the vote could go either ways. 

mahi-savio are great at lifts, and savio is just as good at choreo as nishu baby. so anki HAS to bring her A game.

i hope she isnt in the bottom 2 . VOTE VOTE and VOTE
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Tanya di! Wr r u? Didn't I say tht its Mahi whos next in line for elimination! 😛 😆

Dew baby , yo udid say that ..Sorry not around today ..Busy voting..The girl needs it ....😳

Sushant toh did so well..am very proud of him ......
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
are u able to vote guruji?..😎
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Usha , I am voting lieka meniac now , making new Ids ..But my back is killing me now ..
Uff , not easy being  a fan these  days ...

If my husband was here , he would have told me off badly ....😲He called me and I lied when he asked me  what I was  doing ......😳